• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The first time is happening and I'm pretty nervous.

• Thread startertayroar
  • Start date

tayroar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2012
God, I'm nervous as hell. She's cheated on me before, but it was like without my consent and that's actually how I figured out it turned me on. It has been several years and now we're in a long distance relationship and she's going out to fuck this guy, and I kinda egged her on about it. Like she'd definitely not be doing it without me. I guess I'm just nervous and my stomach's freaking out. She's gonna be sending me pictures after. Is this normal or do you guys think this was a mistake? I mean it still turns me on. I'm just ultra confused.

Well its really not the first time. It just that You know about it before hand. Look its only wrong if You Yourself think its wrong. If there is apart of You thats turned on. Well why deny Your nature?

I still waiting for the day. I say enjoy the ride... No regrets

Just be happy to know she's getting fucked well. Enjoy the pics and jerk the hell out of yourself when you get them....not to mention, know she'll sleep well ;-)

Enjoy life > worry about life :)

tayroar said:
God, I'm nervous as hell. She's cheated on me before but it was without my consent. That's how I figured out it turned me on.

Is "she" your wife, your committed LTR partner, or your girlfriend whom you have not lived with?

In any case, you learned something about your own sexuality so that's a plus...

tayroar said:
It has been several years and now we're in a long distance relationship.

Is this because your woman moved away to accept a job offer in a distant city, or because she was accepted and became a student at a distant university, or what...?

tayroar said:
She's going out to fuck this guy...

Hey, that's OK. Women have sexual needs too, ya' know...

tayroar said:
...and I kinda' egged her on about it.

...as you obviously recognize. That's good.

tayroar said:
Like she'd definitely not be doing it without me [egging her on].

Right...

tayroar said:
I guess I'm just nervous and my stomach's freaking out.

That's OK. You're just experiencing cuckold's syndrome. Don't worry about it.

However, if your woman is a girlfriend you've never lived with (as opposed to your wife or your committed LTR partner), you may have cause to worry because she may not view herself as having any commitment to you. That is, she may be in the "single woman with more than 1 boyfriend" category.

tayroar said:
She's gonna be sending me pictures after. Is this normal or do you guys think this was a mistake?

Women of the pre-digital photography generation would not have taken licentious photos of themselves fucking other men then given them to their husbands (or LTR partners or boyfriends), for obvious reasons.

Women of the post-digital photography / pre-camera-and-Internet-connected cell phone generation probably wouldn't have done so either, for the most part, although some may have done so.

Now, many women of the "camera- and Internet-connected cell phone" generation — if this forum is any indication — seem to consider it reasonable and appropriate to take erotic and explicit photos of themselves fucking other men, then send them to their husbands (or LTR partners or boyfriends).

You should consider it positive (IMO) that your woman has not only told you she's going to fuck another man but is so open-minded about it she has also told you she's going to send you photos of the event, thereby laying to rest any doubts in your mind as to whether she actually did it.

tayroar said:
I mean, it still turns me on.

Obviously your woman is aware of that. One of the reasons she's going to send you photos of her fucking another man is so you'll visualize her (not some other woman) in the throes of passion, in addition to having thoughts focused on her (not some other woman), while you masturbate.

tayroar said:
I'm just ultra-confused.

Don't be. Tell your woman you'd like her to have a copy of:

Ley, David J., 2009, "Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them" (Roman and Littlefield, 291 pp. [hardcover])

sent to you as a Christmas present from her preferred online source. And, have a copy of:

Baker, Robin, Ph.D., 1996, "Sperm Wars: The Science of Sex" (BasicBooks, 319 pp. [hardcover])

sent to your woman as a Christmas present from your preferred online source. Or vice-versa.

Then, when you have finished reading your Christmas presents, exchange them. Optimally the result will be, you'll no longer be confused and certainly not ultra-confused.

Happy Holidays!

That feeling is normal for us. You will learn to crave it along with the tastes and smells.

Thanks guys, you made me feel a lot better about this.

So, what happened?

Of course it's normal to feel that way, but it's better that she stop cheating and just be open about it. Next time you'll probably be a little more relaxed about it. I hope she had a good time with her male friend. And I hope you decide to share the details with us to some extent. :)

Oh, you guys wanna know what happened? Well, she failed to get the pictures, which I was upset about. She said she was too caught up in the moment (which I found sexy, oddly enough). She hasn't cheated in two years, and this is definitely true and not her lying (I don't want to explain how I know, I just do) and she cheated because like I had an epiphany that I snoop through her stuff not because I distrust her but I'd been really turned on those times I found stuff. So her ex boyfriend from like four years ago (this was the last time she'd seen him) was in town and they'd never had sex (they were in high school at the time) and was a black guy (we're both white). So I suggested she talk dirty to him and see what happens. She goes to hang out and they started making out. He started rubbing her pussy, she started rubbing his cock. She then went down on him for a bit and he came in her mouth and she swallowed. After a bit more of making out they were dry humping (neither had condoms). She eventually got worked up enough to say "fuck it" and let him fuck her bare back (she's on nuva ring and he was a virgin, so really only super dumb on his part-she doesn't intend on bareback sex ever again with anyone but me). The only thing that sucks is he'd last like 2 or 3 minutes at a time for five times. When she took my virginity I lasted a full hour, and still can do quite a bit. I wish he was better at sex, but it does make me feel superior which is a nice feeling.

Oh, she's also a bbw. I love bigger women. I'm actually disappointed there aren't more bbw lovers on here. I guess normal looking women don't really do it for me anymore.

tayroar said:
Oh, she's also a bbw. I love bigger women. I'm actually disappointed there aren't more bbw lovers on here. I guess normal looking women don't really do it for me anymore.

I think if you look at national statistics you'll soon find that Bigger Gals are becoming the norm :p