The First Time - PT I

• Thread starterluvmmf
  • Start date

luvmmf

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2006
She and I had lunch with my friend and had gone back to our apt. I was sitting on the floor, him opposite me on a couch. She came in and sat on the love seat to my right, said "Look" and pulled her shirt up to show my friend her tits. I was surprised to say the least. She then got on the floor, undid my pants, and started to suck me while he watched.

I was surprised at how excited I felt, but it was nothing compared to how I felt when I saw that he was no longer looking at my dick being sucked, but at her ass. She had it up high pointed back at him. That's when I knew she was making a threesum happen. I didn't know for sure, so I reached around and unzipped her skirt to see what she'd do.

She just kept sucking and I knew then I should take the skirt off for her and let her show my friend her nice ass and backview of her in panties. As I slid it down, she lifted her knees one at a time so I could get the skirt off, then put her ass back up to show him. He was sitting forward now, hand on his crotch, looking down between her legs.

I was so turned on. I waited a little while, then slid my hand under the top of her panties and pulled them down as he watched. She again lifted her knees to help me remove her panties, then gave me a hug while I gave him a thumbs up to let him know to come join us.

I pulled her head back down as she put her ass back up pointing it at him to show him everything. He dropped his pants and pulled out an incredible fat long cock and dropped to his knees behind her. He slid his hand between her legs - later he told me she was 'soaking wet' - and then shoved his big dick all the way in and held it there. She lifted her head up and moaned and I knew she was cumming all over his hard cock.

I loved seeing that. Will finish the story if anyone is interested.

Oh yeah, interested alright !!
One of my biggest fantasies is to watch my wife get fucked in front of me.
While I'm in my panties, bra and fishnets !!!

Please continue that's very hot

Hearing her cum made me so hot. I pushed her head back down on my cock as he held his dick in her and moved her hips up and down and around. Suddenly, she spun around and faced him. He pulled her shirt up over her head and put his hands all over her tits.

I took my pants off, pushed her forward and slid my cock in her as I saw her grab his huge dick and put it her mouth. I loved seeing my friend's cock in her mouth, her sucking his dick for him. I got so horny I had to cum, so i flipped her on her back and shot a huge load on her stomach and tits. My friend said later he was turned on by how much I shot on her.

She was on her back and he grabbed her hips and turned her toward him. She spread her legs out for him as he gave her that big cock. I just watched as he started fucking her really really hard and fast, all the way in each time. It was so hot seeing her on her back on our living room floor, completely naked, legs spread out wide, nipples hard as her tits bounced, cum splattered all over her.

And looking down between her legs watching him fuck her. We were all looking between her legs until he pulled out and shot his cum all over her pussy as I watched. And she still wasn't done.......

I Was So Hot

luvmmf said:
Hearing her cum made me so hot. I pushed her head back down on my cock as he held his dick in her and moved her hips up and down and around. Suddenly, she spun around and faced him. He pulled her shirt up over her head and put his hands all over her tits.

I took my pants off, pushed her forward and slid my cock in her as I saw her grab his huge dick and put it her mouth. I loved seeing my friend's cock in her mouth, her sucking his dick for him. I got so horny I had to cum, so i flipped her on her back and shot a huge load on her stomach and tits. My friend said later he was turned on by how much I shot on her.

She was on her back and he grabbed her hips and turned her toward him. She spread her legs out for him as he gave her that big cock. I just watched as he started fucking her really really hard and fast, all the way in each time. It was so hot seeing her on her back on our living room floor, completely naked, legs spread out wide, nipples hard as her tits bounced, cum splattered all over her.

And looking down between her legs watching him fuck her. We were all looking between her legs until he pulled out and shot his cum all over her pussy as I watched. And she still wasn't done.......
My dick was so hard and swollen that I did not have enough loose skin on my body to close my eye lids. Then you guys shot your cum on her belly.I do Thank All involved for sharing and hope she fucks you two again. She must be a very special Hot Wife:p :D But in my opinion the cum belongs inside her pussy as deep as your hung buudy can blast it.Wow she sounds so HOT:p okdeacon

Thx.

What I couldn't believe was that she came out of the bathroom, sat between us and grabbed both our cocks and started jacking them to get them hard again. She and I got in 69 and he started fucking her again from behind as I licked her clit.