The First Time, Realization...

• Thread starterPatrick B
  • Start date

Patrick B

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2007
My wife didn't take it too well when I told her I wanted to see her with another man. In the heat of passion I let it slip. I was cuming inside her, well, inside the condom I was wearing. She pushed me off of her.

"Fuck you Patrick." She crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom, large breasts swinging a little, hips rocking.

Our sex life had been completely uninspired for over a year now. I couldn't stop jerking off to internet perversions and she was always taking baths or always going out and getting ***** with her friends. I stopped going out when I got married. I didn't see the point in it if one was not trying to hook up with a member of the opposite sex.

Julie and I hardly spoke the rest of that evening, I fell asleep watching basketball in the basement recreational room while she was in the master bedroom the entire night.

I was up and out of the house by six the next morning, not seeing my wife. An 85 year old woman crashed her car and thankfully wasn't hurt. But somehow she managed to knock out the power to our building. I was going home early.

I was surprised to see the strange car in the drive way as I pulled up to our house. It was an old maroon Ford minivan, not very well taken care of. Since it was in my spot in the driveway I parked in the street and walked to keypad near the garage door and entered my PIN, the garage door heaved and opened. I remembered that I had been meaning to fix that.

An odd, yet familiar odor struck me as I entered the house, I could faintly hear music beating. The smell was heavier and the music louder as I got closer to the door which lead to the basement and my rec room. I pushed it open and descended the stairs.

A video game was on my large HD-TV, rap music filled the room, the thick layer of smoke stung my eyes. A large black man was sitting on my couch, naked, with what looked like a cigar in his mouth. It was obviously marijuana.

I was stunned and speechless. He casually looked over at me and nodded.

"What up dude, you must be Pat."

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" I said.

"Take it easy, dude." The black man said as he puffed on his marijuana, "Julie said it was cool."

He nodded to his left where my office was, the door was closed.

"She in there if you wanna talk to her." He said as he held his marijuana out to me.

I just walked past him and opened the door to my office. I was stunned to find another young black man, this one with a lot of long dreadlocks sitting in my chair, naked with my wife Julie's head bobbing on his massive black dick. She was on her knees with her arms rested on the dread locked mans legs. Behind her was yet another young black man fucking her hard.

The man behind her was staring at her ass, the man with the dreadlocks noticed me and chuckled.

"Hey, he's here." He said to Julie.

She didn't respond, she just kept bobbing her mouth on his cock.

The dread locked man slapped her on the back of the head.

"Hey bitch, he's here!"

My wife slid her mouth off of his long shiny cock and looked towards me.

"Is this what you wanted, faggot?" She hissed at me. "You wanted to see how a real man fucks?"

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say or do. Part of me wanted to get my gun. Part wanted to run away. But mostly I was excited. My cock was getting hard.

"This is Sammy, I met him outside of your work last week when I dropped off your lunch. While you were eating that sandwich, Sammy fucked me in our Explorer. He's been coming over every day since, today he brought his friends. This beautiful man fucking me right now is Rico. I take it you met Lamont in the other room."

Sammy slapped his hard brown dick on the side of my wife's face and told her to get to it.

"You can watch if you want." Is the last thing she said to me as she dutifully went back to sucking and licking Sammy's beautiful huge cock.

In three minutes my wife was strongly bucking back into Rico's thrusts, taking his nine inch fat cock as deep into her pussy as she could. She slipped a hand downt o her pussy and rubber her clit, she took Sammy out of her mouth and moaned deeply. It was a sound I had never heard her make. Her big green eyes looked up and Sammy and she moaned "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum, bitch." Sammy said.

She smiled up at him and licked the head of his cock. Rico began to grunt slightly and then he reached up and grabbed my wife's short hair and jerked her head back.

"Fuck yea!" She moaned louder. "I'm cumming."

She stopped moving and just pushed her pussy and ass out as far as she could. Rico was taking his cock almost all the way out and plunging it back into my wife's gaping shaved pussy. Finally he used one last stroke and buried himself balls deep into my wife and grunted.

"Oh fill me up, it feels so good, I'm cumming again." She screamed.

Rico stopped moving and my wife began to back into him and out, milking his cock. She moaned again when he finally pulled it out, glistening wet. He slapped it on her ass, there was no condom.

"Thanks ho." Rico said as he stood and walked past me, naked, and into the other room.

"Get back on it, bitch." Sammy said and pulled Julie's head back onto his cock.

She went at his pole like a woman possessed. I could see a puddle of Rico's cum on the floor, dripping from my wife's pussy. Sammy grabbed Julie's head by the sides and fucked her mouth hard. He grunted and came, I saw it spewing out from the side of my wife's mouth. Some dripped off of her cheek and chin and dripped onto Sammy's thighs and balls. As Julie was done swallowing he commanded her to lick the rest up, which she did.

"Now give me a kiss." Sammy said.

Julie looked up to kiss him, smiling and Sammy slapped her on the right cheek.

"Sike, stupid ass ho." He stood. "You need to hurry and fuck Lamont cause we gots to dip."

"Ok daddy." She replied.

Sammy walked to me, smiling. "What up player."

He walked out of the room and soon Lamont entered and sat in the chair Sammy was just in.

Julie lubed him up by sucking his cock. Then she straddled him, with her back to his chest and began to bounce up and down on his cock. Sometimes stopping to grind into him.

"I can feel you in my belly." She moaned to him.

He reached around and pawed at her beautiful swaying breasts. She came as he tweaked her nipples harshly.

He grunted too and emptied his semen deep into my wife's pussy. She looked me in the eyes and smiled as he pumped it into her. She slid off of him and he stood and walked into the other room.

"Same time tomorrow, bitch. I'ma bring some different niggas with me though." I heard Sammy yell.

"Yes daddy." She replied.

The music stopped and I heard them go up the stairs and out the door.

I looked to Julie and she was just sitting there, sweaty and smiling. She stood and walked by me, smiling but saying nothing. She shut the door behind her and went upstairs.

I stared at the spot where it happened. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I walked over to my chair, the black leather was slimy with cum and sweat. Who knows what else?

I ran my finger in it. Tasted it.

Comments would be nice.

you lost me when you tasted the cum on the chair. theres plenty of pervs here that can apreciate that however.:cool:

pixieprick said:
you lost me when you tasted the cum on the chair. theres plenty of pervs here that can apreciate that however.:cool:

It's fiction. I did no such thing. :)

decent story

I liked the story, thanks for writing it, they say in ever bit of fiction there lies a truth.