The First time you watched

• Thread starterkonabreeze
  • Start date

konabreeze

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2023
At what points in the adventures were you thrilled, when you wanted to puke, when you wanted to kill the bull or your wife. when you finally had your own orgasm and planned for the next adventure?

Reactions: toolman
At no point did I want to puke or kill. The whole episode took a couple of hrs start to finish. The thrill started when my wife started to undress and the thrill only increased from there. By the time he actually fucked her I wanted him to fuck her. I may have killed him if he didnt fuck her.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Hersissycucke, natasnaikul, CreamyBill and 7 others
And having you watch was far better than cheating. I promise never to cheat again.

• Love
Reactions: Hersissycucke, natasnaikul, CreamyBill and 2 others
mrs redback said:
And having you watch was far better than cheating. I promise never to cheat again.
As a Bull, I always insist on the Cuck being present - for me having both parties involved is what makes it a cuckold relationship (*)...
... and if he behaves, he might get a reward.

* I appreciate that others may hold different opinions

• Love
Reactions: Hersissycucke, kinkyguyb, SissyForDawn and 1 other person
redback said:
At no point did I want to puke or kill. The whole episode took a couple of hrs start to finish. The thrill started when my wife started to undress and the thrill only increased from there. By the time he actually fucked her I wanted him to fuck her. I may have killed him if he didnt fuck her.
very fitting answer Redback, I know exactly how you feel, met a stranger for the first time other than a little email banter at a bar for a drink, he asked if we wanted to go over to his place she immediately said yes, we followed him over and I asked her if she was going to fuck him, she said yes, we sat on his couch with her in the middle, they made out as I was stripping her clothes off her, when she got down to only panties he asked if she wanted to go in his bedroom, she stood up with him behinmd her with his hands on her hips directing her where to go, she sat on the bed while he went into the bathroom, at that time I slipped her pa nties off her so she was completely naked for him when he came back out, we both fucked her for a couple hours, he wore condom the first time but that waas it, he fucked her several more times bareback and they haven't stopped

Reactions: redback, littlesmallie and ksfarmcpl
FarnboroughBull said:
As a Bull, I always insist on the Cuck being present - for me having both parties involved is what makes it a cuckold relationship (*)...

Absolutely.
Jut curious. What is his reward for behaving?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
mrs redback said:
Jut curious. What is his reward for behaving?
That really does depend... very much case-by-case, and on the nature and stage of our three-way relationship.

Usually, in my rules, it is the wife's prerogative to award a reward :cool:

Rewards have to be earned. To start with, little things can maintain discipline, eg being allowed to stand for a short while rather than kneel while watching. A bit of bonus uncaged time for self-play... getting to worship a clean pussy, rather than just be on clean-up is usually taken as a reward, even though it is clearly reminding him of his place... his first pair of lacy panties is quite a milestone, as is his first pair of stockings!

At an much bigger level, last week one of my cucks got his first ever BJ, to celebrate a year since his cuckolding - from his wife of 15 years!
(That night a year ago, mine was the first she'd ever had in her mouth...)

So, Mrs R, how do you reward your cuck?

Reactions: natasnaikul
FarnboroughBull said:

I love watching

The first time I watched my wife, was the first time I fucked my wife, and it was the first time I met her. It's a long story.

Reactions: natasnaikul
The first time I watched my wife fuck, I got the guy she fucked. She didn’t know him. I had it set up. I told her that I had a friend coming over and she knew what I wanted. When there was a knock on the door she went to the bedroom and when he and I entered the bedroom she was on all 4’s waiting for him. He had a nice 8” thick cut cock, he ate her pussy, then pushed his cock in her and fucked several minutes. Then he fucked her missionary and she squirted all over his cock. As I watched his cum run down the crack of her ass. She fucked his cock like she had known him before. Needless to say, she loves to fuck strange cock.

Reactions: kinkyguyb and 2wheel
Naw I think that is a sign of a competent Bull, making sure it is a great experience for all. No hidden agendas just pure wife pleasure and cuck knows his place. If he behaves he may get rewarded.

Donerite said:
The first time I watched my wife fuck, I got the guy she fucked. She didn’t know him. I had it set up. I told her that I had a friend coming over and she knew what I wanted. When there was a knock on the door she went to the bedroom and when he and I entered the bedroom she was on all 4’s waiting for him. He had a nice 8” thick cut cock, he ate her pussy, then pushed his cock in her and fucked several minutes. Then he fucked her missionary and she squirted all over his cock. As I watched his cum run down the crack of her ass. She fucked his cock like she had known him before. Needless to say, she loves to fuck strange cock.
fantastic little story to think about

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
Zima said:
fantastic little story to think about
So natural for her,and a horny sight for you all that Cum flowing.

Since that first time I watched my slut fuck another cock, I’ve watched her fuck several since then. And I had one guy that came and fucked her. And she enjoyed fucking his cock and I would have let her fuck him again if he had wanted. But he fucked up when he contacted her on FB telling her he wanted her for his own slut. That’s not what she or I wanted. So that was the end of him ever fucking her again………I’m saying that so that other dick that a man lets you fuck his bitch, just enjoy fucking her if you want to keep fucking her. If a man loves to share his bitch and she loves to be shared, don’t try to cut in on their relationship or you will end up on the outside looking in.

Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife and CreamyBill
Donerite said:
Since that first time I watched my slut fuck another cock, I’ve watched her fuck several since then. And I had one guy that came and fucked her. And she enjoyed fucking his cock and I would have let her fuck him again if he had wanted. But he fucked up when he contacted her on FB telling her he wanted her for his own slut. That’s not what she or I wanted. So that was the end of him ever fucking her again………I’m saying that so that other dick that a man lets you fuck his bitch, just enjoy fucking her if you want to keep fucking her. If a man loves to share his bitch and she loves to be shared, don’t try to cut in on their relationship or you will end up on the outside looking in.
Well said,that is beyond Dominant that is sheer arrogance thinking he could do that. Well shot of him I feel.👏 Good hunting in 2024

Reactions: GroovyTrain and Donerite