• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Hot Blonde

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Sometimes you meet a woman and just know she is right for you. Here I was thirty and with three kids, traveling to a little town in Ohio to do some training on plant engineering. The plant I went to was not very big, and the hotel I was staying at was just as small and drab. The day had been long, and I was glad for the evening to get there. The town had a McDonalds and a small restaurant that was it. I choose the restaurant but was not impressed with the cooking. Like the rest of the town seemed sort of drab.
I decided to take a walk, the hotel had cable but the quality of TV was not so good, very snowy pictures so staying in the room just didn’t appeal to me. I found the streets very pleasant lined with mostly older homes and in good repair. I watched kids play in the yards and thought the place would be a nice place to raise a family.
After walking several blocks, I started heading back toward the hotel, when I noticed a small apartment building. It was like six apartments jointed to gather and then across a concrete drive another row of six apartments. Outside bending over a small flower garden was a young blonde haired woman.
She was short, maybe only 4; 10 or 11” tall and plump, some might even say fat, but in those short shorts she had on and top that was half open, I thought she was hot looking. She looked up at me and smiled. I thought she had the most beautiful face I have ever seen on a woman and I stopped and stared. She said hello and asked if I liked flowers. I walked over to her and said of course I do and she seemed to have quite a green thumb. She bent over right in front of me, and I looked down not so much at the flower she was pointing out to me but at the beautiful tit hanging in the blouse with no bra. The nipple was almost a ½ long and her tit was so white and so hot with beads of sweat running down between those mounds. She looked up right into my eyes and said, I don’t think you’re looking at my flowers at all. I said oh, sorry, I was looking at the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, you. She really smiled then and to my surprise pulled the top open completely to reveal both of those tits. I am not usually a forward person but I could not stop my hand from stroking those melons pointing at me.
She pulled her top closed and not knowing what to say next, I said I was in town visiting the local plant and was staying at the small hotel up the street and would love for her to go with me so I could examine the rest of garden more carefully. She laughed and said her husband would be home soon and she could get him to watch her two small kids. And if I would give her the room number she could stop by for a couple of hours. I quickly told her it was room 12 as the place only had 20 rooms anyway and my name.
As I walked away I found it hard to walk for my cock was pushing so hard against my pants it hurt to walk.
I had not been in the room watching TV but maybe thirty minutes when a knock at the door came. I opened to find her in the same clothes, the white top still half open and beads of sweat more pronounced on the globs. She walked in and her arms went around my neck and out lips locked in a lustful kiss. My hands began to pull the top open and soon were dropping it on the floor; as my head moved down to take that salty tasting nipple in my mouth.
I was undoing the shorts, and kissed on down her full belly as I slide her shorts to the floor. She moved back to the bed falling back on the covers as my head pushed her legs open. You may not want to as its sweaty and my asshole husband fucked me this morning. I didn’t care, I wanted the taste of that cunt, I had to have it, and I licked the small clit, and long labia lips.
I yanked my clothes off and pushed her back higher on the bed as my cock found that dripping wet cunt. I started out pushing in and out fast, her head laid back and her long nails began biting in to my shoulders. I slowed down, I wanted this to last and not be over too soon. The deep pain in my shoulders as her nails broke the skin helped me to not explode to fast. Her pussy was tight, the hair a mix of light brown and blond hair, her legs came up to wrap around my hips. Soon I was going in and out of hard and fast again till I felt my juice shooting deep inside of her wet pussy. I rolled off her, and she and I lay there and talked. Seemed her husband only has a four inch cock and can’t even get it up inside of her. The only time he has ever made it past the opening is when doing doggy. She had never cheated on him before, but knew I was a stranger and being I was so interested she couldn’t help herself. He had indeed shot his load on her that morning in a five minute fuck, but until that very moment had never had an organism except the ones by her own hand.
Soon she was sucking my cock and the next fuck went for an hour before I shot in her again. She would be back tomorrow, that she promised and the trip wasn’t turning out so bad after all. I kept getting hard on the next day every time I thought of that little rolled up ball of woman under me.

Reactions: Dark_Hung
as of this date 800 people have read this story, no one has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread