Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
The hottest you like to see your wife's bull do to her

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ckc, franklyhorny, slaveofmyown and 9 others
Nasty shithole to mouth fucking, and her rimming her lover's asshole. Such nasty stuff she will never do with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Justfilthy, ckc, franklyhorny and 3 others
She can’t get pregnant from anal. Let he get pussy fucked!

Reactions: franklyhorny, wanttoshare, redback and 2 others
Pregnancy can wait. Why doesn't the bull fuck her mouth, then her cunt, and finish off by fucking and then cumming in her arse?

But wait, there's more. She then straddles her fuckwits face (I meant cuckolds mouth), then extrudes (OK, shits) the combination of shit and cum down his throat?

Afterwards the bull shows his tacit approval of the act by shoving his semi hard cock down the faggot cucks mouth and pissing down his gullet.

His passive receipt of such filth from both shows he'll take any shit from her, so it should be less of a concern if the bull next impregnates his wife.

They will slowly accustom him to be the working drone to provide for them both (later three).

Reactions: franklyhorny
JerseyguyMC said:
She can’t get pregnant from anal. Let he get pussy fucked!
So you want her to get pregnant o_O

Reactions: franklyhorny, wanttoshare and hikawade
cuck72 said:
Nasty shithole to mouth fucking, and her rimming her lover's asshole. Such nasty stuff she will never do with me.
Seems to me that you like cock even more than her,but thats ok,go out and get as much cock as you can,then bring the biggest home for her.

Reactions: ckc
Stephanie Perez republic first national get wifey to cheat for me me please Indiana dm me

IMG_9479.png
IMG_9038.jpeg
IMG_9010.jpeg
IMG_9009.jpeg
IMG_9006.jpeg
IMG_8767.jpeg