• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The initiation

• Thread starterFRANKMAN1
  • Start date

FRANKMAN1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2010
From prior postings you know I am new to cuckoldry, progressing from posting family pics on chatrooms to exchanging more personal intimate pics of her with willing bulls.

We are now ready for the real step.

After a long detailed exchange , this dark skinned gentleman from Australia has offered to host us in his home for some days and ...teach us .

He knows we have never done this , but likes my wifes pics a lot and he wants to fuck her in every possible way.

Making the choice of visiting Australia , cost aside , is a sensible one.
We would be far away from our home , relatives and friends , so things can evolve naturally
Also , after the fact we can separate us from the event and eventually from this gentleman.
Being his guest also provides the alternative of her choosing her own pace to surrender herself , all behind closed doors ...at least to begin with .

Our bull has made several requests , some of which we are negotiating as we go . :

1- He is currently discussing with my wife specific pieces of clothing she would bring along
2- He requests to choose the clothing she would be wearing as we land in Australia.
3- First time will be at her own pace and whether I would or would not be present for the whole event is her choice
4- There would be no sex between my wife and me at least for 2 weeks prior to our visit
5- When in Australia there could be sex between my wife and me , but only if she wishes to. If so , I would be obliged to wear condoms when penetrating her . On the contrary he would wear no condom when having sex with my wife
6- She would be her lover in Australia . That would imply that she will sleep with him , in his bed , while I am expected to sleep alone in the guestroom
7- After the first time he takes her , on the second night she will come to him , from the guestroom to the master bedroom wearing only her bikini panties , I will remain in the guestroom
8- Once the initial intimacy happens , we would go jointly to public places, both my wife and me wearing our wedding rings but Bull will kiss her , feel her up , hold her , so that it would be evident that she is his lover .
9- Bull & wife are expected to be on their own from time to time : I should make no complaint about this .
10- At certain times I would be expected to be their driver , so Bull is free to attend my wife in the back seat , and her to suck him , if he desires to.
11- We are still undecided as to his suggestion that I should also leave Australia a couple of days before her , leaving my wife with him for more private days .

I would be happy to learn your thoughts about this

That is a really big , huge step. Just make sure you keep the communication lines open and you might want to think of some code you two can come up with so that you two can talk on Neutral ground where you can each say the things that need to be expressed without getting upset and without any sexual overtones.

Communicate, communicate, communicate and COMMUNICATE! Hop:)e everything works out well for you!

No fucking way

Man its your duty to protect your wife at all times even if it should cost you yours in doing so. How could you even consider leaving your wife unprotected in another country with a person you dont really know? This man may be the salt of the earth and again he could be a very dangerous person. Please dont get me wrong, you should have a lot of fun with your precious wife, as a hot wife is a true treasure. But be very careful and dont get yourself in a dangerous position where you might lose control of the situation. You are her protector and its up to you to keep her safe. Just think about it you can find many willing partners without leaving this country as far from your home as you wish. Please be careful and enjoy your beautiful wife to the max. Wish you two well. Just thinking about her and you should never leave her unprotected. okdeacon

Thanks for the input

As for leaving her behind , I already didnt accept the suggestion . Not only because of my concern with emotional attachment but also because at this point , as many of you pointed out , I dont know the guy .

I though I should mention the point anyhow because it made me evalue the whole thing a bit more as it was an odd suggestion .

Think, consider,

Is this what you want?? If yes, Full speedahead, If not??

I would never leave my wife alone with a stranger in a foreign land. You and your wife are letting him be part of your fantasy, not the other way around. You and your wife should call the shots. If he wants to fuck your wife, he does so on your terms not his. Also I would consider agreeing on a "safe word" before meeting up with him, a single word that you can say to your wife that means "stop everything, I am no longer comfortable."

Not for nothing, but she is your wife, you should retain the right to fuck your wife whenever you want, even if it is sloppy seconds.

Hope this works out very well, and you identify him adequately so if something goes wrong, the Police could find him easily from photo copies of his passport, drivers licence, credit card and place of work. He should be happy to give you these.

If he is genuine, then from a woman's point-of-view, it would be really sexy for your wife to stay on for a week or so, so they can have a delicious time together performing last minute naughty things your wife may not feel able to do in front of you.

She can emotionally and physically feel like she is his wife with you out of the country, and this will help her to easily slip into the habit of picking up new Bulls when she returns home to you.

It will provide a few days gap in your marriage, which will be enough for the wedding vows to be altered by codicil written agreement to "no longer exclude others" from your marriage.

You will undergo an emotional change yourself, knowing that your wife has a new husband for a few days, and you wondering what thoughts are running through her mind while she is temporarily "unmarried" and "not yours". This will tend to make you appreciate her even more, and help the transition to being a devoted cuckold who worships the ground she walks on.

Why don't you play safe and find other guys nearby?

Fantasy is one thing but precaution measures must be taken.

Users who are viewing this thread