• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Insperation

• Thread starterOtto
  • Start date

Otto

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2006
Where I imagine it started: My collage girlfriend Stephanie was a tutor for people having academic difficulties. A quick bit about her, she had bobbed brown hair, was very petite she had, if I remember, b- cups and, in the right jeans, a cute little ass. She was very serious about school, she wasn’t a prude she had had one lover before me, a long term boyfriend in high school. When I would come up to visit we missed each other so would fuck the whole weekend away. I wore condoms; we were “In Love” and had plans for the future.
The next time I visited she was acting very strange and eventually she broke down crying and confessed to cheating on me. It was with on of the people she tutored. She said she didn’t even like him, he was cocky, a jock and ignored all the help she gave. I pressed her for details. She said it just happened, they were working and he hit on her, kissed her and just undressed her. I asked if he ****** her and she sobbed more and said softly no, he didn’t. He just took the lead. I was incredibly pissed and hurt. I asked for details, she just wanted to forget and start over like it didn’t happen. I needed to know more. I asked if he ate her, she said no. I asked if she sucked him, she started crying again. He had apparently straddled her chest and fucked her mouth. No one had even done that to her before. I remember she said something like this: “It just happened so fast. He didn’t ask, he just did it and I let him.” Followed by more crying. ‘She let him’. I asked if she used protection. She was still crying. “No he just did it. It happened so fast I don’t know what I was thinking.” I felt shock, and anger. I had only fucked her with condoms. But I was also getting aroused. Where did he cum? I asked. She said it didn’t matter she didn’t want to talk about it. She wanted to talk about if we could get past this. But I insisted. She told me he pulled out a spurted on her stomach and breasts. I said again I couldn’t believe she didn’t use a condom. She said “I just happened, and guys like that don’t use condoms.” I asked what kind of guys? “Jocks, guys who go with lots of girls.” She said.
So he was some stud on campus, great. She hugged me and asked me to forgive her. I pulled back so she wouldn’t feel my erection. She kissed my face and we began to make out. I undressed her and she was already fantastically wet. I laid her on the bed and put her ankles on my shoulders and began fucking her immediately. Without a rubber. She was already so aroused my telling me what happened she cam quickly. I turned her over doggy style and pushed her head into the bed. Then I asked her for details. Did she cum. “yes.” She said. How did he fuck her. “ Missionary, standing up he held me up and kept pumping.” This was something I couldn’t do, I didn’t have that strength. “Then he put me on the bed, pushed my knees up to my chest and fucked me. And I came and he rubbed my anus with his thumb, and he made me keep my glasses on.” That was it, I came so hard I saw spots, I came in her.
We didn’t last, she didn’t get pregnant. But now I’m with my wife of five years, she has only been with me and we have been discussing meeting other couples, swinging, or letting her experiment. I remember how aroused I got at the image of my girl friend being taken and think we would like to try. So im exploring the options we thought of neighbors but this post is to long already. So hello all.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Hmmm, first time for her. Well, Personally I think you should find someone not in your immediate circle, especially a neighbor or someone you work with. I think building up your fantasy for her with pillow talk till she's very open, comfortable and turned on by the idea of another lover. Maybe meeting someone in another town either taking a short vacation or going to a business convention which could be in your own town. The fantasy for her right now isn't personified, doesn't really have a particular person in mind, an imaginary lover. The natural step would be for her to have the real physical part and not taking a chance of getting hung up on someone you are familiar with. You can decide which way to go after that.

Great advice

Thanks for the advice. You seem to know what your saying. I too worried about her having issues if it was a neighbor. We just thought it would be safer. If the couple were first timers too. But thats in the future. Im working on the pillow talk. She likes the sites were they pay a girl friend or wife to fuck in front of the husnand. (though she says they are fake. I also bought some Please fuck my wife dvds. She thinks they are fake too. But thanks for the sound advice.

Otto said:
Where I imagine it started: My collage girlfriend Stephanie was a tutor for people having academic difficulties. A quick bit about her, she had bobbed brown hair, was very petite she had, if I remember, b- cups and, in the right jeans, a cute little ass. She was very serious about school, she wasn’t a prude she had had one lover before me, a long term boyfriend in high school. When I would come up to visit we missed each other so would fuck the whole weekend away. I wore condoms; we were “In Love” and had plans for the future.
The next time I visited she was acting very strange and eventually she broke down crying and confessed to cheating on me. It was with on of the people she tutored. She said she didn’t even like him, he was cocky, a jock and ignored all the help she gave. I pressed her for details. She said it just happened, they were working and he hit on her, kissed her and just undressed her. I asked if he ****** her and she sobbed more and said softly no, he didn’t. He just took the lead. I was incredibly pissed and hurt. I asked for details, she just wanted to forget and start over like it didn’t happen. I needed to know more. I asked if he ate her, she said no. I asked if she sucked him, she started crying again. He had apparently straddled her chest and fucked her mouth. No one had even done that to her before. I remember she said something like this: “It just happened so fast. He didn’t ask, he just did it and I let him.” Followed by more crying. ‘She let him’. I asked if she used protection. She was still crying. “No he just did it. It happened so fast I don’t know what I was thinking.” I felt shock, and anger. I had only fucked her with condoms. But I was also getting aroused. Where did he cum? I asked. She said it didn’t matter she didn’t want to talk about it. She wanted to talk about if we could get past this. But I insisted. She told me he pulled out a spurted on her stomach and breasts. I said again I couldn’t believe she didn’t use a condom. She said “I just happened, and guys like that don’t use condoms.” I asked what kind of guys? “Jocks, guys who go with lots of girls.” She said.
So he was some stud on campus, great. She hugged me and asked me to forgive her. I pulled back so she wouldn’t feel my erection. She kissed my face and we began to make out. I undressed her and she was already fantastically wet. I laid her on the bed and put her ankles on my shoulders and began fucking her immediately. Without a rubber. She was already so aroused my telling me what happened she cam quickly. I turned her over doggy style and pushed her head into the bed. Then I asked her for details. Did she cum. “yes.” She said. How did he fuck her. “ Missionary, standing up he held me up and kept pumping.” This was something I couldn’t do, I didn’t have that strength. “Then he put me on the bed, pushed my knees up to my chest and fucked me. And I came and he rubbed my anus with his thumb, and he made me keep my glasses on.” That was it, I came so hard I saw spots, I came in her.
We didn’t last, she didn’t get pregnant. But now I’m with my wife of five years, she has only been with me and we have been discussing meeting other couples, swinging, or letting her experiment. I remember how aroused I got at the image of my girl friend being taken and think we would like to try. So im exploring the options we thought of neighbors but this post is to long already. So hello all.
i didn't know, until recently, that my wife likes an aggressive guy. that is something i, just, can't do.

this is a perfect example of why wives need more than one dick in their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread