• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The journey

• Thread starterbotsteve
  • Start date

botsteve

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2010
For just over a year I have been in a CB6000 and my wife prostate milks me once a month. I have not had sex for over a year and I regularly assist my wife to have sex with young bulls with huge cocks. All of this came about from a journey my wife and I made by train from London to Nottingham in the UK.

Our life before this had been run of the mill. We had been married for 15 years and rarely had sex. My wife did not seem to be keen on sex. I have since found out that this was because my cock is small and she had no pleasure from peneration. Most of the time she encouraged me to perform oral sex on her, which she seemed to like. I did not know then, but my wife told after the journey that began her life as slut to young black men, that before we got married that she had been in a relationship with a black man with a huge cock. In this relationship she had often reached peaks of pleasure from being penerated by his 10 inch cock. When we got married she was faithful until the journey, but our sex life was very poor. During this journey she was sexually reawakened. Since the journey she gets well and truly seen to by three black boyfriends, once or twice a week, sometimes by all three at the same time. She happily accepts that she is a slut and she will do anything, and make me do anything, to get black cock.

The journey was by train and we had reserved our seats as the train is usually very busy. Our reserved seats were opposite each other with a table inbetween us. We were just about to move to be seated next to each other, because the two seats beside us were free, when two young black men boarded the train and sat in these seats. So my wife was sitting next to one of them and I was sitting next to the other. They were in their mid 20s, tall, slim and good looking. They both wore very tight jeans, and it was clear that both of them were very well endowed.

My wife became very friendly and chatting to them nearly straight away. I was surprised because she is normally very reserved. She was also flushed and I could tell she was excited. I thought it was the signs of a middle aged woman getting a bit excited because of the presence of two young good looking men. They sensed that my wife was a little excited and started to flirt with her. What I did not know at this time was that very soon after they started talking my wife began to rub her foot on the leg of the guy sitting next to her. She told me latter that the sight of the bulges in the men's jeans had made her very excited and memories of her wild sexual times with her black boyfriend came back to her. Her panties were soaking wet at the thought of big cocks penerating her. It had been over 15 years since she had experienced the thrill of a big cock and being close to two big cocks drove her wild with excitement.

As the journey progressed my wife moved closer to the man and she kept touching him on the arm and leg as she spoke. She suggested that I went to the buffet car and bought us coffee. When I was on my way back my wife came to meet me before I reached our seats. I could tell that she was very excited. She told me that she was feeling very horny and wanted to play with the man's cock under the table. She said that Gary the man she was sitting beside had already let her touch his cock. I went mad but she told me that this would make her horny and we could have sex when we got home. As we had not had sex for over six months I reluctantly agreed. This decision to allow my wife to play with Gary turned me into the weak pathetic cockold that I am today.

When we got back to our seats Gary and Phil (the other guy) were smiling and looking very pleased with themselves. I learned afterwards that both of them had already been stroking my wife's legs under the table. When we sat down my wife got as close as she could to Gary and I could see her arm moving as she stroked his cock under the table. After awhile Phil tolds us to put my wife into the corner seat with Gary sitting next to her and Phil opposite her with me next to Phil. Now Gary could get his cock stroked and Phil had my wife play with his cock with her feet. The table hid all of this but my wife could no stop moaning now and again because Gary was feeling her pussy. Fortunately no-one was sitting in the seats near us. Gary and Phil played with my wife all the way to our destination.

When we arrived at Nottingham my wife said that we should take Gary and Phil back to our house for 'coffee'. She was determined to have both of those cocks in her as soon as possible. I was so excited at seeing my wife flushed and excited that I think I would have done anything. I also thought that after they had played with her for a bit they would go and I would get sex. However this was not what happened. Indeed I have not had sex with my wife since that journey.

Just before we went to the car Phil whispered into my wife's ear and she smiled and said she was just going to the toilet before we left. When she came back she handed Phil her bra and her panties. I was shocked here was my prim little wife handing her bra and panties to a young black man, clearly saying I am yours to do as you want. Phil handed her bra and panties to me as much to say she is ours now.

In the car my wife sat in the middle with Gary on one side and Phil on the other. When I looked in the rear mirror I could see her kissing both of them and their hands were all over her tits and her pussy. The Gary said that his friend wanted a kiss from my wife. I did not understand at first but in the rear view mirror I saw my wife bend over and take Gary's cock into her mouth. In all of our married life she had only done this to me once. After about 5 minutes of sucking, Gary exploded into her mouth and said swallow baby swallow. Then Phil said it was his turn. My wife eagerly bent over Gary and took his cock into her mouth. I was lost in excitment as seeing my wife who normally was not interested in sex hungerly sucking cocks and having her tits and pussy mauled by two young black men.

When we got back to our house she was fucked repeatly by the two of them, had anal sex for the first time ever with Phil. When Phil was finding it difficult to get hard after having fucked her twice she rimmed him to get him hard to fuck her. I made coffe and provided food to keep them going. They left at 8.00 the next morning and my wife was not able to walk properly for two days. This was the beginning of my role as a cuckold. Since then I have seen my wife doing things I had not even thought about.

Train journeys can be so sexy. Once again a 'bBc' fetish, but I enjoyed reading it. :)

Very sexy....for some reason trains are aphrodisiacs.

Users who are viewing this thread