• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The landscaper

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
If you've have seen my previous threads you'll know my wife is a habitual cheater. Typically with the same guy over a period of time but prior to that plenty of others (some of which I'm aware of, I suspect many I'm not). We live in a fairly affluent neighborhood and its more common than not that a landscaping company handles the yard work. Over the last couple months she has pointed out a landscape guy multiple times that works at various neighbors. Usually saying "he's dressed really nice for a landscaper. very classy, he must be the owner". I didn't think much of it and got slightly annoyed in that I didn't understand why that is noteworthy enough to bring it up multiple times.

Well today I was coming back from running an errand and saw him again, doing leaf cleanup, and figured I'd stop and get his card. Since we don't currently have a landscape company and are considering it. Extremely friendly guy - but when I walked up to him I was caught off guard by just how massive he is. I'm tall, 6'2", and fit (easily bench my own bodyweight, do 10+ pullups, 6 pack, etc), but this guy made me look like a high schooler. It was taller, his biceps were bursting out of his polo shirt. It was just a monster, physically, like a professional football player.

I chatted with him, got an overview fo the services he offers (he does own the company), and got his card. I came home and gave it to my wife and mentioned "you know, he's really big - like ripped" and she said "yeah, I noticed...". So, now it all clicked. She kept bringing him up not because he was a classy looking landscaper but because she found him physically infatuating. She now has his number, and I'm wondering if I should start talking about having him come help out around the yard. At the very least as a fantasy thought starter for sex...

Reactions: MANNY33
I would for sure put him front and center, have him start working around the house and be sure to tell the wife the days he is expected. I would suspect she will take care of the rest with no problem. Please keep us updated and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread