• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The love of my life sucks black dick

• Thread starterBubbleButtLover
  • Start date
B

BubbleButtLover

I have to put up with the love of my life fucking black men.

Attachments

• nigsuck.jpg
    nigsuck.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 2,900
  • nigsuck2.jpg
    nigsuck2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2,271
  • slutc10.jpg
    slutc10.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,732
  • slutc4.jpg
    slutc4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,671
  • slutc21.jpg
    slutc21.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,532
Very cute!
Do you like seeing her enjoyment? ;)

I'd let a woman who looks like that do anything she wanted to.

Ballspanking said:
Very cute!
Do you like seeing her enjoyment? ;)

In a way yeah, but then I wish it was my cock she was sucking. But as long as she's happy. :)

Lucky you! Shes a hottie. Lets see more of her!

Dude....you are so fucked......or at least she is well fucked. Damn she's hot. Love that ass and can see she's not scared to make a hard black dick ready to pound her.

She IS a HOTTIE!!!!! And glad to see that she Enjoys her Black Men!!! She should ALWAYS Enjoy All the BBC she wants,any time and any place!!! Does she have a regular Lover/BF who she sees often? LUCKY YOU!!! ;)

Thanks guys, she told me that she got fucked only just last night. I wish she was still fucking me.

Hm.... it sounds like it's time to begin negotiating with your sexy wife....

BubbleButtLover,

BubbleButtLover said:
Thanks guys, she told me that she got fucked only just last night. I wish she was still fucking me.

You're welcome. I, too, think it's a fine thing your wife is finding sexual satisfaction at last by fucking black men.

Regarding your wish: I gather your wife has stopped fucking you, in preference for her new lover(s). This suggests you might be able to negotiate an agreement with her. There are many possibilities, depending on your wife's preferences. One possibility might be something along the following lines.

You will agree to accept, without reservation or criticism of any kind, her right to date and fuck other men, black or otherwise, and you will wear panties every day to symbolize your cuckold status in your marriage and that your wife now "wears the pants," if she will allow you to orgasm in her presence once every two weeks (or month, her choice).

Your orgasm may be with you nude and on your knees masturbating before her, as your wife relaxes fully clothed in her easy chair and views you for her amusement, until you cum on her fuck-me boots (FMBs). Then, you will lick your cum from her boots and swallow it.

Alternatively, you could lie nude on your back at your wife's feet and masturbate, again while she observes you (fully dressed and relaxing in her easy chair) for her amusement, then cum in her hand which she will extend for this purpose, then lick your cum from her hand and swallow it. (I suggest these possibilities because many women like watching their husband masturbate on his knees before them, or at their feet.)

Alternatively, your wife could allow you to orgasm by fucking you, with her on top, of course, so she could move in ways that maximize her pleasure. As you get close, she would require you to ask her permission to orgasm ("May I cum now, Ms. [her first name]?"). If her answer is "No, sweetiebuns, it's too soon," your wife could abort your orgasm by squeezing the base of your cock hard or pulling down on your balls. How to allow you to orgasm in her presence would, of course, be entirely up to your wife.

Your part of the bargain could, for example, be to agree to do part of the housework at first then, week-by-week, gradually work up to doing pretty much all of the housework (or as much as your wife wants you to do). You could give your wife a small black calendar book for purposes of recording your housework each day and grading its quality. If she judges your housework quantity and/or quality insufficient during any given week, she could defer your next orgasm in her presence for, say, an additional week (or month).

In addition, you could agree to assist your wife with preparing for her dates by drawing her baths and bathing her, helping her dress in her sexiest clothing including short skirts and stockings, etc., and going shopping with her and giving her your opinion, as her cuckold, as she contemplates new sexy outfits to purchase for turning on her lovers (and attracting new lovers).

Anyway, you get the idea. If you want your wife, as your cuckoldress, to do something you want, you will need to start doing things as her cuckold that she wants that have the effect of making her life easier, so she will have more time and energy to devote to dating, relating to, and fucking her lovers.

Best regards to you and your sexy wife, and good luck!

—Custer

You are so lucky. Hopefully she will get black bred and give you some beautiful black babies to raise.

So we know she fucks black cock. I think she'd just lovvvve to get a Middle-Eastern bull cock like mine up in her. Where are you guys located?

BubbleButtLover said:
In a way yeah, but then I wish it was my cock she was sucking. But as long as she's happy. :)

It's all about the wife's pleasure:D Who cares what we want, other than for them to be happy.

Put up with?

BubbleButtLover said:
I have to put up with the love of my life fucking black men.

Admit it you get off on her doing black men

shes a hottie, love seeing a hottie white girl witha thick black dick. good for you :D

Good god she's amazing. Beautiful and sexy, with a tight fuckable ass. Too bad for you that gorgeous body doesn't open up for you anymore, she looks like she'd be heaven on earth to fuck. Tell her congratulations for finding a real dick that can give her real pleasure.

I wish she was still fucking me though. I miss her ass so much.

Damn, if you get tired of her, send her to me. Looks like the perfect wife to me. All she needs is a beautiful black baby feeding on her and life would be complete.

does she live with you or are you two ex's? whats the story bubblebuttlover

Users who are viewing this thread