• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The lovely Alisia Perry, apple of my eye

• Thread starterJavon_L
  • Start date

Javon_L

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2007
this little hottie was all over the place from 2000-2002 but she had a short career. I've collected over 5000 pictures and she did over 20 videos, mostly foot fetish/bondage BUT one hardcore vid with Ed Powers, a Dirty Debs video.

There's just somethin about this girl. And she has a huge library of pics.

Funny thing - I've had more people use pictures of this girl and say it's Them than anyone else. Maybe it has something to do with her many 'girl next door / bedroom' pictorials.

She's been called Stacy, Becky, Jessica, and about 20 other names.

To be honest, nobody really knows what her name is, she has no web site and just dropped out of the scene about 2002. Nobody knows her age or anything other than what we have observed in her picture series'.

As far as we can tell - her name is (at least professionally) Angela Alisia Perry, or simply Alisia Perry. She did the fetish videos under the name Becky Rico (use IMDB and you'll get full title listing, or as complete as anyone knows about)

I got really, really obsessed with this sweetie but I have chilled out now and I just collect pix of her and say "You are fine miss Perry, you are fine". LOL

isn't she a peach?

Attachments

• alisia1.jpg
    alisia1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,837
one more for the troops.
I do not think she is completely latina, maybe half white?
She could be greek...italian... who the heck knows?

or just a latin-looking white girl. She is pretty pink down below after all...!

Attachments

• alisia3.jpg
    alisia3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 916
Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy

I had many pics of her, I have to find them... This was all before I get addicted in the interracial stuff.

You have those videos?

join her yahoo fan club... its called "anotheralisiaclub"

you'll get all kinda intriguing pictures and info, but there is an "interview" with her posted in the club listings that is pure fakery.

Also there is some chick named raven-something and I will have to go back and see who it is, but the rumor is that it's her keeping tabs on things, but who the hell knows, right?

I'm only pretending to be King Louis of france, so hey, we're all good. :slow:

Here's one for the Corps: This is one of the last series she did as far as I can tell, and it's a favorite series of mine. I can see her grow up a little from first pictures where she was probably no more than 19... with no tatts or piercing to these where she's a grown woman... with her mysterious trademark tatt between her shoulder blades... pierced navel and tongue...

Attachments

• a478.jpg
    a478.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 546
most people are attracted to her killer eyes and lovely boobs, but she's got a nice butt too. hehe.

I toldja I was a little obsessed but when you see the videos where she talks, you pretty much just die. She's cute, sweet, smart, everything you'd dream about, she is. Since her pics were spread far and wide, people imagined she was every nationality under the sun and ethnicity. When you hear her talk she's plainly an american girl... probably a college kid from California. Certainly a lot of the pics were taken around L.A.

I think the video with Ed is Dirty Dirty Debutantes 100. Her name on that video is "Cecilia". Someone at the fan club can hook you up. It's her only hardcore scene known to exist. She did nearly 20 bondage/footfetish videos where she just moans and groans tied up on the couch... bit parts mostly... a couple girl-girl scenes are on video too.

Attachments

• d7ca.jpg
    d7ca.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 305
  • d3a1.jpg
    d3a1.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 261
  • b3db.jpg
    b3db.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 501
She is gorgeous

i'd luv to hit that!!!!!!!

That was a throwback. I used to love her way back when and had a collection of pics myuself. I have since lost all of them. Please post more!

Maia Jesica AlisiaPerry, a starter

Scene 6 (only one with her on MDD100) from E*d P*wers More D*rty D*rty D*butantes Vol. 100. Published 1999. Said to be her only hc vid.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

mirror:Deposit Files

size: 121 megs
rez: 320x240
duration: 0:41:45

Better rez rip appreciated;)

cheers
renatafan

Javon,

THANK YOU! Yes I too saw this woman and the many fake profiles that used her pics. I did not know she was in the "industry" and knew that many people were fake and using her pics - but wrote them all just the same on the hope that one would be legit. I had not thought of her for years. Thank you, one for reminding me of her and two for all the detailed information.

Alisia Perry - 12 N*ch*lette sets, 1280 pics

Alisia Perry - 12 N*ch*lette sets

(click for pictorial index; "black skirt" is not her, site error)

(click for name of sets and number of pics)

Total 152,5 megs.

Four parts (48 megs x3, 250k), join w. HJsplit:
Deposit Files
Deposit Files
Deposit Files
Deposit Files
P A_SS: alisia4u

appr. 1280 pics, now this should be a starter for other fans!
..who is gonna post his ba or ba2 holdings!?

cheers
renatafan

Alisia Perry - 20 Maia sets

Alisia Perry - 20 Maia sets

(click for pictorial index)

(click for set data, updates welcome)

Total 156,5 megs in two parts, join w Hjsplit:
Deposit Files
Deposit Files

cheers
renatafan

TD letitia update

dont see an edit button, so here is mirror to my previous post
Deposit Files

cheers
rentafan

Check Karups and My GF Sex sites for her other hardcore stuff. She did several hard core scenes but not many. Jealous BF kept the huge cocks out of her. She also did some hard core lesbian stuff, both vids and stills. Some can be found with Ed Powers.

Users who are viewing this thread