• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The main attraction on my bday party

• Thread starterRedBlade
  • Start date

RedBlade

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2012
I just dreamt of something similar like 3 days ago, and it doesn't get out of my head. Then, while thinking of it, i added some things in my head, so it was even a bigger turn on for me. So here it is:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
It was my 20th birthday. I didn't wanted to make a big party or anything, but i just invited few closest friends home for some drinking and i told them they can all sleep at my house, too.
It was saturday. Clock was around 16.00 PM already, and i just came home from the grocery store, and my mum was just getting out of the shower. I stepped in and had few words with her, and she started dressing up. She was home with us for the evening, too, so she wanted to put on some cozy, but unattractive underwear and even no bra (which at her age, to be onnised, isn't so sexy anymore as it sounds, because gravity does it's thing ).
I stopped her and brought her her newest corset and some jeans and a blouse that left a bit of her belly *******. She was a bit confused, and i just said ''just in case...''. We both smiled.

Friends started coming, and the day turned into a pleasant evening. On the end, there was 7 friends at my house.

We were drinking and laughing and it was all great. Just one of my friends was talking to my mum all the time and didn't wanted to drink much either. And i also saw him checking her out more and more. Then, my mum went into my room for a new round of beer, and i followed her. I asked her if she agrees that we could spice this evening up a bit.. And i told her that it involves her.. She wanted to know exactly what do i think, but i didn't told her. Then she just said that she's ok with it, as long as i know that these guys won't have dirty mouth about me after it. I knew they won't...

When we went back, i offered tequila, salt and lemon. All the guys were alright with it, but just as i expected, the one that was talking to my mum so much, didn't wanted to drink it. So i provoke him... I asked if he finds my mum so amusing and sweet, if he would drink her if she was tequilla.. He laughed and said yes in joke.. Well, i said, i can't do that for you, but you can drink tequilla OF her... Would that be enough for you ? The rest of the guys looked a bit confused..
Then i just looked at my mum, guided her on my bed, ordered a friend to bring tequilla and salt (we ran out of lemon), and i undressed her completely.
That was some big approvement from the viewers !

I wasn't hesitating and spilled some tequilla over her belly, and put some salt around both her nipples.
I backed off, and pushed that friend infront of her. We all started supporting him and my mum seemed a bit more relaxed already - she willingly spreaded her legs to make some space for him to lie between her legs and lick from her belly. And slowly he did and then quickly sucked on both of her nipples so they were clean of salt. My best friend (who has some history with my mum already because he always liked her and i trust him enough) took the tequilla, i took the salt and we immediatelly prepared her for another round. The procedure was repeated. After that, i yelled if anyone else is thirsty... And we quickly had a line infront of my mum and they would occupy her in a split second, if my best friend wouldn't come to an even more dirty idea.. He noticed that my mum got wet from all that going on and he quickly got 3 fingers into her crotch, massaging her clit till she was soaking.. And when he was finished, he said ''Gentlemen, this is a replacement for the lemon''... So everyone after drying out her belly and sucking the salt of her nipples, had to lick her out, too.
My mum quite easily gets juicy, but no matter what, after 2-3 rounds she had more spit than her juices between her legs. She had to regenerate them and the guys kept that in mind; after 2 rounds they fingered her at first, but later, their cocks replaced their fingers in their full length, sinking in and out of my mum.
But what about those who waited in line ? Ofcourse they couldn't just stand there and watch all this. They were kissing my mum's neck, head, lips, cleaveage. But as soon as she had some mercy for one of them and started stroking him a bit, they were all pushing their cocks around her head.

From all this people soon had to cum, too, ofcourse. But, there was a small problem. My mum was fully occupied; her pussy, her belly, tits... Even her neck and cleaveage were getting a lot of attention. And surely my friend didn't want to be rude and spray it on my bed or floor... So only one option left; My mum has to swallow it. And so it was.

Boys wouldn't be boys if they wouldn't make up a new rule again; The guy that is going to cum, has to tell before he does, and my mum has to drink a shot of tequilla and then let him ejaculate in her mouth and swallow all of it; So she would use cum instead of salt.

Alltogether they emptied 3 bottles of tequilla with her help. And when a bottle was empty, they fucked her with the throat of the bottle; First one went in her pussy, the other two in her butt hole.

I was admiring all this from the corner all the time. It was like when we were kids and we were borrowing toys from each other. And when you borrow your toy to 7 people to play with it.. You could expect that it will be totally messed up when you'll get it back - and so it was with my mum.
When all my friends were finally exhausted and went to sleep, i cleaned up all the mess around the house and checked in on my mum before i joined them. I found her lying on her belly, all sweaty and dirty, with a bottle still sticking out of her ass. I kissed her on the cheek and asked if she's ok. She responded ''Yes.. I'm exhausted, but great. I love you. I didn't had so much fun since i was your age... Good night''. I smiled and removed that bottle, then i turned her on her back and spreaded her legs. Her cunt was totally worn out and stinking from all the spit and tequilla. I wiped out both her holes and cleaned her up as much as i could and covered her with a blanket.
Next morning i prepared breakfast and coffee for all. Ofcourse, we talked about the last night; lot of laughing and blushing included. But before my friends left, i told them that they must not say anything to anyone about the last night. I don't want any ''reputation'' on me or my mum. They all promised they won't, and my mum told them if they could keep their mouth shut in public... She'll maybe take care that their jaws would drop in private.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy, ;)

i especially liked the part where you cleaned her.

thank you :)

Here's the link to my topic; the reality of my mom and me, and some pictures etc. There's nothing incestous between us or anything, though we are quite open minded, but i prefer it that way. I just like to be sure she's happy and satisfied. She has her needs and a smoking body for my opinion to satisfy, and i just support her ;).

My mom and her friends - Cuckolds.com Forums

Users who are viewing this thread