• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Mall

• Thread starterpantyhoseslut
  • Start date

pantyhoseslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 28, 2009
I am a 37 year old female, 5'3", 115, blonde and blue eyes. I've been married for 18 years. I have two children, a boy age 17 and a girl age 15. I work for an advertising company. My company is near a Shopping Mall. On Friday, I walked from my business to the Mall to do some shoppingduring my lunch hour. I was dress in a pink dress, knee length, black pantyhose and black heels.

I walked around the Mall checking out some different stores. I noticed a black man following me. He was dressed in a suit and look rather nice. I didn't think much of it at first but after awhile, I was getting a little concerned that he was almost touching me. I walked into a women's dress shop and he waited outside. I eventually left the shop and couldn't see this black male. I walked to the far end of the Mall, with the idea of having a quick bite of lunch. I entered a sandwich shop and picked up an order to go. I left the shop and walked through the far end walk way to the parking lot. As I was walking around a corner, I noticed this black male standing next to the wall. I was somewhat startled. He introduced himself as Wayne. I introduced myself and he started a casual conversation about the Mall. He was attractive and well mannered. He then mentioned that I was well dressed and very attractive. I thanked him and started to leave. He gently placed his hand on my arm and said, "I'd love to eat your pussy". I was obviously surprised by that statement. I just starred at him. I was somewhat aroused by his statement but thought otherwise about his offer.

He then told me he was a very nice guy, who loved to have quick sex with attractive women. He told me that most women were initially reluctant to have sex with a total stranger but once the foreplay started, these women quickly get into it. He then just placed his arm around my neck and kissed me. The next think I know, he was on his knees in front of me. He had pulled up my dress and pulled down my black pantyhose. He was licking my pussy clit with his tongue. I was lost at this point. Wow, what a sexy feeling. He then placed his finger into my pussy and began to finger fuck me. I found myself moving back and forth to his finger fucking. I knew then, things would progress. After sometime, he got up, turned me around and pushed me agains a rail. He pulled down my pantyhose and inserted his big black cock into my pussy. I immediately came. I never done that before.

He began to fuck me hard. I came so many times. He was really good and lasted longer than I thought he would. Eventually he announced he was going to cum. He asked me where. I thought about it a little but it was too late. I felt his cum shooting inside me. I came for the fifth time at this point. Wow, it felt so good. Afterwards, he withdrew his cock and his cum dripped out of my well fucked pussy into the panties and panty hose. A huge load of cum. I didn't have anything to clean up so I just pulled up my panties and pantyhose and straightened my dress. He kissed me and promised me he was very clean. He walked away and I just stood there looking at him.

I walked to my office with cum dripping down my pantyhose. Once I got to the office I cleaned up in the ladies room.

I went home that night and cooked diner for my family, all the time thinking how wonderful that quicky was. That night, I let my husband eat me. He never said a word about the taste.

...I loved the story baby....

Last edited by a moderator:
great story. wish it swas my wife.

hi,

I wish I would ask a sex woman that question...can i eat your white cul cunt.

Ron

Very nice.
how big was his dick

try that shit and go to jail bet on it

Yeah I agree Mark
I like being with blk guys but I don't think I'd let that happen

Lighten up guys. You are in the story section here. Artistic licence is permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread