• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The meaning of an anklet

• Thread starterdarkmatter159
  • Start date

darkmatter159

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2012
My girlfriend is wearing a gold chain around her right anklet. She's a horny girl with an active fantasy life but claims she's never cheated. But does this anklet mean anything?

VERY nice pics Mac....thank you....

There isn't a medallion or any letters on it. It's just a small, good chain. She wears it even under jeans. Any thoughts? Is there something going on maybe that she's not telling me?(which would actually be hot) or could it just be innocent?

I only just noticed it after a period of about a month during which we'd broken up and she had sex with a guy she says she met off a dating site 3 different times.

Some of you guys read WAY TOO MUCH into things. Its just a piece of jewelry. :rolleyes:

Maybe if it had a medallion like Mac showed saying I <3 BBC, but past that, its fantasy.

I don't know. It seems to have a pretty commonly known meaning, at least I think to women who wear it. Maybe she thinks I'm too innocent to realize what it is?

darkmatter159 said:
I don't know. It seems to have a pretty commonly known meaning, at least I think to women who wear it. Maybe she thinks I'm too innocent to realize what it is?
I know kids that wear them too. Wonder if their parents know :cool:

My wife wears one with a little padlock pendant on it.

Whats the thumb ring all about. My mother wears one. I don't think it has any significance.

20 years ago the right leg left leg thing meant something. Then "Mainstream Women" started wearing them. Thats when it lost all meaning. Unless there is some special pendant on it. If You go up to a woman who is wearing one assuming she is one way or another. You do so at Your own peril.

If you trust her you will believe what she tells you. The art is open communications which so few couples have. Can you communicate with her and she with youl? Trust is a very fragile thing.

adam8642 said:
My wife wears one with a little padlock pendant on it.

adam8642 said:
Whats the thumb ring all about. My mother wears one. I don't think it has any significance.

will2112001 said:
20 years ago the right leg left leg thing meant something. Then "Mainstream Women" started wearing them. Thats when it lost all meaning. Unless there is some special pendant on it. If You go up to a woman who is wearing one assuming she is one way or another. You do so at Your own peril.

These are exactly what I was saying. If you see a key on it, it "may" mean something. If you see a pedant that is blatantly saying they are a hotwife, ok, it probably means something, but if you think a plain gold anklet chain means something,,,, you are going to walk away disappointed WAY more often than not. Same with rings, or colored bracelets (school kid thing), or anything else.

Totally agree that trust is a fragile thing. I just think it's odd that I don't remember seein this anklet before our "off" month and she did that other guy, pretty much days after we broke up. Makes me think that maybe she already had something going on.

Or maybe it's a gift from him as a discreet symbol of his "belonging" to her, even if I'm not in the know. Now maybe my imagination is REALLY getting out of control.

But it's not altogether impossible that bulls may give a girlfriend or wife who is cucking her man without him knowing a discreet reminder of him.

As soon as You hear about one of these things. (ankle bracelets thumb rings
different colored bracelets) Its too late. They already crossed over to the mainstream. I do remember when ankle bracelets meant something. Lasted less than a years. Then Women wanted to pretend they were "Bad Girls". Then they were wearing them because they thought they were "Pretty".

BHCCuck said:
Some of you guys read WAY TOO MUCH into things. Its just a piece of jewelry. :rolleyes:

Maybe if it had a medallion like Mac showed saying I <3 BBC, but past that, its fantasy.

Agreed. ^

darkmatter159 said:

No, lots of women wear it and believe it's just a piece of jewelry. To them, looking pretty is reason enough to wear something. No meaning behind it, just wearing it because it's cute...

eroscouple said:
for what its worth: "A woman wearing an anklet on
her right leg with a wedding ring on her finger indicates she is an
available hot wife. A small black spade with the letter Q in the center
in gold worn on the anklet means the white woman is a black cock queen.
A married white woman wearing a thumb ring on the same hand as the
wedding rings means she is cuckolding her husband."

I have never heard that one until now. :confused:

Jinxypie said:
No, lots of women wear it and believe it's just a piece of jewelry. To them, looking pretty is reason enough to wear something. No meaning behind it, just wearing it because it's cute...
My step mom wore one i the late 70s/early 80s all the time. It had zero meaning. Back then they were called tennis anklets, was a very common, very regular gold chain.

Now with that said Darkmatter, it very well could have been a gift from him and she holds it dear like "a little secret". As long as shes not running around on you now, why should it matter? Ive been married 25 years and we both have mementos from past relationships that we have never thrown away. They just remind us of past good times, nothing more.

MacNfries said:
LOL ... touche' ! I'm checking my son & daughter for earrings, chains, and such tonight ... hahahaha! :p

There was a big thing about school kids wearing those colored rubber bracelets a couple years ago. Certain colors meant that they had, or will, do certain sex acts. Unfortunately a lot of kids just wore them to wear them with no meaning.

I always though swing clubs should have a code system like that. That way if a couple wee looking for other couples they wear this colored bracelet, or bi couples, this color, or looking for single guys, this color. Would save a lot of time knowing whos preference was what.

I confirm what many said: it as no meaning. They wear it just because they like it. I know many women who wear it and certainly are not hotwives and have no clue of what the potential meaning could be. Unless it has a medallion...

Last year I gave the hotwife I was seeing a sterling silver anklet with one female symbol flanked with male symbols.

Thanks guys. We talked about it and she said she got it when she was in university and wears it because she knows I have a bit of a foot fetish. And yes I do, and it does look hot.

So, I guess that should be it about that. I still don't recall seeing it before the month we spent apart, and she does wear it constantly. But I don't see how pressing questions would accomplish anything other than make her think I'm accusing her of something.

I will admit it does turn me on to think it may have been give to her by the guy she saw that month. But then I think, would she lie to me? Nah. And, would a guy really give her a gold anklet after only a month? Nah. But then I think....maybe.... And that's when my brain and my penis get out the chessboard again.

If nothing else it's great fantasy fodder and I'm still trying to make her more open to the idea of sex with someone else. She fears potential emotional connection and feelings of guilt. If we DID manage to get there, I'd definitely like her to have a little souvenir of her "special friend."

Pendant

H9313a37a330e4e7ea8dcc9e0a1051f131.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread