the mistress

• Thread starterj-a-s-p-e-r
  • Start date

j-a-s-p-e-r

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2006
this is something that happened to me being a cuck in a way.

my wife had a friend called ALLY who i knew was very dominating as id talked to her often on the net. i knew her and my wife suzzie used to meet up for weekends away.

one day while talking to Ally on the net she siad ive something to show you, so we arranged to meet up.

we met at a motel not too far away from where we lived, we talked for a while then she said lets go to my room.

once in her room she put the dvd on and it was my wife being fucked by 2 large black cocks, and she was loving it, Ally said what do you think, i was gob smacked, but aroused.

Ally grabbed my cock and said u like it you sissy. i was really turned on. Ally shouted and one of the black men came in he said so you are her wimpy hubby, i didnt know what to say.

Ally said thank the man for giving suzzie all that pleasure, she said in fact get on your knees, i did as i was told, she said now get his cock out, i replied no chance im not gay.

Ally said its that or i tell suzzie you have been on the net to me, she would have gone mad.

i reached forward and released his large cock all 9 inches, she said now suck it or make love to it with your mouth.

i licked the head then the shaft the took the head in my mouth, he moaned. Allys hand started to wank him and said you like it dont you. i nodded.

he then began to fuck my mouth as Ally held my head i was gagging as it hit the back of my throat, he said he is good, Ally began to wank him faster then his cum hit the back of my throat she said swallow it all, i was gagging.

Ally then reached down and grabbed my cock it was dripping in pre-cum she said you loved it didnt you

Ally then said we shall meetup regularly and soon we will show suzzie your little trick im sure she would like it.

more soon