• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Most Intense Orgasms Ever

• Thread starterSummertimeM
  • Start date

SummertimeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2021
Pretty sure I may sound naive but I’ve only recently started playing with guys. Before starting my wife and I read about the male orgasm from anal sex. I was a little disappointed when I didn’t attain one from her pegging me. My first experience with a guy was more pain than anything and I definitely didn’t have one then. So much so that I swore off anal ever again.

Fast forward a bit and I’m happy to say I’ve had several partners and it’s my preferred sex even though I still love sex with my wife. I came close or at least wondered if I maybe had an orgasm through anal a few weeks back. I found out I didn’t and it was the best answer I’d ever gotten in my life.

My wife and I met a handsome, bi-sexual guy. We had lots of build up as the first time we got together he just fucked my wife. He has a mouth watering pitch black cock with a major upward curve. We took a liking to each other and our next meet up I got much more involved. The boring standard when with a bi guy was me getting fucked in the ass with my wife giving me a blowjob when I was ready to come. Not anymore. Not even a minute in he started with small, short strokes while in missionary. The sensation grew from my ass down to my feet and all the way back up to my head. I had a 20 second orgasm that culminated in me pissing a bit. I had 3 more just like it and in between it never fully went away. Interestingly enough I only came a little whenever they would happen. I haven’t read why but I felt like I had to come after but could not get hard and could not come until the next morning.

Not sure why it’s like that but it felt like 100 orgasms wrapped into one with very little come. He had the same effect on my wife through both vaginal and anal. I’m guessing it’s just the perfect combination of size, curve and technique.

I’d love to hear anyone else’s thoughts or experiences with this. My wife touted her experiences with guys with upward curves but said this one was different. We ordered a Prince Yashua dildo because of the curve but it’s still less of a bend and doesn’t have the same effect. We’re going to a cocktail hour with him tomorrow and that’s all both of us have been able to talk about.

Reactions: Sandy Row, pleasepamela, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
SummertimeM said:
Pretty sure I may sound naive but I’ve only recently started playing with guys. Before starting my wife and I read about the male orgasm from anal sex. I was a little disappointed when I didn’t attain one from her pegging me. My first experience with a guy was more pain than anything and I definitely didn’t have one then. So much so that I swore off anal ever again.

Fast forward a bit and I’m happy to say I’ve had several partners and it’s my preferred sex even though I still love sex with my wife. I came close or at least wondered if I maybe had an orgasm through anal a few weeks back. I found out I didn’t and it was the best answer I’d ever gotten in my life.

My wife and I met a handsome, bi-sexual guy. We had lots of build up as the first time we got together he just fucked my wife. He has a mouth watering pitch black cock with a major upward curve. We took a liking to each other and our next meet up I got much more involved. The boring standard when with a bi guy was me getting fucked in the ass with my wife giving me a blowjob when I was ready to come. Not anymore. Not even a minute in he started with small, short strokes while in missionary. The sensation grew from my ass down to my feet and all the way back up to my head. I had a 20 second orgasm that culminated in me pissing a bit. I had 3 more just like it and in between it never fully went away. Interestingly enough I only came a little whenever they would happen. I haven’t read why but I felt like I had to come after but could not get hard and could not come until the next morning.

Not sure why it’s like that but it felt like 100 orgasms wrapped into one with very little come. He had the same effect on my wife through both vaginal and anal. I’m guessing it’s just the perfect combination of size, curve and technique.

I’d love to hear anyone else’s thoughts or experiences with this. My wife touted her experiences with guys with upward curves but said this one was different. We ordered a Prince Yashua dildo because of the curve but it’s still less of a bend and doesn’t have the same effect. We’re going to a cocktail hour with him tomorrow and that’s all both of us have been able to talk about.

Hearing this several times that a curve can sometimes touch special places. Bull here with a almost 8 inch and thick banana shaped dick. Knowing when and in what position it brings someting special helps a lot.

Reactions: Sandy Row and Wifesharingfantasizer

Users who are viewing this thread