• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Neighbor (part 1)

• Thread startersissycuck9
  • Start date

sissycuck9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
We live just a few houses down from a fairly large apartment complex, inhabited largely by college students. My wife regularly walks past it on her way to the park while I'm at work, and I knew she'd gotten to know a few of the students that live there.
One afternoon I was surprised to come home and find the door locked and the blinds closed. I pulled my keys out of my pocket and started to unlock the door, but froze when I heard several loud gasps coming from inside. What was going on? I snapped out of it and quickly opened the door.
The sound was coming from the bedroom - I walked to the door and opened it.
There was my wife Jen - completely naked except for her high heel shoes, mounted on a young guy I'd never seen before.
At the sound of the door opening they stopped and looked at me. Jen seemed embarrased, but she didn't say anything.
"I can't believe this!" I shouted.
"Shut up" said the man with a sneer as he resumed pumping my wife.
I started turning red, but for some reason I was cowed by him...I couldn't say anything.
"I know all about you" he continued. "You're a tiny-dicked wuss who needs to be put in his place."
Jen looked down.
The stranger gave me a command as he turned his full attention back to my wife. "Get on your knees and put your hands on your head until I tell you you can move".
I was burning with anger on the inside, but despite my rage I did as he said. He was at least five or ten years younger than me, but I almost couldn't help but obey his confident commands.
As I assumed my position on the floor, Jen started to get into it again.
The man grabbed her ass with both hands as she bounced up and down on his sizable member. Within a few minutes it was as if I wasn't there. Jen started gasping and moaning as her bottom bounced up and down over and over again.
I was angry, humiliated, and crying, but I didn't move. I was ashamed to feel my own penis stiffen, but I kept my hands on top of my head.
My knees were getting sore when Jen erupted into an orgasm like I'd never seen her have. But instead of cumming himself after my wife was satisfied, the man instead told her to get on all fours.
Like an obedient puppy, she quickly complied.
I could see the full length of the man's cock now. It really was a lot bigger than my own - much thicker and probably twice as long.
He took his time getting behind her. I could tell Jen was extremely excited - she held still, but she was shivering in anticipation.
He grabbed her hips and slowly invaded her pussy again. She arched her back and closed her eyes as she let out a deep gasp.
At that moment I was so jealous. I knew I could never do that to a woman with my little dick.
He started pumping slowly, bringing his cock almost out and pushing it back in to the hilt. His self control was amazing. As she screamed and moaned out yet another intense orgasm, he calmly maintained his grip on her ass and continued confidently pumping her.
Finally he tensed up and started pumping faster. As my wife moaned and begged, he unloaded into her pussy with slow, deep thrusts.
"Stay there" he ordered my wife, then looked down at me.
"You know what to do?" he asked.
Somehow I did know what was supposed to happen next, but I didn't want to do it. The idea wasjust disgusting - I just shook my head.
But he knew better. "I don't believe you, wuss" he said as he slapped Jen's ass. "Get over here and show your wife what you're good for."
I crawled over behind my wife. She held still as I timidly crawled onto the bed and got closer to her stretched, dripping pussy. I looked up at the young man, hoping to be let off. He just stared me down. There was no getting out of it.
I leaned forward and gingerly started nibbling at her pussy.
"Do it right" I was commanded.
I did as I was told and buried my face in her freshly fucked pussy. Jen started to moan.
"Oh that's good!" she cried.
As I lapped, I could taste his cum on my tongue. I knew I was supposed to swallow the warm, gooey mess. I didn't like it, but as I gulped it down I knew I was right where I belonged.
Jen knew too. She made noises I'd never heard before as I diligently worked at her satisfied pussy with my tongue and lips.
"All right, that's enough" ordered the college student.
I pulled back. A fresh wave of humiliation swept over me.
"It's time for us to get some things straight around here" he continued.
"My name's Aaron, and I don't care what your name is. From now on, I'm the only one who fucks your wife, got it?"
I looked down and nodded my head. What was wrong with me? Why was Ietting this kid do this?
"And to make sure you don't mess around, you're going to order yourself a chastity device and give me the keys."
My new life of frustration and humiliation had begun.

Reactions: redlavish
EXCELLENT story

Loved the theme, loved that the husband was cucked and bullied by someone much younger and stronger, loved that the cuck was put in his place verbally...dude, keep it up.

Great story can`t wait for part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread