• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The night my wife became a true slut

• Thread starterdirtrider
  • Start date

dirtrider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2007
This is a follow on from the big night out.........Was this the night I thought as I packed the car with our clothes, was she going to go all the way, my excitement had my heart pumping harder than ever before. A glance and wave over the roof of the car to the kids and my mother in law as they backed out of the driveway. I walked back in the house my wife just looked so different today…sexier more alive than I seen her in a long while, flitting around the house doing last minute checks and cleaning up—“it still be here when you get back babe, the house looks great so don’t fret it”,
She just looked at me with one of those smiles that only a wife can give, lol…you guys know the one.

The car trip to the coast would take about 2 and a half hours, with the traffic it took longer, I didn’t notice as my wife was talking on everything and nothing at a million miles an hour, to say she was excited would have been a understatement, after a while as we got closer to the resort the mood changed, this started to worry me as my wife went real quite. I could see and tell she was thinking but I thought best not to say anything as it had worked before so why change. “hun” my wife broke the silence…Yeah I replied…”You ok with this, like we are coming here really just for this aren’t we”…I couldn’t lie, I wanted to see my wife turn into the slut I know that lay underneath,” yes we are babe, we are coming here to see what sort of slut you can be for me” heart was in mouth waiting for her response to that as this was the first time I used that word and that meaning to her. “Oh don’t worry hun I be a slut for you, but you still love me if I do this” This opening I couldn’t resist this was the chance to say things out loud I been thinking. Over the next hour we talked, I explained what it meant to me and she only do this if this is what she truly wanted. This was the best talk we had in ages, I finally cleared the thoughts and desires I had, my wife did the same.

As you know, on arrival at a resort the usual checking in and stuff, it was late afternoon so we got by the pool as we had done before, we swam and sat reading books, I read my paper just letting the afternoon lead into the night, which I knew is all we both were waiting to happen. it soon started to darken, my mind was on fire as much as my cock was, I turned to my wife and said it time we go get something to eat huh , really it was lets get you ready to be fucked. I got into the shower early and to my surprise my wife got in, “I know you be sooo horny” she said as she drop to her knees in the twin shower and sucked my cock from soft to raging hard to the best bit, she let it come in her mouth and swallowed “mmm I hope I get more of that yummy stuff tonight”

I left the shower and start to shave,my wife exit the shower and asked me if she thought it a good idea to shave her pussy for the event, damn I didn’t need to be asked twice, I had her arse on the bench and lathering her pussy before she nearly finished the sentence, well as you guys know that I had to trim before shaving her but I guess you get the picture. After shaving that sweet pussy I had to just eat the thing, right there and then I dived between her legs, it didn’t take her long to let go and she did with the best moans I ever heard from her. The last thought as I walked out was this is going to be the best night ever.

She walked down the stairs in this sexy black dress, that was all no bra, no panties, just the dress and shoes, “omg you look great” I said, like before as she ready herself in the bathroom I had to take a picture, “ you look hot hun, you really do” after a cuddle and the sweetest kiss we headed out the door, I placed the camera remote on the bench because while I waited for her to ready herself I set up the vid camera in the lounge room. I booked a Italian restaurant because my wife says its “sex food”, it was a leisurely dining as we talked of the night to come. “So what do you have me do “she said, this was the time I brought up I wanted to see her get gangbanged .”oh I don’t think I could “ she replied “hun I only thought it was going to be one guy” Worry set in fast she looked worried for the first time over this, “well do you think you could handle two guys?” I asked she thought on it and it seem like an eternity till she answered “I can choose them myself?” “Of course, but please can they be young guys” I answered.

The walk we did some weeks before still seem as strange as before, the night was warm and the noise and smell of the streets seem even stronger. We arrived at the nightclub, but this time we walked in together, the plan was my wife would pick up but they must know that I will be there to watch. I saw my wife walk up to the bar, she would order her drink and I would pay for them as I sat across from her. Tell you one thing I was happy to say that it didn’t take long for guys to make their hits on her, which got me sooo excited, as time went on, two guys seem to like her the most, I could tell by what she was txting to me that she did too, but later that night she told them but they wouldn’t play our game, I felt a little down and so did my wife, even a sms from her seem like she was ready to go home, but after she gone to the toilet. Time stood still as I waited and waited, she hadn’t come back to her spot on the bar, and I started to search the room, only stopping to txt her. A reply came back, not all lost I got a yummy guy I like to fuck. I replied with I be @ bar.

A little while later she and three guys turned up at the spot she had before, dam three I thought, hungry girl. The night went on as I watched her dance and grind with at least two of the guys, the third decided to leave, my wife had txt me that she had told them and they wanted to play, so she was going to dance awhile, my cock throbbed at the thought of it all. I moved closer to the dance floor, my wife saw me so she started to guide the young handsome guys hands up her thighs and under her dress, I knew he was touching that wet pussy, later I found out he and his friend had been fingering her most of the night up on the dance floor, mmmm wish I knew that then, lol.

Later that night had us all back at our room, I had switched the camera on as we walked in, I got to meet the guys in a more formal way, than just out on the street in front of the night club. Funny to shake their hands with my wife’s lovely wet juices all over them, mmmm nice thought huh .Dale was the one my wife liked the most, tall surfer looking guy, very polite guy for his tender age of 22.A very fit body tanned, I thought nice choice hun, the other was Michael , a fit 19 year old that did brick work for a living. Both boys lived local, they seem interesting to me and also wanted to know about me so I was very impressed with my wife’s choice here. I got up asking the boys if they wanted another rum and coke, this was more to let my wife get the show rolling because I think they were shy about me being there to make the first move. I watched from around the corner of the kitchenette as my wife got up, spoke to Dale then turned around to ****** her pussy that lay naked under that dress, she reached back to Dale whom got the hint and dived his mouth on to her folds. I stayed put as she took control and did the same to Micheal, back n forth she went. I returned with the drinks to see Dales cock in my wife’s mouth, she was doing such a great job, hand and mouth action, lots of spit mmmmm.” I know how good that feels”, I said to Dale as I passed him his drink.
“Don’t be shy Mick drag out your cock too, I know you want it sucked “ I said

My wife took turns sucking their cocks, I was impressed with the shape and thickness of Michaels’ cock, I couldn’t wait to see that balls deep in my wife. I grab my camera, started to film the action, the guys seem to forget about me as I filmed them take my wife everyway possible, what theses boys lack in skill they made up with just hard raw fucking, I also think that with me there it took the edge off a little but this made it better for my wife as they just didn’t lose their loads so easy. Over the next hours I film my wife taken every which way two cocks can take her, even lucky while they dp her she sucked my throbbing cock, I hope one day with my wife’s permission I will be able to share the footage with the guys that like to see my wife in action.

In the early hours of the morning they finally had fucked their brains out, I loaded the boys with a few rum n cokes in a can, even got their phone numbers and sent them on their way, as my wife headed for the shower. I returned to her and found her lying on the bed, naked n wet from the shower. This was the best bit of the evening for me as she said,” come on hun want to come fuck your slut’, she’s well fucked want to some “ I know what you guys know what it feels like to enter your slut after she’s been fucked, I don’t think I have to tell you of that paradise. After that I held my wife till she went to sleep, but I could help myself, I went down stairs to edit the precious footage on to my laptop, after some hours and a lot of jerking off I burned my cd, returning as the first light crept thru the windows, my wife awoke to give herself to me again.

I enjoyed reading pity i cant enjoy your wife.I take no offence,good to know that she getting the bulls she deserves

Users who are viewing this thread