• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The *Official* my Wife is with another man Thread

• Thread starterRockerxSlave
  • Start date

RockerxSlave

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2010
Is your Girlfriend or Wife with another man right now? This thread is a place where all men who share their gfs or wives can come and vent about whatever they are feeling. Or what is going on as it happens while their other half is away playing.

To start off the thread my gf is currently with a guy named Luke she met a few weeks ago and from what she described in her last text message she sent earlier tonight he is "fairly big" lol so I hope she is having a good time and getting what she deserves.

lololol now that is funny !!

Does it really matter "what " he called it, or are you trying to quit your day job and become a comic?

however

... whilst I like the idea of taking the piss out of each other (macnfries - I mean just the name leaves yourself open) - I do like the idea of a thread that you can only use when your wife is on the job.

..However newbie guy - in ya place!!

Lov n' peace to y'all where ever you may be - xx

MacNfries said:
:confused: ... 'a place where men can come and vent' ... I thought that was what the entire website was about????

So, let me get this straight, you join cuckolds.com in July, 2010 and now declair your new thread "the official my Wife is with another man" thread ... ooooooK! Not sure who died and made you manager, but that's kewl I guess. Congratulations on your promotion! Mac :p

PS ... Did we give the old manager a retirement party? Why wasn't I invited, I like parties. :(

So now it takes a managerial position to start an official thread? Not on any other forum that I have ever been apart of.

The thread was obviously started to direct some of the random low post threads into a thread people can follow for better live updates and so that people can have a place to chat back and forth while their partners are away instead of always asking for yahoo IDs.

If you dont like the thread then please feel free to not view it but no reason to be a douche on this thread especially when I have complimented you on some of your other posts in the past.

Sensitivities aside it was still very giggle worthy lol :)

MacNfries said:
RockerxSlave, I was just kidding ... honestly, but it was a poor attempt at humor. Sorry for my insensitive post. Mac :eek:

Like I said in your profile its all good man I laughed at some of your posts but was actually trying to start a legit thread lol

Now.... where are all your wives and or girlfriends??!! :D

Okay, getting back on topic (lol). My wife’s bf arrived probably about half an hour ago, and if I am quiet I can hear the bed creaking in the master room. My guess is they’ll be in there for at least another hour or so. Her bf’s name is Dwayne and he’s a bouncer and body builder, he‘s white, about 6” a million and has a fat 7 and a half inch cock which he loves sticking into other men’s wives.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Okay, getting back on topic (lol). My wife’s bf arrived probably about half an hour ago, and if I am quiet I can hear the bed creaking in the master room. My guess is they’ll be in there for at least another hour or so. Her bf’s name is Dwayne and he’s a bouncer and body builder, he‘s white, about 6” a million and has a fat 7 and a half inch cock which he loves sticking into other men’s wives.

Damn sounds hot. Can you also hear moans? And does he even know you are there?

RockerxSlave said:
Damn sounds hot. Can you also hear moans? And does he even know you are there?

Yes he knows I'm here, I guess he probably doesn't really understand why I like that he fucks her but he’s certainly happy to do it. Sometimes I have a beer with him and I have sucked his cock before but generally they just fuck by themselves. The bedroom is upstairs, so I can't hear them moaning from here, I'd have go up the stairs and they do creak a bit. I probably could do that if I wanted but unless I’m involved I usually prefer to just leave them to it.

jelous_of_wifes_bf said:
Yes he knows I'm here, I guess he probably doesn't really understand why I like that he fucks her but he’s certainly happy to do it. Sometimes I have a beer with him and I have sucked his cock before but generally they just fuck by themselves. The bedroom is upstairs, so I can't hear them moaning from here, I'd have go up the stairs and they do creak a bit. I probably could do that if I wanted but unless I’m involved I usually prefer to just leave them to it.

Very hot I hope all 3 of you enjoy. Cheers