• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

"The party" as promised guys!

• Thread starterzzaatt
  • Start date

zzaatt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2007
For those of you that wanted to know, I had a great time at the party Saturday, got there early so i get the choice of the cocks and all the cream that kitty wants! Had around 8 guys, or they had me :) hubby watched and was told to stand with his little cock out while taking pics, he did as told and was rewarded by watching me cum and cum again. I started with the host of course, and in the pics you will see he was the first and in a hurry to fill me! Then the good guys as they are went on to fill me up many more times, hubby did a nice job cleaning me up so i did not mess the car seats up :) and he did wank off in front of the guys once bless him. Went home nicely stretched and happy, am fully rested now and ready for the next lot of fun, this weekend, hope you like the pics, and thanks for all the messages, i do try to reply xxx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 553
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 574
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 854
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 708
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 757
Awesome.

She looks like she's having too much fun.

Hey

zzaatt said:
For those of you that wanted to know, I had a great time at the party Saturday, got there early so i get the choice of the cocks and all the cream that kitty wants! Had around 8 guys, or they had me :) hubby watched and was told to stand with his little cock out while taking pics, he did as told and was rewarded by watching me cum and cum again. I started with the host of course, and in the pics you will see he was the first and in a hurry to fill me! Then the good guys as they are went on to fill me up many more times, hubby did a nice job cleaning me up so i did not mess the car seats up :) and he did wank off in front of the guys once bless him. Went home nicely stretched and happy, am fully rested now and ready for the next lot of fun, this weekend, hope you like the pics, and thanks for all the messages, i do try to reply xxx

Way to go girl!!!

Thats a magnificent cream pie, hubby is indeed a lucky man.

Great report on your party and good photos to go with it. You look so comfortable with a hard cock in your mouth - I wish those lips were wrapped around ME.

Users who are viewing this thread