• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Party

• Thread starterAnabolicFrog
  • Start date

AnabolicFrog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
We had been married about 3 months when she met Leroy at some party, she was 22, he was 25, Black and ran a Wine Bar with his brother near Ladbroke Grove.

One of the other guests introduced him to Anne and me; like most of the other guests at the party he knew she was my wife and we had only been married a few months, they started laughing and joking in an intimate way, she touching and caressing him at every opportunity.

Shortly after he took her hand and they began to dance, they started dancing like lovers, he pulling her into him and both swaying with the music, after a couple more records he pulled his mouth to hers and they started snogging quite openly in front of me and the other guests, his hands were all over her arse.

They started getting very passionate together on the dance floor; eventually he took her into a bedroom not bothering to close the door and fucked her repeatedly.

Her vocal comments let every one know what they were doing, people were looking at me, the women were the biggest bitches, when Anne screamed they looked at me and smiled.

She came out over two hours later her make-up and mascara was all over her face, she had dried spunk in her hair, the top buttons were missing off her blouse allowing the love bites (Hickies)on her breasts to be clearly seen, more love bites covered her neck.

She obviously satisfied him that night because afterwards it did not matter to her whether she went to his flat or to the Wine Bar; she always ended up opening her legs for him.

Quite often when she was at the Wine Bar, Leroy would expect her to go with his brother or one of his friends.

They would just take her upstairs and fuck her.

Whenever they were throwing a party, Anne would spend the weekend at the Wine Bar with him, returning home covered in love bites and full of spunk.
She continued the relationship with them for five years.

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

Users who are viewing this thread