• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Perfect Cuckold wife

• Thread startergcannon
  • Start date

gcannon

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2006
This is how I imagine my wife...shes telling me:

"oh honey...no...you know i dont think of you like that anymore...can't you just be happy that I let you see my tits?"

:(

Attachments

• cuckwife_s.jpeg
    cuckwife_s.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 9,699
Reactions: moltenneeds
I'm happy seeing her tits. Maybe you have some more pictures, like her taking a big black cock in her cunt? Or a load on her face? Hopefully you will be posting them some time soon!

tits

WOW
they aew nice,love to see them full of milk :)

Very nice indeed

you look like a girl I used to know in Florida. As a matter of fact, you could be her twin!

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Would certainly love to lay a lip lock on those nipples

hot wife

hot, hot, very hot! how about more, please?

gcannon said:
This is how I imagine my wife...shes telling me:

"oh honey...no...you know i dont think of you like that anymore...can't you just be happy that I let you see my tits?"

:(

Here's how I'd do it. . . All three of us would sit in the back seat, she'd sit between us. I'd have her (or you) take off my jeans and underwear and get me hard and creaming. I'd straddle her and fuck her between her tits, slimeing her with precum. She'd look down and lick my dickhead as it thrust up between those warm soft globes towards her mouth.

I'd thrust up and down. You'd be watching my creaming dickhead as it appeared from between her tits. I'd stop and invite you to lick the tip. You'd lick my pisshole cleaning off the sticky sperm. I'd have you lick the cum off her tits with my dick right there.

I'd start pumping again, up and down...up and down..each time my dickhead swelling more, leaking more semen.

Then the explosion. She'd press her tits tightly so my dick doesn't spring free. I's thrust hard into those soft tits. Over and over I'd spurt powerful streams of semen into her tits, on her chest and up against her chin. The friction would make my cum white, sticky and frothy. I'd collapse against her while I caught my breath, my balls rubbing on her tits.

I'd pull back and order you to clean my cum from her torso using your tongue. She'd laugh hearing me give the order. She'd position herself to make it possible for you to lick the globs and trickles as my cum started oozing, sliming down her body. Youl'd lick up the sticky stringers. She'd spread her tits so you could lick between. She'd have a satisfied smile knowing she satisfied me totally and now dominating you. Who knows...maybe she'd get off seeing you submit to me orally and clean my dick with your tongue until I got hard again.

my cum on those tits would bring a smile to my face

very sweet and hot

Nice face, great tits, open enough to flash them in the car, she seems like a wonderful girl, I think many men would like to plant their lips over those nipples.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife?

Can imagine you like your wife to be like her. But what does she look like and I presume she is a little shy... and not yet involved in your fantasies???
^)_(^

Nice breasts. When she is bred by a black guy she will need them!

Your wife has a great rack . . . would look even better full of milk.

you're so lucky to have those fun bags to suck and play with

nice tits for sure, But I want to fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread