• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The post so far or 08

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
I'm keeping post that I think are some of the best of the year from people here. This is my first pick and I'm not picking on anyone but I feel everyone ought to read these from the people here. The first one is from Joesetta " Alex, you will never be able to accuse me of being TOO SCARED to have a different opinion to others. A few of the guys flock together for comfort, which cracks me up.

Not every white women has the courage to act out her dream of tasting BBC, because they instinctly worry about how their family and friends will react if they find out.

I think it would be so awful to have a love life that is limited to what others think is proper. Until around 1960, Doctors claimed there was no such thing as a female orgasm. An education for a female was considered a waste of money only 70 years ago.

In parts of America even to this day, there are towns which will not allow black men to live. The Sherrif picks them up in his patrol car and takes them 30 miles out of town and puts them on a bus to another state - and says very firmly, "don't come back or you will be arrested for vagrancy".

Yet America fights wars in other countries on the pretence of promoting democracy.

We can pretend these things are not happening, but the outside world is fully aware of the double standards and the extent of the poverty in this country.

The computerised voting system disallows a high percentage of votes from the poorer people around America.

There are strong doubts in the minds of people from other countries regarding whether American astronauts got to the moon. It is such a long time since the last moon landing that it looks like America still DOES NOT HAVE the ability to get there.

There is a radiation belt between Earth and the Moon, that would fry any space traveller that passed by. It is too strong to shield a human against. How did the astronauts get by without their bodies dissolving? Was it a big conspiracy, filmed in the desert? Many scientists believe so!"

One of the photos of the Landing Module shows footprints coming towards the module, but none going away - yet the module is still in unpacked state so the astronauts haven't actually set foot on the moon yet. The photo aligns with the exact landmarks in the training Desert where it was OBVIOUSLY taken.

The photo was shown to the world as having being taken on the Moon.

Did God carry the astronaut off the module, then let him walk back making marks with his feet?

Show me some real proof that the astronauts got there, then I can become a believer.

A microwave oven can drop a plane out of the sky - a radiation belt can fry human flesh to 600 Celsius. Put your watch in the microwave for ten seconds on high, and it won't go when you take it out. ( this goes along with the best post above)These were post from the thread Native African Women

Users who are viewing this thread