• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The power of pussy

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
We have a forum here called Black Worship which is good but I think the most powerful worship is a pussy. It is the biggest weapon used by women to get what they want and need from making a living to screwing with a husband or boyfriend or teasing a man wanting a taste of it. Remember your first piece of ass for christsakes you had a hard on from then after trying to get in every crack you could fine and then some, it not only felt good but it made you more of a man so you thought. Now we all know what a woman is like with PMS so just think if all women shut their legs and wouldn't let men have any we would be killing one another. The ones that would enjoy this would be the gays and no disrespect toward them but it would be hell if there were no pussy around. So to me besides the atomic bombs and weapons of the world the pussy can hurt mankind with out a single shot fired. Just rambling this morn and this came to my head after I heard the news of a locale guy of 30 years old offed himself due to a nonloved relationship.

The one with the pussy makes the rules..always has and always will

mhall said:
The one with the pussy makes the rules..always has and always will
I agree with that rule, but then again I don't. That rule is vagely stated. It's no different than "Who he holds the dicks, holds the rules" A chauvinistic thinking I would say. In a relationship, Both people in a relationship makes the rules. They established it and follow it. WIthout communication, How is a relationship supposed to last? Well, don't ask America. We are 60% in divorce rates and is only set to increase in future generations. We are going to be stressed with paying back for the "war" and other monetary issues such as gas, but back to the point. A man, can simply get up and violate his wife rules if he was projected in the same situation. If the pussy holds all the rules, there is always more around. Find one that's willing to comply with the rules, or willing to sacrifice something. Afterall, relationship isn't always about "me"

I agree muleman. Think you are right on. My comment would be, He that don't agree, don't get any pussy !!! Nuf said I think

Just realize we are not talking from a couples POV. Ignore my previous comment;)

my first pussy was from a black woman, man could she fuck this little white guy

'The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world'

Cumon you guys, admit you need a "pussy every day to play with".

But if you are missing out, then try helping with washing the dishes at night and a few other household chores so you can get back into favour with your better half.

Users who are viewing this thread