• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ThE ReVeNgE FuCk

• Thread starterzibzob
  • Start date

zibzob

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2008
I still am not sure why I did it. I guess as I got older I was surprised another woman besides my wife was interested in me. I became a cliche and fucked my hot young secretary. It was exciting and different but what really surprised me is how the guilt ate away at me. I decided I should tell my wife.

That night I sat her down and told her how much I still loved her after 14 years of marriage. I told her I had been unfaithful...only once, and it meant nothing. She curled up and lay on our bed and cried. I truly didn't know what to say and the only reasonable thing seemed to be "I'm sorry"
"No you're not" she said through her tears..."not yet."

I left her alone with her thoughts and told her I'd be downstairs if she wanted to talk. I ********** on the couch and when I woke up whe was gone. I called her at work to make sure she was OK and they said she had just left for lunch. I waited at home the whole day waiting for a second chance to apologize.

At 5:30 she came through the door and gave me a look that said it wasn't over yet. "Can we talk?" I asked. "We have some business to finish, then we can talk." OK I thought. She went into the bathroom and when she came out she looked amazing. She had put on her sexiest outfit and I had a feeling I was in for some makeup sex. There was a knock on the door and she called out "can you get that please?" I opened the door and there was a 6 foot 5 inch black man. "Yes?" I asked. "I'm here to see Angie." he said to me. He turned around to his car and called out. "This is the place" and motioned for a passanger to join him. "Honey!" I called out. "Did you invite someone over tonight?"

My wife came out of the bedroom to greet our guests. "Oh look at you" he said. "Sexy as Hell baby." Then he turned to me as his friend entered the house. "I hear you cheated on this fine woman" then he smiled and said
"good for you...see I been wanting to hit that sweet little white ass for almost a year now." No words came to me. I had no idea what to say and blood was rushing to my head. I felt dizzy. My wife leaned in close to me and whispered "do you remember I told you about those guys that were saying inappropriate things to me at the gym...and remember how you said I should be flattered?" I actually didn't remember. She says alot of things and I remember maybe half of them. "These are the guys." she whispered. "Now if you are truly sorry you will go into the bedroom and wait for me."

I walked in a daze to our bedroom and she shut the door. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for her. In less than a minute the door opened with her being carried into the room by one of the men. She was smiling at me and said "no.. the beds not for you tonight sugar." I got off the bed and sat in our chair. He slowly lowered her onto our bed and began kissing her. Slowly and sensually his hands carressed her perfect skin. His friend sat next to me and looked over at me. He was smiling. "I'm next" he said.

My wife was still dressed and at this point I still didn't know how far she intended to take this punishment, but it wasn't long before I found out. The kissing led to both of them kneeling on the bed and she slowly moved her hands down to his groin. She began to unbutton his pants and ******* his throbbing black cock. I had never seen a cock as big as his. It was probably 9or 10 inches, which had me beat by at least 3. She grasped it and kissed him and was whispering things to him. Now the guy next to me had taken his cock out and was stroking it as he watched his buddy seduce my wife.

My wife stroked his hard cock while he gently undressed her. Now they were both naked and the contrast between his jet black skin and her white skin was remarkable. I could no longer hold out. I was both enraged and turned on. There was nothing I could do to stop this. I pulled down my pants and stroked my cock when he inserted his fingers in my wifes juicy pussy to prime her. "O GOD!! O my GOD!!" she said. He was whispering things to her while he slowly fucked her with his huge fingers.

My wife lay on the bed smiling as he put her in position to enter her. He moved her legs apart and asked her if she'd ever had a black man before. "No" she answered. He teased her soft pussy with his big black cock and poured lubricant on himself. Then he rubbed my wife's pussy with his oily fingers. "I'm ready" my wife said. He slowly sank his cock into my wife a little at a time. She groaned and she suddered, she reached to stop him, then she pulled him deeper, then she grabbed his muscular arms, then she cried out. He just slowly and rhythmically fucking her. His eyes never left her face. Her expressions were what he lived for. Watching a new white lover experience his huge cock for the first time. Knowing she would never be the same again.
His friend next to me began to cum. My wife cried out "I'm cumming oh I'm cumming all over your cock." He kissed my wife's beautiful lips. then he rolled her over and mounted her from behind. His friend got up and laid out in front of my wife. She obediently took his cock and sucked it while she was being taken by his friend. She kept looking over at me. Her eyes were opening and closing while she took the two biggest cocks she ever had in her life.

The sight of my wifes perfect ass being used by these black cocks made me come. I was spurting all over and I felt ***** by the sin of everything that was happening. Shortly after that he came on my wife ass and she rubbed his sperm all over her soft bottomwhile they laughed together. I was so tired and dizzy and confused and the last thing I remember hearing was his voice saying "Let's do that again some time" then I saw him kiss her
then I heard her voice, to me say "now you're sorry aren't you?" then right before I fell asleep I heard my voice whisper out loud "what have I done?"

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
what a bull shit story

Fiction or Not

Thanks for the story. =p

Thanks bbclover!

Last edited by a moderator:
pleasemakeme said:
what a bull shit story

Probably, but there's no requirement for stories to be real. Although I agree that this never had me thinking it really happened, the author never claimed it was. Now, when a story is pegged as real, and comes across sounding like it might actually *be* real, I admit I personally find it much hotter. But still, no claims of truth were made here, and as fiction it's pretty good, if a little short on the actual descriptions of the action.

My sincere apologies to every idiot who thinks every story here is supposed to be real. I have posted 3 or 4 stories on this forum and not one was real. Who gives a shit? Jesus!!!!

zibzob said:
My sincere apologies to every idiot who thinks every story here is supposed to be real. I have posted 3 or 4 stories on this forum and not one was real. Who gives a shit? Jesus!!!!

LMAO.. but it was a nice story nonetheless!!!

V

Yah!!! Fuck that ass hole. I liked the story and I can careless if they are real or not. Keep them coming...

Users who are viewing this thread