The Set-Up

• Thread starterNazareth
  • Start date

Nazareth

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2011
Southern US
I am trying to 'introduce' my wife into a true cuckold lifestyle. So far, so good...
Were an older couple, in our 50's. We have been married for over 20 years. She has fucked at least 3; maybe 4 guys (that I know of) since we have together, but these have mostly been when she was out of state vacationing with friends. Just never in front of me, in any case. She's typically not very forthcoming with "the details", but will usually admit to them after proper stimulation.
I'm recovering from recent heart attacks, and am having trouble maintaining my erection on the few attempts we have made at sex since. So I have had her start 'chastising' me telling me things like "Don't bother if you can't do any better than that", and "if you can't keep it up, I'm going to get guys who can", and the like.
During the moments where I have been hard, and could get her worked up, then go soft, I would ask her "I bet your boyfriends stay hard for you, don't they?", or "Can they keep it up all night long?". The first time, she was resistant to answer, then she got to the point where she would answer "Yesssss!" to these questions, and finally, last night, she was giving info I hadn't specifically asked about!
I had been giving it to her for 5 minutes or more, then began to go soft. As I did, I sighed loudly, and she asked what my problem was; why couldn't I keep it hard while I was getting the best pussy I've ever had. Before I could answer, she said somebody (I didn't hear the name) "stayed hard for me for over 3 hours!" :eek: It did the trick; I was hard again in seconds, and we repeated that 2-3 times.
We went downstairs for a short break, and after she had a drink of water, she said she was going to bed. And, without prompting, she said "I've had my eye on this young guy from work. If you're not able to keep it up, I'm going to bring him home". Again, :eek: And, again, it had the same affect on me-almost instant hardness. I asked her to come over to me, and when she did, I gave her a kiss and told her to touch me so she could feel my hardness. As she did, I said "tell me that again", and she repeated the same with a sly smile. I asked her to note how hard that made me hearing that, and with that, she went to bed.
Anyway, I hope the seed has been planted, and we'll see where it leads. It's just about as hard as I've ever 'pushed' her to cuck me without saying as much. And just about as receptive to the idea as she's ever been...

Don't confuse him. Wittol is a sub-set of cuckold. All wittols are cuckolds but not all cuckolds are wittols.

Encourage her to do something naughty with the young guy at work, because this will help your dreams have wings. If you can muster a hard-on, then she will give you YOUR SHARE of her pussy. You probably need a queening chair, so you can lick her pussy while lying on your back. This will stop your heart racing; and if you desire a golden shower she could fill your mouth as well (if that is secret desire you have been hiding).