• Thread starterchocotaco
  • Start date

chocotaco

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2004
is a matter of record.

Shawn Kemp has fathered 12 or 13 children out of wedlock

Travis Henry has fathered 9 children by 9 different women.

Larry Johnson has 5 kids by 4 women.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Every time I read about a pretty intern getting fucked by a giant black ballplayer (see: stephon marbury), I get a hard-on.

Tommy Morrison and Tom Brady are two examples of White athletes that are similar but since they're White I guess it isn't frowned upon

Noticed you mentioned out of wedlock. Black athletes are no more potent than a white althete or an regular averge joe. It's just because they're on the road, and have bitches that will stay on their cock. It's fact. If Shawn Kemp wasn't an NBA player and how that much children, I'm assuming it will be with one woman.

It's about money, travel, and fame and barebacking.

Race has nothing to do with it.

And those are just the ones we know about. Imagine how many more male athletes are doing the same thing and just haven't been "caught" publicly.

chocotaco said:
is a matter of record.

Shawn Kemp has fathered 12 or 13 children out of wedlock

Travis Henry has fathered 9 children by 9 different women.

Larry Johnson has 5 kids by 4 women.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Every time I read about a pretty intern getting fucked by a giant black ballplayer (see: stephon marbury), I get a hard-on.

..yeah thats 26 kids with no father..jack off to that u dumb shit!

Hey I agree with Blackyoung and wtmale here if they weren't a star jock they wouldn't be noticed its just like rock stars look at the kids they all sire and this is where wtmale comes in fatherless children. If it is their kids with the millions they make they should pay dearly to support those children. I call these people idiots black or white we don't need any more children in this world without parents. For the thread just e yoour black and a star don't mean your any more potent then the fucking hobo on the street. You might be able to fuck longer because your in better shape.

Last edited by a moderator: