The Small Things

Horny wolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
Do any of you get turned on by the small things in an open relationship? Let me explain---my wife will sometimes spend the night or a weekend with her main lover. She usually takes a backpack along. I get to listen to their sex on the phone, and afterwards, we will have sex, and sometimes she is very good on the details of their lovemaking, other times not, and sometimess the only details I get is her slippery loose vagina. I would prefer better details, but it is all good and hot. However there are litte things I often find that also turn me on, and then hopefully I can get some more details or at least relieve myself in her pussy, or if she's not around, take care of it myself.

For example, I have often found a small container of KY Jelly in her backpack. Many times I have held it up to my nose and smelled the incredible scent of her pussy, and she has confirmed that the smell is usually from his fingers. People often write about the panties, and yes, that is obvious. But I like it when she has a pair of sexy panties that I haven't seen before---certainly if she wears them home after their lovemaking and I get to take the off, but right now I am talking about a pair I find later in her backpack.

Sometimes they fight, and she brings whatever she has at his place home, until they make up, or she misses his 9" cock. Anytime she has done this I have usually found some very sexy panties I have never seen before. And sometimes a sexy nightgown or other lingerie that I haven't seen before. One time there was a photo of her, her lover, and his brother. She was between them with a white silk shirt on, her nipples and aureolas clearly visible under the fabric. (This was a turn on because my wife and I have been planning out a seduction, or at least some cock teasing of the brother when they go to his cabin because she knows he likes her, and even listens in when they are screwing in the spare bedroom. She makes it extra noisey then for his beenefit.) Another time after a fight I found a DVD of different Asian women havng sex, and she confirmed that they watched it sometimes to get in the mood, or during foreplay (In fact she told me she brought it home so that we could make love to it too.)

He is not always as strong as he used to be. One time I found a small vibrator in her backpack. It definitely smelled of her pussy, but I asked her about it and she said that she uses it on him sometimes to help him get harder, but then of course, he uses it on her too. (Her brother, by the way, is younger and apparently as equally endowed, so maybe one day he will replace him.)

Last year they went to the Bahamas for a week long cruise and then the flight home got cancelled so they spent a day and a half in a Miami Hotel. She came back with several sexy nightgowns, one of which still had the cum stains on it for me to see. There was also a dress with a slit all the way up both sides---I love when she wears things like that as it looks incredibly hot. She wore it dancing on the ship, and he let her dance with several other guys, while he sat and watched, until he couldn't take it anymore and took her back to the room.

Anyway, those are some of things I find that add details and turn me on. How about anyone else, what do you find?

Reactions: okdeacon
My husband is very like you ,and we are so lucky to have you in our lives.
All this only works,if you have a understanding husband or partner.
My husband has even helped a past lover,when i was away,fix his car.
Now our kids are older,and so much more curious ,its not to easy.But
my husband does all the washing, and buying of my lingerie and nightwear
And loves going through my stuff,on my return home. There has to be somethink
for our partners in this lifestyle for this all to work. xxx

Reactions: Horny wolf and redback
Finding little bits of "evidence" can be a real teaser and turn on. Even subtle things like a coffee cup on my side of the bed when I get home from night shift . Or a picture of my wife on her lovers phone. Yes, her lover and I are good mates, Iv seen his phone. Or finding his underwear under our bed and a fresh cum stain on the sheets. Maybe not so subtle...lol.

Reactions: Horny wolf