• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The start of a new adventure!

• Thread startermrsexy
  • Start date

mrsexy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
[/B]A 22 YEAR OLD FUCKED MY WIFE! I AM SO PROUD TO BE MARRIED TO A HOTWIFE! The session with the 22 year old lad was FANTASTIC! 90% successful. But the first thing I have to share with all of you is how happy I was to watch this young lad fuck my wifey! Okay, he has only had 1 serious girlfriend and he is quite shy and inexperienced. He says he has had sex about 10-12 times before. So in all of the chatting and camming leading up to "the day" he was always afraid he would cum right away. That's why my wife told him it didn't matter, she would take him in her mouth the first time and he could cum in her mouth and watch her swallow it (his former girlfriend wouldn't blow him, let alone swallow a mouthful of his cum!) So she planned to go slowly with him.
He arrived and she brought him to the guest bedroom where I was waiting. I shook his hand, told him to enjoy my wife and went over to sit down. My wife and he began kissing, tentatively at first. His hands caressed her back and slowly moved down to her ass. She was also kissing and nibbling his neck and then began unbuttoning his shirt. She would kiss and carress the skin on his chest which was ******* with each new button being undone. After kissing his chest and flat stomach for a while, she moved back up and now they began kissing more passionately and I could see they were tongue kissing. How hot. Watching my wife slip her tongue into another man's mouth! After some tongue kissing while he was fondling her butt, she removed his shirt and pushed him back onto the bed (they had been standing). She knelt between his legs and began kissing and licking her way down his chest and flat stomach. Then she unbuckled his belt, unzipped hispants and pulled them off. His hardon was clearly visible underneath his underwear and she rubbed it with her hand and nibbled it through his underwear.Finally, she pulled his underwear off and took his big, thick cock into her hungry mouth. HEAVEN! Watching my shy, sweet wifey slowly move her mouth up and down on his cock, watching her lick the entire length of his cock from base to head! It was so hot to see the hand with herwedding band on it wrapped around his cock! After a while I heard her moan and say "mmmm" adn I knew he had leaked pre-cum into her mouth. She was TOTALLY into sucking his cock - it was a real beauty... long and thick!She sucked and licked his cock for at least 15 minutes and I kept waiting for him to unload his hot sperm in her mouth - and she clearly wanted a mouthful of his semen! Once he said "I'm getting close" but strangely, for a guy who had been worried about cumming to soon, he was having the opposite problem - he couldn't cum. I think he was really nervous - maybe because I was there watching him fuck my wife. I think he was so focussed on holding off that it went too far the other way. That is why I say 90% successful becasue I dearly wanted to watch him cum in my wifey's mouth and listen to her swallow his young, virile seed. After sucking his cock passionately for a while, she said to him "I want to feel you inside me". He put on a condom and she straddled his penis, reached down and grabbed his cock and slowly slid it into her pussy! Yes! After 5 years of waiting I now had a close up view of a nice thick cock gliding in an out of my wife's pussy! I felt so happy and proud! She rode him for a while and I watched with fascination as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Sometimes she would sit up and his entire lenght would dissapear inside her and she would reach around and rub his balls! Still no sign of an orgasm from him! He was fucking the hell out of my wife. She got off of him, layed down an seductively spread her legs for this 22 year old lad and said "come on, stick your thick cock deep inside me!" Exquisite. I LOVE wathcing her in missionary position - so open and accepting. SHe wrapped her legs around him and he really started to hammer her with pretty powerful strokes. I loved hearing her moan with the thrusts of his cock in her and seeing the passion in her eyes as she pulled him down for some long, deeep tongue kissing. Finally, she put her legs over his shoulders and I had a tremendous view as the entire length of his cock slid in and out of my wife! He fucked her this way for a good 15 minutes, really givin her a good fucking and stroking her deep! All of a sudden he started moaning very softly and I saw his cum muscles pumping! My wife had just brought another man to orgasm inside her pussy! She moaned as he was cumming inside her married pussy. But the best part? THE CONDOM HAD BROKEN! I couldn't have planned it any better. He pumped every bit of his hot semen deep inside my wife! After he pulled out we all noticed it was torn and then a bit of his cum began to dribble out of her! You probably think I'm making tha part up but I swear to God the condom broke and he filled her up!Of course, the story doesn't end here. Would anyone like to hear about round 2?
Here is a pic we took while she was getting ready for him to arrive, trying to decide what lingerie to wear...and a pic of her freshly shaved pussy befire he made it look used and slppy

Attachments

• P1000572a.jpg
    P1000572a.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,531
  • P1000569a.jpg
    P1000569a.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,321
Of course we want to hear the rest!

very hot, do continue ..

Great Job Mr.&Ms. Sexy. And great pictures. Just try to include pictures of them at it if you can and hit that carriage return more often.

We definitely need to see pic of that well used pussy overflowing with his semen :)

That's a really hot story. Your wife is quite the hottie too. Also, I'm sure we'd all love to hear more.

Next LOVER!

She's turning into a real hotwife! The events are happening too fast! She has understood and accepted that I love it when she has sex with other men and she is getting a taste for it! After fucking the 22 year old, she decided she wants more. FOr various reasons which I won't go into here, it won't work out that the 22 year old becomes her steady lover. He may fuck her now and again though.

Two nights ago we met woth a guy we found together on a special website. He seemed really cool and is 10 years younger than my wife. we met him for drinks and they hit it off so well that the next thing I know, we are back at his place! We had four hours of great sex in a variety of ways and my wifey LOVED IT! He was a great lover and really nailed her! The best part is, he was okay with pictures! So, rather than tell the whole story now, I'd like to tell it bit by bit with the pictures. I'd love to see you guys add your comments and especially tell me what caption you would put on each picture. I will block their faces but if you look closely, you will surely recognise that it is my sweet little wifey. Later, you will see pictures of me with her and realize it is not the same guy you are seeing here because this is her LOVER!
So, we'll start with two of them making out. They were totally into kissing each other - long, deep and passionate french kisses while his hands were roaming all over her body...and hers on his! The moan she let out as he slipped a finger inside her was exquisite...

Attachments

• P3120006ab.jpg
    P3120006ab.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,750
  • P3120007ab.jpg
    P3120007ab.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,226
Photos with fresh cum soaking cunt would be wonderful!

I and my woman love to have fantasies about other men. It's one of the sexiest experience I have had and I have had very good sex relations before, including looking for hot chicks in Pattaya 15 years ago.

We masturbate together where I tell her that she has sex with other men that fill her pussy full with hot sperm, one by one and I'm watching her. Finally when she is soaking wet and cum is dripping out via her thighs I penetrate and fuck her hard filling her deeply. My woman get so huge orgasms by this so I'm sometimes think she will get a stroke despite her age of 35. Its wonderful to watch her when she is wide open showing a great smile without any hair visible. (VEET cream removes it all smoothly in minutes)

Nice

Wow, luv her ass, nice and sexy ... I cuckold for wife, and have done the same for other guys ... really loved for other guys to sit in a chair and watch me drive his wife wild with multiple orgasm's ... they would be rock hard and when they saw the cum dripping out of their wife's pussy they would be stroking ... let's hear more, and pics are excellent!

Loved the pics. I would love to eat her pussy both befor and after.
H.

mrsexy said:
So, we'll start with two of them making out. They were totally into kissing each other - long, deep and passionate french kisses.

That is one sexy ass - just the right size to fill a hand. I'm putting myself in the place of her lover, and the feel of that smooth skin, and the softness of her tits pressed against my chest while we explore each other orally is exquisite.

Thinking of my fingers trailing up and down the length of that spine making her shudder :)

The lover enters my wife

After making out for a while came the most exquisite site I know: my wife willingly spread her legs so that another man could insert his cock into her pussy.WHile I do need to block the faces a bit, I trust that you can see the look of intense pleasure on my wife's face as her lover's hard cock pentrates her married pussy. It's a pity you cannot hear how she moaned as he pushed hic cock inide her. I love seeing her legs wrapped around her lover and the toes of her pretty bare feet curling in pleasure - I also love the clear view of her wedding ring while her lover is fucking her:D

Attachments

• P3120012a.jpg
    P3120012a.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,442
  • P3160010aa.jpg
    P3160010aa.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,241
So awesome!!! Totally hot!! I love these pic, please share more!!!

fucking hot, congrats! i can't wait till the day comes when i can watch Andrea being fertilized by another man! great post!

Sexy woman. I'm thinking of the softness of those thighs, and how they would feel wrapped around MY body :)

Love your posts so far and especially your decision to post the pictures slowly with descriptions! She is beautiful and has a very sexy body.

She is awesome, seriously..we need moar pics!! VIDEO even

a few more pics from this encounter. I'm way behind - she has fucked 8 men since March!
Can you see the pleasure with which my wife is taking his bare cock in her pussy?! I loved watching this man fuck my wife and joining in later!

Attachments

• P3160009a.jpg
    P3160009a.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 580
  • P3160011a.jpg
    P3160011a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 626
  • P3160012a.jpg
    P3160012a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 631
  • P3160014aa.jpg
    P3160014aa.jpg