The tale of my vasectomy

• Thread starterminiaquifer
  • Start date

miniaquifer

Horny and achy in panties
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2010
OK,

I hadn't really thought about it much until I ready some of the threads here on this. It got me thinking, so I thought I would tell about my vasectomy and see what everyone thinks.

After our second child she started talking about it all the time how I should get “snipped”. She would use her fingers to make a scissors motion and tell me that I needed the “snippy snippy”.

Within a couple months she scheduled it for me. It ended up being in a clinic that did them assembly line style. During the consultation, they kept asking me if I was really ready to have this done, that I would be unable to father any more children. He kept asking me that, looking at my wife and me. At first she answered for me, but he kept asking until I said so too.

Then he went into the procedure, that the technique had improved to prevent accidental reconnections. I guess they take out a larger chunk, tie the tubes, and then tie each end of the tubes back on each other increasing the separation. He said the new procedure made the process harder to reverse. It was still possible, but more complicated.

When I got there, I was in a like an emergency style room with curtain walls. They told me to undress and lie on the table. It was a female nurse, middle age but in ok shape, no model, but not ugly by any stretch. So they didn’t even give me a blanket or anything so I was just nude on the table. They left me for about 15 minutes and it was really cold in the room, combine that with being nervous and I know I had a good case of shrinkage. To make it a bit worse, my wife told me I had to prep and to shave off all the pubic hair from my balls and penis and all the area around it, so I shaved everything to about a half inch ring shaved around my genitals.

When the doctor finally came in, it was with the same nurse. He talked to me a bit while she set up a tray. Finally, the last thing the nurse did was put a 2 foot square surgical paper square over me with a hole for my genitals to stick through, finally giving me some modesty The doctor commented that it looked like I over-shaved my genitals and that it looked a bit irritated. IT was a bit embarrassing to say the least. The procedure took about 20 minutes, even with the anesthetic, I could feel them tugging my tubes out of my scrotum.

Miniaquifer,

miniaquifer said:
After our second child my wife started talking all the time about how I should get “snipped.” She would use her fingers to make a scissors motion and tell me that I needed the “snippy snippy."

Sounds like your wife was symbolically (well, actually, not so symbolically) telling you she wanted to castrate you, and she encouraged you to internalize and accept her desire through repetition.

miniaquifer said:
Within a couple of months my wife scheduled my vasectomy for me...

But, you didn't internalize, accept, and act on her expressed desire soon enough to satisfy her, so she did it for you. This seems consistent with the point made by another poster (who didn't identify herself or himself by profession... is she an M.D.?), who mentioned that much or most of the time, husband vasectomies are scheduled by their wives.

miniaquifer said:
...at a clinic that did them assembly-line style.

Suggesting rather strongly that there are widespread desires among married women to castrate their husbands (or at least, carry out the closest approximation that can be done legally).

miniaquifer said:
During the consultation, [a clinic person] kept asking me if I was really ready to have this done. He stressed I would be unable to father any more children. He kept asking me that, looking at my wife and me. At first my wife answered for me...

Very good. Your wife wanted your balls off (symbolically), and didn't want you saying anything that might suggest you weren't in full agreement with her wishes.

At some point in the future, it probably won't be necessary for married women or women in LTRs to secure the agreement of their husbands or LTR partners to vasectomies, or — somewhat farther in the future — to full castrations. Rather, when they bring their husbands... collared and on leashes, in most cases... in for the consultation, the consultant (a woman) will speak with the wife only about the procedure, the outcome, and potential complications. The husband will sit passively while the consultant talks with the wife about any questions she might have. The form stating potential complications in writing, and absolving the clinic and M.D. who performs the surgery (a woman) from responsibility for any undesired consequences, will then be presented to the wife for her signature. The form will then be presented to the husband for inspection (as a courtesy), but his signature will not be necessary nor will it be requested.

miniaquifer said:
...but he kept asking until I said so too.

Good boy...

miniaquifer said:
Then he went into the procedure, that the technique had improved to prevent accidental reconnections. I guess they take out a larger chunk, tie the tubes, and then tie each end of the tubes back on each other increasing the separation. He said the new procedure made the process harder to reverse. It was still possible, but more complicated.

Sounds thorough, all right...

miniaquifer said:
When I got there, I was in a room with curtain walls. They told me to undress and lie on the table. The nurse was female.

Nothing wrong with that... nurses are often women...

miniaquifer said:
They didn’t give me a blanket or anything; I was just nude on the table.

Everyone involved in the procedure, especially the women, wanted to see what they had to work with...

miniaquifer said:
They left me for about 15 minutes. It was really cold in the room... what with also being nervous, I know I had a good case of shrinkage.

Your shrunken penis made it easier to inspect then work on your ball sac... it didn't get in the way so much.

miniaquifer said:
To make it, worse, my wife told me I had to prep and shave all the pubic hair from my balls and penis and the area around it. So, I shaved everything leaving about a half-inch ring around my genitals.

What...? You didn't obey your wife, and shave off ALL your pubic hair...? You were taking a big chance, since she might have been displeased with you...

miniaquifer said:
When the doctor finally came in, it was with the same nurse. He talked with me a bit while she set up a tray. Finally, the last thing the nurse did was put a 2 foot square surgical paper square over me with a hole for my genitals to stick through, finally giving me some modesty.

Seems unnecessary, but whatever...

miniaquifer said:
The doctor commented that it looked like I over-shaved my genitals and that it looked a bit irritated. It was embarrassing, to say the least.

No doubt you explained your shaving was in accordance with your interpretation of your wife's instructions...

miniaquifer said:
The procedure took about 20 minutes. Even with the anesthetic, I could feel them tugging my tubes out of my scrotum.

At some point in the future (see above), a married or LTR woman who brings her husband in for a full castration will probably be offered the option of keeping her husband's balls in a small, clear, sealed container of formaldehyde. This will enable her to carry her husband's balls in her purse, so she can show them to potential lovers to convince them she has, indeed, neutered her husband so he will not be a threat. Also, this will enable her to show her husband's balls to him from time to time (with a sly smile), to remind him of his castrated status and of who is now wearing the pants and is head of their household. (Some married or LTR women, after castrating their husbands, may prefer to keep their balls on display on a shelf above the head of their bed, for similar reasons.)

Did your wife watch your vasectomy, or was she willing to take the word of the surgeon that it was done fully and correctly...?

—Custer

My wife didn't watch it, I went alone to the Dr. Office. Of course afterwards they tell you to ejaculate 10 times before coming back for the first test and then another 10 before the second test. My wife, and I actually, agreed to make it 20 times for each event becuase she said she was really paranoid about it working and wanted to make sure.

Also, she wanted to make sure we took enough time, so it ended up being about 4-6 weeks between each test and then a day or to for the results. Nothing wrong with that, except that my wife had immediately stopped taking the pill, so of course I was cut off from sex during that entire time, until we could "make sure"

Of course at the time I was a bit clueless, but seeing it all now, well, it certainly seems calculated. Any thoughts?

well, unfortunately that isn't the end of the story. So after the vasectomy, I noticed that my wife made of point of bringing it up into conversation whenever she could, her sisters, mom, her friends, both male and female. Basically she made of point of letting everyone she could know that I had a vasectomy.

At this point, I am wondering what else she may have told them about me and of the whole issue.

Miniaquifer,

miniaquifer said:
Of course at the time I was a bit clueless, but seeing it all now, well, it certainly seems calculated. Any thoughts?

You already have them.

miniaquifer said:
After my vasectomy, I noticed my wife made a point of bringing it up in conversation whenever she could with her sisters, her mother, and her friends both male and female. Basically, she made a point of letting everyone she could know that I had a vasectomy.

Your wife told everyone that, symbolically, she had you castrated. (Re-read my post above.)

miniaquifer said:
At this point, I am wondering what else my wife may have told everyone about me and the whole issue.

To know that, you'll have to ask (preferably) your wife. If you think she won't tell you truthfully (or at all), you'll need to ask someone else you think or know she talked with about you. You'll probably get the most truthful answer if the "someone" you ask is a friend you feel you can trust.

BTW, what is "the whole issue"? I don't think you've told us.

—Custer

ok, here is the last part of the whole issue.

Our sex life has changed since the vasectomy. The first thing was that a couple months after the vasectomy, she went back on the pill, She said that being off the pill gave her a lot of headaches and that her periods were more "regular" on the pill, so even though I had the vasectomy, she is back on the pill.

The second thing is sex. It has gotten less frequent, but also, a while back she discovered that if she fingers my asshole, it really turns me on and I can't help but cum. Now, when we have sex, she wil start caressing and fingering my asshole right away. The consequence is that I usually cum within 30 seconds to 2 minutes of entering her.

Of course, she hasn't cum by that time, so she likes me to go down on her and lick her to orgasm. Of course that means I am eating her out after I have just cum inside her.

Obviously I am on this forum, so I suspect what is going on, and it excites me.

Miniaquifer,

miniaquifer said:
Our sex life has changed since my vasectomy. The first thing was that a couple months after the vasectomy, my wife went back on the pill. She said being off the pill gave her a lot of headaches, and her periods are more "regular" on the pill. So, even though I had a vasectomy, my wife went back on the pill.

Apparently many (perhaps the vast majority of) women find the pill makes their periods more regular and more tolerable. The first woman I went to bed with many years ago told me, after we'd been together for a while, that the moderating effect of the pill on her periods was so strong, and her periods were so unpleasant without it, that she would continue taking the pill even if all the men on our planet were to vanish. Thus, your wife going back on the pill doesn't necessarily imply she is fucking other men.

miniaquifer said:
The second thing is sex. It has gotten less frequent, but also, a while back my wife discovered that if she fingers my asshole it really turns me on, and I can't help but cum. Now, when we have sex, she wil start caressing and fingering my asshole right away. The consequence is that I usually cum within 30 seconds to 2 minutes of entering her.

Cool! You're a lucky man. You're very fortunate that your wife has discovered what turns you on (most of all, apparently), and is not "disgusted," as many women would be, by finger-fucking you anally while you fuck her vaginally.

miniaquifer said:
Of course, my wife hasn't cum by that time, so she then has me go down on her and lick her to orgasm. That means, of course, I am eating her out after I have just cum inside her.

Doubly cool! Your wife knows she is heavily turned on by you going down on her after you've ejaculated in her pussy, and doesn't hesitate to ask you to give her cuninlingus then. Many women would also find this "disgusting."

miniaquifer said:
Obviously I am on this forum, so I suspect what is going on and it excites me.

Your wife going back on the pill after your vasectomy, and the nature of your sexual relationship with her as you've described above, does not imply (IMO) that your wife is fucking other men. If you aren't willing to talk with her about that and you know she isn't willing to tell you, you'll need other forms of evidence to draw that conclusion. For instance, look for cum stains in her panties after she returns from being "out," and use a semen-detection kit (google it; you can order them online for modest cost) to determine whether her pantie-stains, if any, are semen.

Meanwhile, you might consider increasing the intensity of your wife's quasi-anal fucking of you, followed by her having you suck her cunt, by suggesting she read "The Fine Art of Queening" website. (To find it google it using quotes, as shown.)

—Custer

Any guy that gets a vasectomy is a fucking loser. Yup, I said it. Either tell your wife to get her tubes tied or just have some self-control and withdraw. I've been using the withdrawal method for twenty years and never a prob. The wife lets me land it right on her wherever I want. And before some jackass says I'm probably sterile, when it was time for having kids I came inside and got the job done no problem.

Maybe I can see a single guy with a conscience who wants to go around fucking with impunity getting a vasectomy. But a husband? No way. It's not even like I'm some traditionalist who subscribes to old-fashioned gender roles. I just think that there are some lines that men shouldn't cross, and allowing your genitals to be butchered is one of them. There's nothing like letting my geyser gush. I wouldn't give up that for anything.