• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The ultimate humiliation for a cuckold

• Thread startercarloslpzzz
  • Start date

carloslpzzz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2012
I disagree with the notion that a hotwife is humilating her husband by cuckolding him with a dominant, tall, dark and handsome male. A real humiliation would be cuckolding him with a below average male. The same is true with respect to women. Picking the skankiest slut around results in greater humiliation than having an affair with a supermodel.

So, for all of you self-proclaimed "dominant hotwives", you have been doing it all wrong. Also, you wanna-be submissive cuckolds, if you really wanted to be humilated, you would chose a below average male to cuckold you and not a Fabio model type.

Things need to be straightened in this counterculture.
So, start going for the gardener, silly boy down the street, roofer, pool boy, grocery bagger old man, short Italian neighbor and so on.

This obsession with bigger and better belongs in vanilla, mainstream culture. The main theme in cuckoldry is humiliation, and as such, a race to the bottom is what is appropriate. Whatever value a cuckold husband may have, it is to be bid down by choosing a lesser male. Choosing a higher value male is a form of flattery, and goes against the principle of humiliation.

carloslpzzz said:
I disagree with the notion that a hotwife is humilating her husband by cuckolding him with a dominant, tall, dark and handsome male. A real humiliation would be cuckolding him with a below average male. The same is true with respect to women. Picking the skankiest slut around results in greater humiliation than having an affair with a supermodel.

So, for all of you self-proclaimed "dominant hotwives", you have been doing it all wrong. Also, you wanna-be submissive cuckolds, if you really wanted to be humilated, you would chose a below average male to cuckold you and not a Fabio model type.

So, start going for the gardener, silly boy down the street, roofer, pool boy, grocery bagger old man, short Italian neighbor and so on.

This obsession with bigger and better belongs in vanilla, mainstream culture. The main theme in cuckoldry is humiliation, and as such, a race to the bottom is what is appropriate. Whatever value a cuckold husband may have, it is to be bid down by choosing a lesser male. Choosing a higher value male is a form of flattery, and goes against the principle of humiliation.

===============

you've got your p's & q's mixed up there laddie

the female is of paramount importance in choosing
the male for the wife or gf ....in real life
in fantasy land here and on other sites like it
the cuck wannabes set up the algorithm because
it's a dream and no real people are hurt in the making
of their dream .............reality trumps fantasy in enjoyment
levels but it also can hurt and hurt bad ...reality can suck :(

Giving in to it , and humilating me

For me I agree with carloslpzzz , I know my wife of cause likes a good looking smart man . But for me , I always think of my drunken disgusting ugly friend who I know wants to fuck my wife in the worse way . Or I'll fantasize about that young loud rough cocky asshole kind of guy taking her and making her squirt . Or my neighbor with the big fat beer gut & his friends cuckolding my sad ass . When my wife says yuk he's disgusting , I don't know why but those kind of guys I think of making my wife submit and her ending up dripping wet . The fantasies stories you read , she doesn't want it but her bodies betraying her , I love them .

So Funny, yall

carloslpzzz said:

Here's a guy claiming to be a purest...the cuckold "culture" right now is all over the place when to be "pure" actually means a man with an unfaithful wife. Nothing more, nothing less. And the last I checked the definition of unfaithful is that what the hubby wants is exactly the opposite of what the unfaithful wife does.
Oh, but noooooo, cuckolding now (in some minds) means girlfriends acting out the fantasies of their boyfriends, or playing the field - how this ever came to be - playing the field nowadays means that the lady is cheating........?
I agree that cuckolding has at its foundation the humiliation of the man. But it does not infer that the hubby ever, at any time, even discovers his wife's infidelity. I am baffled how pimping out the wife...with or without funds involved..is even considered cuckolding. There's another term for that.
I'm more deriding this poster's post then venting or attempting to be a purest myself. Who really cares what a bunch of perverts do? But, if you're going to come across as the bearer of the cuckold 10 commandments, get the story straight.

JimOakey said:
Here's a guy claiming to be a purest...the cuckold "culture" right now is all over the place when to be "pure" actually means a man with an unfaithful wife. Nothing more, nothing less. And the last I checked the definition of unfaithful is that what the hubby wants is exactly the opposite of what the unfaithful wife does.
Oh, but noooooo, cuckolding now (in some minds) means girlfriends acting out the fantasies of their boyfriends, or playing the field - how this ever came to be - playing the field nowadays means that the lady is cheating........?
I agree that cuckolding has at its foundation the humiliation of the man. But it does not infer that the hubby ever, at any time, even discovers his wife's infidelity. I am baffled how pimping out the wife...with or without funds involved..is even considered cuckolding. There's another term for that.
I'm more deriding this poster's post then venting or attempting to be a purest myself. Who really cares what a bunch of perverts do? But, if you're going to come across as the bearer of the cuckold 10 commandments, get the story straight.

=============

well said except for the incorrect use
of the word 'infer' all else was spot on 100% :)

dominant male

Well at the moment my wife has a lover who is not all that great. She doesn't see him that often. He is really nice but his dick is smaller than mine and it keeps going soft. Believe me this is not as humiliating as seeing her with a well hung guy (as was the case on Saturday night).

Her and her lover have fun and its nice for them both, but when she is with a better lover I enjoy the humiliation much more.

And guys - there are no rules to being a cuckold. Just have fun (or quite often not as the case may be!).

Chris x

i'm with carlos much more humiliating to walk in on the site of a fat old slob humping away at your beautiful young wife, to be outmanned by a loser

carloslpzzz said:

My wife loves spreading her legs for other men.we live in a small town and its difficult to keep things secret. She was recently fucked by our town's pharmacist who is about 20 years older than her.he is also married but rumor has it that he has been fooling around on his wife.My wife is on the pill so he was able to empty his load in her married pussy a couple of times. After he was done with her my wife asked him if he has slept with any other married woman in town. He smiled and told her she was not the first married pussy he has fucked but he wouldnt tell her who else.i guess my wife was another notch on his belt. He of course doesn't know that I know he has had my wife.
When I got to the pharmacy to fill prescriptions for my kids he looks at me with a smirk on his face since he has fucked my wife.also when we meet him at different social events with my wife it's fun to see him talking to her knowing that this older man had the pleasure of enjoying my wife's pussy.

bitchboy1984 said:
i'm with carlos much more humiliating to walk in on the site of a fat old slob humping away at your beautiful young wife, to be outmanned by a loser

Me too! I agree with Carlos. It is more humiliating (and hot) for my wife to screw a fat slob. I like the fantasy of a big fat dude with a big cock banging my wife. :)

JimOakey said:

There is no "pure cuckold". Everyone on this site has their own variation and it seems that the majority of the cucks here want to know who and how their wife is banging...... In fact, most want to watch. :)

The only thing we cucks all have in common is that we want our wives to have sex with another man. Some want to watch, some want to be feminized, some want to participate, some enjoy a creampie..... We are all different. I disagree that cuckolding has to be cheating. For me that is not the case. I have an honest relationship with the wife and we both agreed to the cuck life. But to each his own! ;)

For me , whether or not the guy who's fucking her is a stud or a geek is not necessarily that big a deal ; what makes it so humiliating is how little time it takes him to bed her. When you've been serving a beautiful , demanding woman for an extended period of time , doing her household chores , running her errands , giving her pedicures and pleasing her orally , and then some lucky guy whom she just met last week is now emptying his balls inside her , that's definitely humiliating , as far as I'm concerned.

A younger kid fucking my old wife better then me

I would think of a much younger guy that I work with , cuckolding me by fucking my wife and making her orgasm harder then I ever could . Then bragging at work to the guys , about how my wife loved his super hard young cock . And he's telling everybody that he's coming over again to fuck my wife's pussy sore . I'll be getting this young guy at works leftovers , his cream pie and everybody I work with will know . THATS HUMILIATING , but makes me hard .

There's no pure anything. I have read tons of comments about ways to treat your cuckold and about one out of three things on the list works for us. I think the forum is about faithful men, with wives or girlfriends, that have other lovers, and all the variations that come with it.

I agree with the fact that really with this type of culture it is to each their own. Some guys like being humiliated. Some guys like seeing their wife or gf just getting it really good. Hell I know some people are just so attracted to their wives that they feel it is a crime for others to not know the glory of her body.

I will also put that I lean more towards the humiliation side myself. I like hearing about what other guys can do to her that I cannot and that I am not as good as them. I will also say the time my gf was with a very young guy and the time she was with a very gross old man were two of the hottest times for me.

I understand and agree with Carlos.
BEFORE my wife became a hotwife and I a cuckold I had these fantasies, but then it was always about some moviestar male model type of guy fucking my wife. Now when it is a reality I am feeling a little ashamed that most of the guys she has fucked has been even worse looking than I am:( Her present boyfriend is skinnier, and not very good looking, but she just loves the way he fucks her.
I thought I know her taste, before she started to have sex with other guys she always told me that she doesn't like the skinny type of guy, or the bearded type of biker dude, and that she never thought them attractive. Now of 10 guys more than half have been of these categories....

SubmissiveHubby said:
I understand and agree with Carlos.
BEFORE my wife became a hotwife and I a cuckold I had these fantasies, but then it was always about some moviestar male model type of guy fucking my wife. Now when it is a reality I am feeling a little ashamed that most of the guys she has fucked has been even worse looking than I am:( Her present boyfriend is skinnier, and not very good looking, but she just loves the way he fucks her.
I thought I know her taste, before she started to have sex with other guys she always told me that she doesn't like the skinny type of guy, or the bearded type of biker dude, and that she never thought them attractive. Now of 10 guys more than half have been of these categories....

===========

relative dick sizes plz / tia

wife nurse: Has he had your wife since? Kinda of hot knowing such a arrogant guy has had your wife -maybe he could do so again and ime when she is most fertile! The ultimate cuckold experience

pussy boy: why dont you make it happend and encourage your wife to let him have her. Then tell him what you want. That situation reminds me of a story called "cuckold confession"!

I will say this the look people start to give you once they have had your wife/gf is pretty unmistakable. I think I can tell what of my female friends cheat just because the look certain guys give them.

becontree2001uk said:
wife nurse: Has he had your wife since? Kinda of hot knowing such a arrogant guy has had your wife -maybe he could do so again and ime when she is most fertile! The ultimate cuckold experience
He has not fucked my wife ever since.I am sure he has bragged about it to other people about how he nailed somebodys wife.She was just another notch on his belt. He is probably fucking my friends wife now.
We already have 2 kids and not anymore at this point.
My wife recently fucked a local guy as well and he came a lot in her. Hopefully she doesnt get pregnant form this.

Users who are viewing this thread