• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The ultimate humiliation for a cuckold

• Thread startercarloslpzzz
  • Start date
My wife

My nurse wife

Attachments

• 61548852233.jpg
    61548852233.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 251
Wifenurse1 said:
He has not fucked my wife ever since.I am sure he has bragged about it to other people about how he nailed somebodys wife.She was just another notch on his belt. He is probably fucking my friends wife now.
We already have 2 kids and not anymore at this point.
My wife recently fucked a local guy as well and he came a lot in her. Hopefully she doesnt get pregnant form this.

===========

so you two cucked dudes get close and commiserate
over this guy nailing both of the wives? ...........you should
compare dicks and the smaller of the two suck the other
one off to completion and swallow the cuck load / imho

duke9555 said:
===========

so you two cucked dudes get close and commiserate
over this guy nailing both of the wives? ...........you should
compare dicks and the smaller of the two suck the other
one off to completion and swallow the cuck load / imho
My friend does not know his wife might cheat on him.
We are friends, we are not homosexuals and we do not commiserate.
He does not know about my wife having sex outside of our marriage.

wifenurse1 said:
my friend does not know his wife might cheat on him.
We are friends, we are not homosexuals and we do not commiserate.
He does not know about my wife having sex outside of our marriage.

=============
Bronson.jpg

conorblw said:
I will say this the look people start to give you once they have had your wife/gf is pretty unmistakable. I think I can tell what of my female friends cheat just because the look certain guys give them.

Another awkward look is the one that close female friends of your girlfriend will give you after they know she's cheating on you assuming they also know some of the details.

Wifenurse1 said:
Hopefully she doesnt get pregnant form this.

If she cheats again with no protection the third time might be the charm.

vladdy said:
If she cheats again with no protection the third time might be the charm.

=============

Insullah

For me I find the most humiliating experiance is meeting the bull with my wife at some point after their fucking i.e. in the morning when I've been banished from the bedroom, they come downstairs and both smile at me.
Also when meeting one of her exboyfriends or fuckbuddies around town or on a night out.

The most humiliating experience for me was one time after my gf fucked this young, skinny co-worker of mine. (I was in the room watching at the time). While she was in the bedroom getting dressed, he sat on the couch with me in his underwear and we smoked cigarettes while he talked about my gf and the experience.

It started off in innocently enough, he said how great it was and stuff. Then he asked me 'So you like watching me fuck her?' I told him yeah, obviously. Then he said 'Ghj

any pics of ur slut, romalotti ??

Users who are viewing this thread