• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The View from a Wife

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Well, thanks to having alternate Fridays off, I decided to take a break from my domesticated duties of the day and do some work in our home office. And what might my eyes see? My husband apparently left his account open! So, here I am, posting on his account.

Some background... My husband and I have been together for 15 years. Used to lightly "swing" off and on for most of those years. However, in the last 6 or so months, he has brought to me the notion of being a cuckold. We've talked about it often and discussed what he likes, what I like, and any concerns either of us might have. In the past, I had taken on pseudo "boyfriends," but one thing was very different.... I never *shared* my experiences with my husband because I thought it would be a slap in the face to him. Hmmmm... little did I know! So, when hubby came to me to talk about being a "cuckold," our relationship completely evolved....... Wanting to truly understand, I decided to do my own research and began to truly understand what my husband likes, desires, needs. The amazing thing is that what I like, desire, and need compliments all his likes, desires, and needs! As we have an inside joke, "it is a complete win/win!"

So, I've learned about changes in control, in humiliation, and to show him that I understood, I had a necklace made for him for our anniversary. The outside has a sideways "X" on it representing horns, with the following inscription on the inside, "Horns Adorned for My Love." Together, we picked out a special holder for the necklace and when I put the necklace on the holder, it means he is to wear the necklace and must refrain from any arousal. Of course, we're on the honor system here, but I felt it was a small step in the right direction as I am generally a pretty submissive lover.

It has been an amazing experience for us both. We have always had a strong and close relationship, but this has really taken us to another level.

Now understanding the mindset behind the cuckold, I can't wait for him to read this post!

Oh, and by the way, he doesn't know this yet, but I have a date tonight! :p

Wife

You have a date tonight, he dosn't know. This is very exciting and i will add to it. If by some chance you get some cock tonight, you had just better be ready for how excited your hubby will be when you tell him. You will see what i mean if you really do it. He will be hotter than a 2 dollar pistol. You will be too, just wait and see. Good hunting this season is open year around. :D:p:p:eek: okdeacon ps You really must let us know what happens.

Thanks, okdeacon. Yes, I have a date tonight with an absolutely amazing lover and I will let hubby share any details he wishes once I come home exhausted and satiated.

Jerry here .. the male, cuckolded half. What a surprise! Wow! I am so blown away! Not only did my wife spend time today reading posts on this website but she also took the time to write a few of her own! All I can say is WOW. I just didn't expect it.

Reading the words in her post today had me completely overwhelmed. Our relationship has evolved immensely, as she said, since we started to openly talk about the nature of our relationship being that of a cuckold and cuckoldress. I love the evloution in our relationship. My wife is full of surprises. I love that about her .. like such a simple thing as this .. that she decided to post a message here on cuckolds.com. Thank you sweetie.

And yes she is, true to her word, out on a date right this moment.

Attached are a couple of photos of the necklace she described in her earlier post. You can see the sideways X that symbolizes the horns in the first pic and and the inscription, "Horns Adorned for My Love" in the second.

Attachments

• IMG_3563_v1.jpg
    IMG_3563_v1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_3564_v1.jpg
    IMG_3564_v1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 441
XO
Hi Mac! Good idea about starting the post with an X. Since I am the Mrs., I am choosing to use XO. As for not posting anything (or much) since 2006, I'll let hubby respond to that.

We've not yet been able to take a look at your pics, but plan to shortly after writing this post.

I did want to follow up, however, and say that I did stay true to my word and had my date. Came home at 3:00 in the morning completely exhausted after being with a hard-bodied, sexy and sophisticated man, then woke up to a very happy and excited hubby!

I deliberately did not have hubby wear his necklace to see how much restraint he would demonstrate on his own. And what a good boy he was!

And as I write this he is licking me, tasting all the fun I had last night! ;) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right?

Jerry, You two sound so excited, it;s so cool two have both parties posting. I;ll bet hubby is ready to watch. Do you have him shaving you and otherwise taking care of your pussy? Is he ready to wear panties when your out getting laid? My Goddess is out right now, every saterday its out to the gymwith Bull, then to his apt where he uses all my wifes holes for a couple of hours. She then returns home, I thank her for staying with me , lick her clean, and then she lets me fuck her. She is so kind thay way. I hope your adventure is as wonderfull as mine

X
Hi Mac!

Yes, I did join this website back in 2006 but it took a while to get the courage to admit to myself that cuckolding - or being a cuckold - was more than a passing interest .. and then, of course, it took even longer to get the courage to discuss the concept with my wife. Yes, we had been "swingers" prior to discovering our interest in the cuckolding lifestyle. But this seemed different. The evolution in all of our lives takes time. I imagine that most couples have similar lengthy evolutions.