• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the view from my deck

• Thread startermcath01
  • Start date

mcath01

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2007
doesn't she look inviting? she is 45 believe it or not. CT/MA/RI area. email mcath01@aol.com

Attachments

• DSCF0001(1).jpg
    DSCF0001(1).jpg
    13 KB · Views: 773
  • DSCF0002(1).jpg
    DSCF0002(1).jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 848
nice legs & solid piece of ass!

Can I be your neighbor

Time out!

This hot woman has been on the site for two years! Why isn't there an update with her story of her getting what she needs... BWC!

I travel to CT ofetn for work for days at a time... I would make time to strech this one nicely...

Unfortunately there isn't much to tell, this remains my fantasy not hers. She certainly gets alot of attention, and no doubt she must get offers, but alas, she won't admit that to me.
allstar1 said:
This hot woman has been on the site for two years! Why isn't there an update with her story of her getting what she needs... BWC!

I travel to CT ofetn for work for days at a time... I would make time to strech this one nicely...

Oh that sweet ass, very hot.

Gossip is enjoyed by women because it is about "them out there" that broke the rules of society. However, it paints a vivid picture in a woman's mind as she reads or hears about acts of adultery, wife swopping, threesomes, orgies, etc.

When a female is told about this stuff, she imagines it happening - and the photos now painted in her mind that she is thinking about, move into her subconscious mind library as new knowledge. Whenever she hears about more orgies, etc., her mind stores these as well. As time passes, she becomes less shocked and more comfortable with what naughty women are getting up to.

The magic day arrives when a woman says, "I want what they are having". "If it is okay for them to fuck dozens of guys, then it is my turn to get my share". She has no inkling that she has been hypnotised over time to change her beliefs.

The media like to shock the public, so the stories are embedded into their minds, and it is possible to change the beliefs of a nation by selecting what you want them to start believing in the future. You could easily persuade a nation over a period of years that wearing clothes is a dreadful sin, and clothes must be burn on a huge fire (like once happened to suspected witches).

Great reply/commentary, thanks

Saraha said:
Gossip is enjoyed by women because it is about "them out there" that broke the rules of society. However, it paints a vivid picture in a woman's mind as she reads or hears about acts of adultery, wife swopping, threesomes, orgies, etc.

When a female is told about this stuff, she imagines it happening - and the photos now painted in her mind that she is thinking about, move into her subconscious mind library as new knowledge. Whenever she hears about more orgies, etc., her mind stores these as well. As time passes, she becomes less shocked and more comfortable with what naughty women are getting up to.

The magic day arrives when a woman says, "I want what they are having". "If it is okay for them to fuck dozens of guys, then it is my turn to get my share". She has no inkling that she has been hypnotised over time to change her beliefs.

The media like to shock the public, so the stories are embedded into their minds, and it is possible to change the beliefs of a nation by selecting what you want them to start believing in the future. You could easily persuade a nation over a period of years that wearing clothes is a dreadful sin, and clothes must be burn on a huge fire (like once happened to suspected witches).

45 is just right, time for her to cure the same old, same old

mcath01 said:
doesn't she look inviting? she is 45 believe it or not. CT/MA/RI area. email mcath01@aol.com

Maybe you should get the Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed

Then may as Sahara has said "The magic day arrives when a woman says, "I want what they are having". "If it is okay for them to fuck dozens of guys, then it is my turn to get my share". She has no inkling that she has been hypnotised over time to change her beliefs."

And looking at your previous posts. Fantastic photos of her. Did she pose for them? What she comfortable posing for them and showing off her hot body?
I like the fact that she likes wearing a bikini. And just enough tummy (mommy tummy?) to make her nicely rounded and extra hot.

Funny you should suggest that as I just got her the first of those books! She is buzzing through it, seems to like it!
Regarding the pics, she always knows when I have the camera out, she likes to pretend she is *******, but I believe she secretly loves the camera. feel free to email me at mcath01@aol

mcath01 said:
Doesn't she look inviting? She is 45, believe it or not. CT/MA/RI area. email ....

Yes, she does. Is she your wife, or is she married to someone else? Or, is she single? If she's either of the latter 2 possibilities, did she ask you or give you permission to post her photos and e-mail address in this forum...?

I would love to hit it!

Custer Laststand said:
Yes, she does. Is she your wife, or is she married to someone else? Or, is she single? If she's either of the latter 2 possibilities, did she ask you or give you permission to post her photos and e-mail address in this forum...?
Yes she is my wife, the view is from our deck and she is relaxing in our pool.