The weekend part 2

• Thread starterphilnever
  • Start date

philnever

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2009
The next morning i didn't wake until 9.30am, probably shattered from the exertion of the weekend and the emotional rollercoaster that l'd been through, it had all been very draining, both of bodily fluid and energy. l was grateful for the ly-in.
Dawn had left for work hours ago, being days regular while l worked a 3 shift pattern, this week being afternoons. lt was nice being able to spend the mornings in bed but it also meant not seeing Dawn all week unless l was to get up at the ungodly hour of 6.30. By the time l got home from work, around 10.40pm she would be normally sound asleep.
As l led there, l thought the fact that we wouldn't see each other this week would be a good thing, lt would give us both time to think over what happened on the weekend in a more relaxed, calm and logical manner. A chance to explore our own feelings on what happened and the possiblity of further adventures in this very exciting fantasy. Dawn had said she had Lloyds phone number and had indicated that we could ring him if l wanted. We could both use this time to consider if we did really want to do this.l never considered this whole thing a threat to my marraige, if anything, it had made me love my wife even more, wierd i know.
While thinking this over l'd been slowly stroking my erect cock, l gave in to
the sensations and led back, cock in hand as l disected the weekend in my mind from the beginning, from the time she was getting ready to go out. How slightly nervous and self-concious she was of the low-cut top we decided she should wear.
l tried to imagine her on her night out, getting *****, laughing and chatting with the girls, then later dancing. l wondered how she 1st came to dance with Lloyd. lt then struck me l knew nothing of what happened Saturday night. What he had said to her,what she'd said to him, all l knew is he had kept touching her while dancing until she'd given up trying to stop him. Hadn't she said he'd wanted to fuck her?, so obviously he must have said so, i wondered what she had said to that! The thought of him touching her was enough for me, and l shot a load over my belly. l couldnt seem to last 5 minutes anymore, it was the same all weekend, the mental images was just too much for me.
l masterbated twice more before going to work, and twice more in work sat on the toilet as l went through the weekend bit by bit. l'd never been this horny in my life, even as a teenager. There was 3 things that had happened on the weekend i kept going back to, playing over and over in my head which made me so horny i had to grab my cock again.
The 1st was when i was rubbing my cock against her clit and l asked her when he'd been dancing with her, had his cock felt like this, she'd responded like a mad woman, thrusting her hips high off the bed,trying to rub herself against the length of my prick. l wondered, had she reacted similar on the dancefloor? l'd never seen her so turned on.
The 2nd was once when i had her tied and blindfolded, whispering into her ear, her writhing and moaning beneath me, her blindfold had slipped a little, uncovering her one eye, she'd opened her eye and for a few seconds we looked deep into each other, l could see how far she had gone into the fantasy, she almost looked insane with lust, her hair wet with sweat, her face and neck flushed a blood red, but it was the look in her eye, it was almost pleading with me to replace the blindfold, so she could return to whatever image was playing inside her head.
The 3rd was when my faithfull wife of 20 years, a shy, reserved, prim and proper wife called out for another man to fuck her with his big cock.Ok lt wasn't to him direct, but she was deep into the fantasy and theres no doubt in my mind she meant it.
All through the week l masterbated like never before, sometimes upto 7 times a day. l'd never felt more alive and horny, i loved my wife even more now and wanted her to have all the pleasure she wanted, i knew i'd made up my mind to go with whatever Dawn wanted, if she wanted to see her friend again l was all for it.
lt was torture every night getting into bed next to Dawn, her fast asleep, wrapped up in her pj's, a sure sign she didn't want to be disturbed.
lt was so frustrating, not being able to talk to her about her feelings, was she as horny as me, did she want to go further, did she think of it at all, and what did she think of me now, or even us?
l also wanted to ask more about what happened, l wanted to know every detail, what was said, what was done. Looking back on that week, l was obsessed, not at all thinking rationally, just rolling along on that wave of lust and excitement which had swept into our lives.
l couldn't wait until the following Saturday, i imagined the wild sex we would have on waking, her enthusiasm in phoning Lloyd, inviting him to our house for the evening. l imagined going shopping for new underwear before his arrival, ans for him to peel off, and then the both of us fucking her all night long.
By the end of the week, i was totally knackered, my nerves were shot, l'd hardly slept all week and eaten very little, i was virtually running on adreniline. i was totally consumed with the fantasy of my wife fucking another man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
l woke up on Saturday morning with a romping hard on and a smile on my face, today was the day i'd waited for all week, the day we hopefully imbraced our new lifestyle. l turned over to embrace my wife and to begin our adventure.
She wasn't there, the bed was empty, i felt my heart sink, l was so disappointed. Didnt she realise i'd been thinking of today all week, running it over and over in my head how it would be, we should be devouring each other right now.
l jumped up and got dressed and went downstairs to find her, she was in the dining room, looking in the huge wall mirror applying make-up and lipstick.
"Where are you going?"
"Im going shopping with Liz, ive got a night out with the girls next week and i need some new tops".
"Oh, i was hoping we could have some quality time together today." i came up behind her, putting my hands either side of her waist, pressing my cock into her arse so she'd get what i'd meant. She turned around in my arms, gave me a tender kiss and said "you can have me all to yourself tonight, we can go out for a nice meal and then come back here to make love, how does that sound?"
"lt sounds good baby". l wanted to ask her about Lloyd, had she phoned him, did she want to see him again, but i couldn't, it wouldn't come out.
"l didn't know you had another night out planned "
"We didn't, but we had such a good night last week, we thought we'd do it again, you don't mind do you?"
"No ofcourse not, what sort of tops are you looking for, something sexy?"
"Perhaps, would you like that? most of my tops are on the frumpy side, i wanted to get something better for going dancing, more showy, even the older women wear nice tops."
"You know l'd like it, perhaps you could wear one tonight, infact get a few tops and even a nice dress and stockings too."
"Whoa, calm down big boy, you'd like it if l wore something really skimpy and showed off all my bits wouldn't you?"
"You know me so well" l said laughing "and you know who else would like it? Lloyd."
She quickly put her finger to my lips "Sssssh, lets not talk of him today please, l know you want to but l want today to be about us,ok, i promise we will talk tomorrow."
"Ok" l said a little disappointed. l kissed her and told her i loved her so much, and then told her to buy whatever she wanted as long as it made me want to take it off her as soon as i saw it. She laughed and then finished getting ready to meet Liz.
l pottered around the house for a while but soon got bored. After having a afternoon snack l wondered down to my mates, Allan. He has a old classic car he works on most saturdays, so i thought i'd give him a hand. True enough, he had his head buried in the bonnet of his pride and joy as i pulled up outside his house. "Hello mate, haven't seen you for awhile, Dawn kicked you out for the day has she?"
"As if! no, she gone shopping for a night out with the girls and i was bored so thought im come down here and irritate you."
"That's where Lou has gone, to get her hair and make up done for a night out with her mates tonight, costs a bloody fortune, but it's worth it if it makes her feel good about herself, and if she feels sexy i get the reward later tonight."
"Yeah, not a bad idea" i thought i could organise that for Dawn next week before she went out.
The rest of the afternoon was spent tinkering and cleaning the car, Lou had returned about 5, she did look nice with her hair done but it wasn't until she was going out and came over to say bye and give us both a kiss on the cheek i took more notice of her.She had on a little black dress and heels, the dress was very short, showing lots of leg, and it also showed loads of cleaverage, she looked hot. l watched her walking away towards the car, she looked so sexy. l wished Dawn would wear such clothes.
"Put your tongue back in will you mate".
"Fucking hell Allan, you let her go out like that? She'll be fighting them off with a stick."
Allan started laughing "She loves the attention mate, it makes for a good night for her, and as i said earlier l get to reap the rewards."
"Don't you get jealous of idiots like me gawking at your mrs?"
"Nah, lm proud of her and besides, lifes to short."
l looked at Allan, and wondered did he get turned on like me when his wife recieved attention from other men. l made a mental note to somehow bring the subject up next time l saw him. But right now l had to get home, time had shot by. Dawn would be home by now.
l got home to find Dawn on the phone booking a table for us at the local curry house. She was wrapped in a towel. "Where have you been? quick take a shower, we haven't got long, they've just squeezed us in between bookings."
"Ok, ok, im going now"
l ran upstairs pulling my clothes off as i went, quickly had a shower, jumped out and got dressed, nothing fancy, just jeans and a shirt.
l walked back downstairs to see Dawn also in jeans and what was obviously a new top. lt was so low-cut her tits were nearly spilling out of the thing, god help her if she sneezed.
"Do you like it? its not too much is it?"
"l fucking love it, you look so sexy. l'l be so proud of being with you tonight, you have fantastic tits and they should be shown off and admired."
"l love you Phil so much."
"l love you too babe, and i love your new confidence even more."
She took my hand, reached up to kiss me , then said, "C'mon babe, lets go get something to eat."
l was so happy as we walked to the car with my new sexy wife by my side.

Sunday morning l awoke to brilliant sunshine streaming through the gaps in the curtains and my baby nestled in my arms. She hadn't moved from where we finally settled down to go to sleep.
We'd made love until the early hours with a passion and intensity i simply havent the words to discribe, l only knew l loved Dawn like never before, a whole new higher level of love. l felt so connected to her.
Last night we'd gone for a meal in our local lndian restaurant, she looked a million dollars. The table we was shown to was directly infront of the area where the waiters stood as they waited to direct customers to their tables. l was placed with my back to them, Dawn facing them, lm sure we was placed there deliberately so they could check out my wife.
As we chatted, l noticed Dawn constantly looking over my shoulder. l turned to see what she was looking at, 2 of the waiters were stood just 3 ft away, unashamedly staring at Dawns cleaverage, they seemed transfixed.
"They are making me feel uncomfortable staring like that, l shouldn't have worn this top."
l turned back to Dawn, took her hand in mine. "Dont feel like that babe, enjoy the power you have over them, look at them, you are so beautiful they can't keep their eyes off you, l bet they all wish they was with you, not me."
"lts my tits they like, not me."
"Don't be silly, you dont realise how gorgeous and sexy you are. The most stunning women in the world, models and filmstars all dress provocatively, thats because they know they have the full package and take pleasure in having it admired. you should enjoy it too. l bet all of them waiters would like to take you to bed right now, doesn't that make you feel special?"
"l love you so much, you make me feel specal."
After a while, l think she relaxed and even enjoyed their attention, l certainly enjoyed watching our waiter struggling to put our food on the table while trying not to look at my wifes tits and failing miserably. Later, near the end of the meal, l caught Dawn giving a cheeky smile to one of the waiters over my shoulder. l loved how so much more confident she'd become since last week, before she would have died to be seen dressed like this. l just sat there with a erection most of the night.
Dawn finally stirred awake in my arms, "Good morning my princess, its a lovely sunny day."
She smiled at me, pulled me in for a cuddle. "Good morning lover"
"lts so nice i thought we could go to the beach for lunch, have a picnic."
"Mmmm sounds nice. But don't you think we should have that little talk first, l know youve been wanting to, you was so patient yesterday."
Oh my god,we were finally going to talk about her taking a lover, l instantly got a hard-on. l'd been gutted yesterday when she didn't want to talk about it, but l realised that had been for the best, after lasnight, which had been fantasticly romantic i felt we were closer than ever and in a good solid position to play a little.
"Yes ok, where do we start?... how did you feel about last weekend now youve had time to think?"
"lt was the sexiest time of my life, and l think also for you."
l nodded in agreement, slightly embarrased by my confession.
"Have you given it any thought on contacting him?"
"lts all lve thought about, but what about you, how are you feeling about it?"
l had to be honest, although l was nervous how she would react.
"This week lve never felt more alive or deeper in love with you. The thought of you two being together turns me on so much. As long as it doesn't effect our marriage in a bad way l'd love it if you saw him again."
"l have to admit, lve never been so horny in my life, and baby, nothing will come between us, l love you so much. But if you honestly don't mind, l'd like to see him again. But you know what that might mean?, he'd probably want more than just a kiss."
l was so excited to hear her say it, that my lovely faithfull wife wanted to see another man to become her lover. A stranger, a blackman, was going to have open house on my wife's charms, and i loved her for it.
My whole body it seemed throbbed and pulsed along with my cock, pre cum was flowing onto my belly and leg, l felt sick with lust. l pushed her onto her back, climbed between her legs and entered her easily as she must have been as turned on as me, her pussy already so wet. l thrust into her time after time, grabbing her tits and squeezing hard, no thought of wether i was hurting her.
"He's gonna want to fuck you Dawn, fuck you hard, pound his cock into your pussy, and you want that don't you, you want him fucking you?"
"Yes baby l do, l want him to fuck me."
"Well last week you said you'd wished you'd touched his cock, well, the next time you meet him l want you to feel his cock the first chance you get, let him know you want him, ok?"
"Oh god baby, yes l will, l'll feel it and make him hard."
"Phone him now today."
"Yes baby, l will, l want him, l want him now, oh god, im cumming."
l came too, deep inside her, l'd been near orgasm the whole time, both of us grunting as we came like wild animals.
l led beside Dawn watching her as we both calmed down, she looked shattered, her orgasm draining her energy. "Promise me you will tell me every detail."
She took awhile before answering "lm not sure l can do that, l get embarrassed talking about stuff like that."
"But l need to know babe, so l can be part of it too."
"l don't know if l can, ive always been shy when talking about sex."
l nearly burst out laughing, she'd just cum buckets talking about fucking another guy but she was telling me she wouldn't feel right telling me about actually doing it. l didn't take much notice, im was sure she'd relent when it came to it.
"What if i ask you questions like today? would that be ok?"
That was good enough for me, l was on cloud nine to be honest.
"Right then my shy little wife, dig out his number before you change your mind."

tbc

Dawn smiled, obviously very happy how our chat had progressed. She asked me to carry on having a shower and getting ready for the beach while she phoned him, she would be too embarrassed to do it infront of me. l protested that it would turn me on to hear her talking to him, but she insisted. l did as she bid, not wanting to inhibit her from flirting with him.
While in the shower, the enormity of what we were planning hit me like a punch in the belly. l felt slightly sick with jealousy and the worry of what changes we could expect in our marraige. The enthusiasm Dawn showed in wanting Lloyd made me feel very jealous, she'd never got that turned on with me alone. But at the same time that same enthusiasm she showed made me uncontrollable with lust for her. l had to get my head right with it as l knew i didnt have the strength to deny Dawn anthing.
We chatted about all sorts of things as we travelled to the beach, the both of us seemingly reluctant to mention Lloyd. l was desperate to know if she had phoned him, but too nervous to ask.
We managed to park up in the resorts small town. As we walked through looking for somewhere we could buy sandwiches for lunch l noticed a small lingerie shop down a side street with some very sexy stuff displayed in their window.
We got our food and found a lovely spot on the beach, ate our lunch and just relaxed enjoying the sunshine and cool sea breezes. Dawn was led on her back on the blanket i'd laid out for us, she turned towards me and said
"You've not asked if l phoned Lloyd."
l turned to face her, i couldn't see her eyes in her shades but i could feel her watching me. My cock began to stiffen, i was aware l was getting hard just at the mention of his name.
"Did you?"
Yes,... he was very nice, seemed really pleased that i had rung him."
"What did you say?"
"l just asked him if he fancied meeting for a drink sometime. He said he'd love to, but what about my husband."
"What did you say to that?"
"l told him you was ok with it."
"Christ Dawn, you told him i know about it? l wasn't expecting you to do that."
"He said he understood, it wasn't the 1st time he'd come across swingers like us. ls that what we would be, swingers?"
l felt embarrassed that he knew that i knew, then a devious thought crossed my mind, if he was experienced in such things perhaps he'd let me watch or join in.
"Yes i guess so, haven't given it any thought. What else did he say babe?"
"He wants to see me tonight, lm to meet him at the same club, he said he doesn't live far from there."
"Tonight? We both have work tomorrow morning."
"l know, but ive promised him now, i could always go in late anyhow."
l could see how keen she was, again a pang of jealousy rose up in me like a wave crashing into the beach.
"Ok, but on the condition we buy you some new underwear so you will look as gorgeous as possible."
We spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and kissing like love struck teenagers. The world seemed perfect then, the sunshine , the beach and my lovely wife who in a few short hours would be on a date with a blackman.
At 4pm l got up to pack up our things, l wanted to catch that lingerie shop before it closed.
l struggled to hide my erection as we walked around the shop, looking for something skimpy and sheer for my wife to wear tonight with Lloyd.
We finally settled for a black bra and thong set, apart from some delicate lace on the top of each garment the whole thing was completely see through and the thong was nothing but a piece of string.
We rushed back home to give Dawn time to get ready, she stripped and jumped into the shower. l looked through her wardrobe for what she could wear, l was hoping for a nice skirt, but she had nothing i wanted, only stuff made for comfort. l thought of Allans Louise and how hot she'd looked in her black dress. A shopping trip was in order.
Dawn called me in to the bathroom to help her shave her pussy. lt was so erotic knowing l was preparing her for another man to enjoy. l shaved her smooth, making sure i'd did a good job, her labia was swollen with excitement, impossible to miss. Her small patch of hair highlighting the roundness of her mound, she looked so sexy, i struggled to control myself, i wanted to dive into her pussy and eat her until she came on my face, but l held back, aknowledgeing the fact l was only getting her ready for her lover.
She finished doing her hair and makeup sat nude infront of her dressing table, l watched her thinking how beautiful she was and how lucky was l. Her nipples were hard and taut, sticking out their full half inch.
She finally asked me to help with her new underwear. l sunk to my knees infront of her, her pussy inches away, it was already very wet.
l placed her thong at her feet for her to step into and then slowly run them up her legs and thighs caressing her smooth silky skin as i did so.l pulled them up tight, placing the thong up into the crack of her arse. l hands were shaking as i stood to help her with the bra. l stood behind her as l clumsily attached the 2 hooks together, holding her bra in place. Apart from the string of her thong her arse was totally bare. She turned around and l let out a groan, she looked so slutty, her underwear hid nothing, her nipples and pussy were plainly visable. She put on a tight fitting pair of jeans and one of her new tops. lt showed as much cleaverage as the one she'd worn lastnight. She looked ready to meet her new lover.
l called her a taxi. We said very little as we waited. My wife was going out to be fucked by another man, the whole thing seemed surreal.
Finally the car came, i grabbed her and told her i loved her, for her to enjoy whatever the night brought and for to text me when she could to let me know how things were going.
She promised me she would, kissed me then walked quickly to the waiting taxi, our marraige about to change forever.
tbc

The next 2 hours was agonising as l wondered what might be going on. l realised anything could happen to her and l wasn't there to protect her, she could be gang ***** this very moment. How stupid we'd been, we'd not thought this through at all.
l was getting myself into a right state, even hyperventilating. l had to try and calm myself down. l kept seeing her walking away from me to the taxi, it felt like l wouldn't see her again, l was very distraught. Ofcourse l knew i would see her again, but she would be different, she wouldn't be my sweet, innocent little girl anymore. She'd gone to suck on another mans cock, to let him fuck her, to do whatever he wanted. l felt like l was going to pass out, what had we done. l wished she would text, let me know she was ok.
l felt l was going insane, l had to get out of the house. l called Allan to see if he fancied a pint down the pub. l had to do something to take my mind of it.
l met Allan in the bar of the Lamb and Fox.
No one was using the dart board so we started a came, l was playing awfull, just couldn't concentrate, with the added fact l'd hardly said a word it was obvious to Allan something was wrong. l just had to sit down before i fell down, l felt that rough.
"Whats the matter mate, you look awfull."
l don't why, l needed to l guess, i just couldn't keep it bottled up inside me.
"You know the other day, when Lou was going out? well, how do you stay so cool with the attention she gets, doesn't it make you ill to think of her flirting with someone?"
He looked at me as if seeing me for the 1st time."Why would you ask that, has Dawn been flirting with someone?"
l nodded, and then went on and told him that i liked her getting attention, that it even turned me on.
His eyebrows shot up in surprise at that "Really... have you two ever done anything with anyone else?"
l told him no, never, not even considered it before this week. Then l told him the reason i wasn't myself tonight, that Dawn was with someone now she'd met last week and that i couldn't help worrying about her and the effect on our relationship.
He pulled his chair closer to mine "Bloody hell,.. l never thought Dawn would be up for something like that, don't take offence but i always thought she was too prim and proper for any sort of fun."
"Me too, up until last weekend l thought that too, but she's changed this week, we both have. She met this guy and she hasn,t stopped thinking of him since."
"And you're worried she might not want you when she gets back?"
"Yeah, l guess"
"And you,ve been wondering if Louise and l do the same sort of thing, right?"
l nodded, hoping with all my heart i hadn't got it wrong, l was hoping he'd understand how i felt.
"This goes no further than us, ok? Louise has had a regular lover for the last 2 years, he comes over every couple of weeks and stays the weekend with us.lt was the best thing ever we've did, our marraige is stonger than ever. Like you, l was worried and nervous at 1st, that's natural, you love your wife, but the benefits are worth it, our sex life was dying on its feet before we met James."
l was so relieved, l'd taken a major risk in telling him, but l felt better for sharing it.
"So, you think everything will be ok then?" l could almost hear the plea in my voice, begging him to tell me it would all be ok.
"For us, it's been better than ok, we even swing with another couple now, and when James comes over too it is so hot watching him fuck both the wives."
"Thanks for telling me, you've made me feel a lot better already"
"Have you met this guy yet?"
"No, not yet. Tonight is their 1st time together, but he's been with white wives before, so he said."
"So he's black then, christ who'd have thought your Dawn was into black cock? Don't worry, Louise is the same, she can't get enough of Jame's."
"So her lovers black also?"
"Oh yeah, the women love their black men and to be honest, its so hot watching them, the contrast of colours makes it so much more naughty."
"And you don't get jealous at all?"
"Sometimes, especially when l see how much he turns her on, but its just so erotic watching them together it overrides any negative feeling i might have. Hey!!.. why don,t you invite Dawns man to come over our place with yourselves when James, Brian and Carol come over for the weekend?. We could have one hell of a party."
That idea seemed very exciting, but l wanted to take one step at a time. l was having enough to do with tonight as it was. l told him i would give it some thought, but i dont know how Dawn would react to the idea. He said he would get Louise to think of something, it was her that had got her friend, Carol and her husband interested enough to try it.
l just nodded without committing myself, we drained our pints and made a move to go home. l think Allan was eager to share my story with Louise, l dont know why, but it turned me on to know that Louise would know of Dawns adventure with a black man.
As i started the short walk home l finally got a text from Dawn, telling me she was ok, and they'd gone back to his place for a drink. She ended the text with HE'S HUGE!! in capital letters.
l rushed home, my erection pointing the way, fully aware my wife had either felt or seen his cock. l pictured her with her little hand wrapped around a massive black cock. My emotions had been all over the place tonight, one minute turned on, the next feeling sick with anxiety.
As soon as i got in the house l dropped my trousers and released my cock. l sat back on the sofa imagining Dawn and Louise naked on their knees sucking on 2 big black cocks while Allan and l watched.
lt didn't take me long to shoot a stream of cum onto my belly.
The rest of the night passed so slowly, i tried to sleep but it was impossible. l thought the night would never end.
Finally a taxi pulled up outside, l looked at my watch, it was passed 3 o'clock.
Dawn let herself in, trying to be quiet incase i was asleep. Apart from her hair a little damp she looked the same as she left, l dont know what i was expecting.
"Oh, you've waited up for me?"
"Yes, l was worried. Are you ok?"
"lm fine baby, there was no need to worry, lve had a wonderfull time. Let's go to bed, you have to be up in a few hours."
She seemed so normal, so calm and relaxed, like if nothing had happened at all. She came to me and kissed me gently, took my hand and led me upstairs to our bedroom.
"Get into bed sweetheart, i need you to cuddle me tonight."
l did as i was asked, not once taking my eyes off Dawn, looking for some sign that things might have changed between us, my greatest fear.
As she stripped, l was shocked to see her body covered in love bites, her breasts, belly and thighs covered with them.She saw me looking at them "Lloyd said they were badges of honour, to show you that l'd been taken by a black man, he said you would like it."
She climbed in beside me, naked now, and started to slowly wank my erect cock"lt looks like he was right, doesn't it?"
She cuddled into me, resting her head on my chest as she continued to play with me. "l love you baby, thankyou for letting me see Lloyd. l know you want to make love, but im too sore right now, but i can play with you while you ask me what you want to know."
God, there was so much, but 1st i had to make sure she still loved me and wasn't going to run off with him. She assured me that she did, and she never wanted to leave me.
Rather shyly i asked "Did you make love with him?"
"No, we didn't make love baby, we fucked, 4 times he fucked me."
"Did you enjoy it?"
"l loved it, he was so fucking good, lm sorry babe but lve never been fucked like that before, his cock was so big, l loved his cock, it was the most beautiful cock iv ever seen."
l could see she meant every word, her eyes were lit up with excitement.
"Did you cum baby?"
"God yes, i couldn't stop cumming, l must have cum about 30 times tonight, l only had to look at his cock and l wanted to cum."
She was wanking me faster now, taking me to my limit.
"Would you like to see him again?"
"Oh yes l do baby, l want to see him again, l wish he was here now, in our bed so i could play with his cock, l could suck it and lick it and show you how beautiful it is."
l couldn't hold back any longer andshot a wad of sperm 3 ft into the air. Listening to my wife talk like a wanton slut had been too much.
She got a towel to clean us up, cuddled into me again, stroking my hair, encouraging me to fall asleep, just as you would to a little child. Sleep did wash over me as i enjoyed her motherly attentions.
tbc

Work was hell, l was so tired, only having a hours sleep. lt was difficult to concentrate and coupled with my head filled with visions of Dawn sucking and fucking her new lover l really struggled in work. l was lucky to get through the shift without breaking any equipment.lt was such a relief when the end of the shift finally arrived. l rushed home and jumped straight into bed, falling asleep almost immediatately. l slept for a solid 4 hours.
l felt much better,l got up and took a shower, pulled on some shorts, and went downstairs to find Dawn in the kitchen preparing dinner. l kissed her shoulder and asked her how long she'd been home. She'd only just came in, not going to work until 10 this morning.
l felt there was a atmosphere between us, perhaps she was tired after lastnight. We ate our food at the dining table in almost silence, hardly saying a word. She washed up while l dried, l tried to loosen her up by chatting about different things, she smiled when needed but still not fully responding.
l went to sit on the sofa while she poured us a brandy each, she didn't drink very often so l was a little surprised.
She joined me on the sofa, sat in the corner, with one leg bent under the other facing me on the other side of our large settee. She told me how how utterly shattered she felt, how every part of her body felt sore and bruised especially her pussy. But she realised that i would want to know what happened lastnight. She told me she would tell me what she could but she didn't feel like sex at all, if l wanted to play with myself while she talked that was fine with her.
"1st thing, are you ok with what happened ?"
l replied i was fine as long as we were ok as a couple. l tried to reassure her that l loved her more than ever. There was one thing that was bothering me, it was the way she seemed to speak to me lately, as if i was a excited child and she was the calm adult, it was very subtle. Perhaps l was imagining it or subconciously it was how l felt.
She started to tell me how charming, polite and complementary Lloyd had been when she'd met him at the club. She'd been so nervous walking into the club, but he soon had her at ease and she relaxed enough to feel and enjoy the excitement that she'd been feeling since phoning him earlier.
He bought her a drink and they sat at a corner table chatting about different things, pets, holidays that sort of thing. He wanted to know about us, how long we'd been married and was it a happy marriage. He asked about me, and what l thought of her wanting to see him.
She told him l was more than ok with it, infact had encouraged it. He asked her if she had been with a blackman before and was very pleased when she told him she'd never been with anyone other than her husband. He got up to buy her another drink, Dawn thought to herself there was no need to get her ***** if that was what he was trying to do. She knew by how sodden her panties were that she wanted him, he looked so handsome, she couldn't wait to give herself to him.
When he returned with their drinks, he sat much closer to her, putting his arm around her shoulders, dropping his head to kiss her. Dawn could feel her pussy flood with her juices as she responded to him, opening her mouth to recieve his exploring tongue. She wanted to show him how willing she was, remembering what i'd told her to do the 1st chance she got she put her hand on his bulge and started stroking his limp cock. She said she couldnt believe how it kept growing and growing, getting harder and harder. She had to pull away from his lips to look at it. She could clearly see the outline of him through his light coloured trousers, it was lying half way down his thigh with a big bulbous knob on the end. She continued to massage him, feeling how thick and hard he was. He just sat there, watching her face as she explored his cock. Her face she was sure was showing a mixture of fear and lust.
He simply said to her "Are you ready?"
She just nodded unable to take her eyes away from his fantastic cock.

As i listened to her, my cock so hard itself , l couldnt help myself and pushed my shorts to the floor and started to wank my cock very slowly, not wanting to cum too soon and miss anything. Dawn paused for a moment, watching me, was that a look of distain on her face? l'd never done anything like this infront of her before. l felt vunerable but l couldn't help it and was that a smirk on her face as she watched me pump my cock. Was she laughing at me?

She carried on telling me that he made her down both of their drinks before leaving and getting in his car. While he drove Dawn had to reach over and play with him some more as if she had to confirm to herself of his size.
lt didn't take long before they pulled up outside his house and as soon as they were inside he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply, grinding his cock against her leg, his hands mauling her tits sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her hands wormed their way between them to his cock, unable to leave it alone.
He laughed out loud then "Fucking hell girl, you sure loves my blacksnake, why don't you get to your knees sugar and have a close look for yourself."
Dawn quickly dropped to the floor undoing his belt and unclasping his trousers, pulling them down where he stepped out of them. He wore no underwear, and his cock was inches away from her face, jumping slightly as the blood rushed through its engorged veins.
She said it was the most wonderful chocolate colour, with a big purple coloured head, easily twice as thick as mine and about 4 inches longer. She said she'd never seen anything so masculine in her life. lt looked so thick and strong with big veins running down the length of it. She took it in both hands marveling at the weight of it, her little white hands looking childlike against his massive cock. He moaned deeply as she explored his cock and balls, her little hands carressing every inch of him.
He took off his shirt, ******** his lean and muscular body, a 6 pack adorning his stomach. On her knees before him like that she felt she was looking at a man god, like if she was worshipping at a image of pure manliness.
"Do you like your 1st black cock baby?
"lve never seen anything like it, its so bueatiful. l love it but im also scared of it."
"Theres nothing to be scared of girl, he will bring you hours of pleasure. Now show your love babe, kiss him for me. Wrap your lips around him and show your love."
She opened her mouth as far as she could as he pushed it past her lips. She couldn't get much in before gagging although she did her best to try. She loved his cock and went to town on it licking and sucking it, running her tongue along the length of it, sucking and squeezing his balls "l could have sucked him allnight, i was in love with his knob, it was so bulbous and big stuck on the end of his dick."
He pulled away from her, helping her to her feet he then swept her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to his bed placing her gently across the width and started to undress her.

Oh sure .... just stop when it's getting HOT!!!

will

She was sat on the side of the bed, not able to take her eyes off his cock only inches away as he pulled her top off over her head, groaning as her tits came into view, her hard stiff nipples clearly visible through her see through bra. "Take it off for me baby, lets see those bueaties."
She reached behind herself to undo the 2 hooks letting the garment fall away from her. Lloyd pushed her back on the bed and leaning over her began to devour her tits. He was licking and sucking her very sensitive nipples while kneading her full breasts causing her pussy to tingle deliciously. He kept telling her what fantastic tits she had and that he loved chewing on her bullet like nipples. He started to bite the side of her breast sucking hard as he did so, bruising the tender flesh "Thats for your husband to see, to let him know you,ve been a slut for black cock today, he'l love it, to see your body abused by me."
While he'd been talking he'd also undone her jeans and now pulled them off, what he saw made his cock jerk, her thong was drenched, sticking to every crease of her pussy, being see through it also hid nothing of her gorgeous shaven cunt, the whole area glistening with her juices"Fuck girl, you liable to drown us all with that thing."
Dawn led there, loving the effect she was having on him, his cock jerking uncontrollably, her eyes drawn to him like a magnet. She felt so ******* lying there infront of a virtual stranger as his eyes travelled up and down her body, she pinched her nipples as she spread her legs further inviting further inspection.
"Play with yourself bitch, put your hand in your knickers and play with your pussy for me."
Not having done anything like that infront of someone before she hesitated, not sure if she could, but when she saw Lloyd begin to slowly stroke himself she thought what the hell and run her fingers under the front of her thong. She was shocked and embarrassed how wet she was, but the gentle touch of her fingers on her clit soon had the effect of her pussy leaking even more fluid.
She writhed eroticly as the sensations intensified, her one hands fingers playing with her clit, the others buried inside her.Her eyes never leaving his cock, knowing that soon that bueatiful thing would soon be deep inside her.
"You love my cock don't you bitch?" She could only nod as she came loudly, lifting herself off the bed, her body twisting as she spasmed uncontrollably.
Lloyd had to stop stroking his cock, nearly cumming at such a horny sight.
As Dawn came back down and calmed down Lloyd got to his knees and pulled Dawns sodden thongs off her, her pussy was wide open and incredibly wet, her labia very swollen. He leaned forward and started licking her juices up around her thighs, she tasted sweet. He took his time, there was so much, even her little tuft was sodden, he licked it all up before running his tongue over her clit making her cry out as if in pain, and then burying his face into her cunt, fucking her with his tongue. Dawn was grabbing his hair , holding him in place as she grinded her pussy up and down his face, her juices escaping from her quicker than he could drink. His tongue lapped at her clit faster and faster until she raised her hips, her thighs pressed tightly around his head with such force it hurt as she screamed out loud that she was cumming. She held him in place with her thighs until at last her muscles relaxed, setting him free.
He stood up, taking in the sight of my wife sprawled out in front of him, her chest heaving as she tried to get her breadth,nipples fully erect, her skin glistening with sweat, legs open with her cunt red, swollen and very wet. He climbed onto the bed between Dawns legs, pulling them up and wide. He told her to take his cock and place it at the entrance to her pussy. She did, wanting to feel him inside her at last. He made her watch as he pushed the massive head of his cock into her, she gasped as she saw and felt him entering her, the contrast of colour of his dark cock and her red pink pussy emphasizing the eroticism of the moment. He entered her a inch at a time, she watched as his cock slowly disappeared inside her, she was cumming continuesly, lubricating her tunnel for him. Finally he was all in, touching places no other man had been "l felt so full, i could feel every vein and ridge. l was convulsing on his cock, one orgasm following another."
He then started slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pussy as she writhed and moaned beneath him, his large knob reaming her pussy walls as he moved back and for. He let his weight rest on her and started kissing her passionately, moving faster now "Do you like that bitch, do you like my black cock fucking you?"
"l....l love it... fuck me harder, fuck me harder you bastard."
He started biting her neck as he picked up the pace, pounding her cunt with his cock. He kept this up for what seemed forever before unleashing a torrent of cum inside her, triggering another orgasm for her.
They led there exhausted for a long time, cuddled into each other. Dawn had never experience fucking like it.
He fucked her twice more in the bed in various positions, each time as good as the last, and then finally stood up in the shower.
While Dawn finished telling me the details of lastnight i shot a load over myself and the sofa. Dawn jumped up to clean the mess up, telling me to get out of the way and go and clean myself up. She sounded irritated with me, and again i felt like a small child in her company.

l would like some feedback on wether to continue Dawns and i adventure. Let me know if you want to know more.

philnever said:
l would like some feedback on wether to continue Dawns and i adventure. Let me know if you want to know more.

Yes, PLEASE continue!

Thanks,
will:bj::yumyum::lick:

yes much more please!

bumping again

really fantastic story, you have to continue

Can Not Wait!!!

Please post more of the story. Where does it go from the last post? Do you still have a wife, or is she black owned and bred?

It's been two years .... next chapter , please !