• Thread starterMazgani
  • Start date

Mazgani

Me :)
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2016
Belgium
Hello naughty people!

Although in the cuckold world for more than 7 years, I still can be surprised by the fantasies of the couples!

What is your weirdest fantasy?

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Mine is a lot tamer. Simply to have Chris' boyfriend move in with us. He would definitely be the Alfa male and take over the master bedroom. I would move into the guest room.

Reactions: ckc, BigdaddyToronto and BorrowMyWife
I want to join in the fun and experience those huge, veiny, rock-hard cocks with her...stroking and sucking them to hardness, then licking her cunt to make her ready. Next I’ll take the huge dick in both my hands and stroke her horny cunt up and down with it, driving her crazy with lust. I'll work it into her snatch and put my hand on his ass cheek to push him deep inside her, stretching her greedy cunt slowly, fully satisfying her. I bet she cums on his cock on the first stroke, especially if I suck her clit while his horse cock rails her good. If she is in all fours, I want to slide under her...not for mutual 69 but more for me to use my mouth to pleasure her, and him. I want to suck her cunt and taste the delicious juices of her cream mixed with his copious pre-cum, dripping into your mouth as they fuck. I want to hear her wailing, wimpering, screaming as she climaxes over and over again as his monster white cock impales her for what seems an eternity as his balls are on my forehead, big and heavy with potent sperm...as his cock pounds her unprotected womb. Thoughts???

20190507_065015(1).jpg 20200310_085619.jpg 20171209_235306-1512x2016.jpg

Reactions: Wishyou, BigdaddyToronto, Exposeateacher and 5 others
Mike and Chris said:
Mine is a lot tamer. Simply to have Chris' boyfriend move in with us. He would definitely be the Alfa male and take over the master bedroom. I would move into the guest room.

I did that for 2 years with a previous couple! Was a wonderful experience

Icummin said:
Definitely not weird fantasy but...I would love to see my wife in extreme bdsm with 50 BBC's doing what ever to her they want pain .electricity.cum.breeding whatever they want she is there's no holes barred use her
I want 50+ so bad

• Haha
  • Haha
what was your maximum?

I did a party of 25

38 and 27 are my biggest yet

• Wow
Reactions: AverageJ and BorrowMyWife
big team!

How long would it take to have you anally fucked by 50+ men? Would it not be very hard and exhausting?

TheOther said:
How long would it take to have you anally fucked by 50+ men? Would it not be very hard and exhausting?
3 hours maybe?
I’d need lube but I think it’s something I could finish

Reactions: AverageJ
My fantasy is to see a big cock take my innocent wife,stretching her wide open,then as i eat his cum out of her cunt,he slips his big cock into me as well,pushing my face harder into her sloppy cunt.

Reactions: JasonBourne
Lovestruckcuck said:
I have fantasised alot lately about my wife working as a ******, pimped out by her bull.
Still trying to come up with a way to have my wife try that once