The White Bitch I Am Fucking -

• Thread startersosecretslut
  • Start date
S

sosecretslut

Pics for other black bulls only.

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
That's lame.

glad your getting to fuck white girls...

As I said you are very very lame.

Krprice58 said:
As I said you are very very lame.

Is that the best you've got? Some tenth grade put down from a decade long past?

I know one thing, were we to meet, face to face, you would pee you little panties before you'd dare say such a thing. Of course you know that too. Some reflected little dick glory, I suppose. Keyboard lard-ass warriors; ten a penny, sadly.

Oh, and did you think you'd wandered into the London Economist chat room? Did you notice that there's a push to pay for some Dark Cavern site shit on here or a chat room called Black Supremacy or a section on sucking the black lollipop? White boys and girls get off on it - that whole BBC thing. Hey, I've fucked a fair number, so why complain.

Anyhow. Here is my dick - jerk off to it if you wish, or print it out and try it on for size when she's wandered off to bed. My IQ is 149..yes, your worst fucking lame nightmare: (that there is a colon by the way and it isn't to do with your 'can't shit' issues) ten inches, smarter, harder, tougher, an income of $95,000 at 27 (Canadian dollars, to be sure) and with a command of the language that you'd need to go back to wherever you dropped out just to try and find that long lost marker. Hey, and I'm an engineering major., not an arts guy.

To be brief, I'll pull your head off and shit down your neck then fuck your wife, if she hadn't already had sense to hit the road or eaten so much ice cream to cure depression that she'd hit 250 pounds and counting. a pound a day

Oh. Wishing you and yours a great Fall. This has been fun. Let's do it again.

Devon.
xxx.

creamy.jpg

Actually dude not.By the way I have only one arm so beating up the handicap proves my point you arm a lame person. Beating up handicap and women are probably your thing thiuth to make you feel you are a man. Oh only $9500 really I haven't made less than that since 1990 your pathetic. Hard to believe you have that high of an IQ with your remarks.

Last edited:
Krprice58 said:
Actually dude not.By the way I have only one arm so beating up the handicap proves my point you arm a lame person. Beating up handicap and women are probably your thing thiuth to make you feel you are a man. Oh only $9500 really I haven't made less than that since 1990 your pathetic.

Oh you must have been the star of The Fugitive.

And while you might have only one arm..a belated plea for sympathy which you had not mentioned earlier, do you have only one eye as well? It's $95,000. Not a fortune true enough but is it early days. And by the way it is 'you're', not your, pathetic.

But hey PM me and I'll show your her tits cunt and ass...you can use that one good hand still left to jack off. Honest..I will send it to you..and others. Go on ..be a devil.

Reactions: ckc
As I said it is very obvious to me you don't have a 149 IQ. You really have proved how really lame you really are.
I'm done with little boys. Plain to see you are not a man

Glad to see you took a little more time in posting this time, so you don't appear a complete moron. Yes, you are learning., just as white wives learn. But..my angry one-armed man...(hey, did I mention I only have one leg?)..the offer stands...PM me..there are mysteries awaiting you..silky smooth ones.

Hey buddy. As I am always in favour of supporting the one armed population here is my proposal. It is now 6 minutes past the hour (regardless of time zone) so..in 9 minutes time, by 15 minutes past, if you can post a pic on here showing you have only one arm and also showing a piece of paper, in that same pic, reading DEVON owes me..then i will gladly send you $500. and yes say I am indeed lame.

If you are telling the truth..go for it..easy money.

Wow. It is one thing being a coward that won't meet in public, but a coward so far yellow they hide behind an imaginary 'only one arm excuse' online is taking weakness to the bottom of the barrel.

Pathetic piece of swine swill.

This is done.

sosecretslut said:
Pics for other black bulls only.

Let me see what the pics fam and ignore the haters!

Inurwife said:
Let me see what the pics fam and ignore the haters!

pm me..I'ss show you..the black bull thing was just a joke..virtually everyone on here bar me is white regardless of what they claim

RaidenG said:
You're so lucky dude, here in Spain the cuckold scene/cougar scene is so little, it's so difficult to find anything.

Seems to becoming more prevalent all the time her..not complain..even met someone on here..a real live person as opposed to the usual fantasy world people