• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the wife

• Thread startersexygirluk
  • Start date

sexygirluk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2011
this is my 30 year old wife ,im the only one shes fucked but has had enough my cock is 4.5" and doesnt fill her she has been looking at all these big man cocks (as she calls them ) and realy wants to try one she gets excited when there black help apreciated thanks

Image0712.jpg IMG00143-20110120-0909.jpg IMG00121-20110112-1303.jpg

Reactions: HugeLoad and buds13
She looks ready! And any woman that hot who's wants to filled by a massive cock is absoultely entitiled to have it!!! You really need to help her find it!

Nice! Your wife is a hottie.. Lets hope she finds a massive black cock! Keep us updated

This woman is lovely. Very lovely indeed.

She looks great!

I love the first picture, so sexy!

very sexy wife understand she need a real cock

Great tits!

sexygirluk said:
this is my 30 year old wife ,im the only one shes fucked but has had enough my cock is 4.5" and doesnt fill her she has been looking at all these big man cocks (as she calls them ) and realy wants to try one she gets excited when there black help apreciated thanks

I'm very accomplished at making the ladies feel good, whereabouts are you in the UK?

hi wont my wife to fucked by good bull to

im based in bradford

She looks stunning in those stockings

pakistanicuk said:
im based in bradford
Where abouts in bfd. Message me

Users who are viewing this thread