• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The wife's 3rd

• Thread starter007cfc
  • Start date

007cfc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2014
The wife's 3rd man!

So, here we were, on the motorway, driving 30 miles for my wife to meet up with a guy she'd got to like from the adult dating site that I set up!.
This was exactly what I wanted, and there were absolutely no complaints from my wife!.
She looked so damn sexy, and I couldn't stop smiling from knowing another man had fucked her only yesterday, I was also so excited knowing I was delivering her to another man who was also going to fuck her.
As soon as we were a few minutes away, I got my wife to text him, asking him to be outside his house as I wanted to make sure we found the right house.
We got out of the car, said our hellos, and followed him inside.
He was x army, very muscly, with tattoes covering most of his arms and a, shaven head, a pretty good Jason statham look a like.
As planned, my wife sat with him on his sofa, as I sat across the room.
I broke the ice by suggesting my wife made us all a coffee, whilst I went outside for a chat with him.
I did most of the talking, firstly explaining that I want this to happen, but also making it clear that I will protect my wife with my life. I'm not intimidated by anyone, and yes, cthis was meant to be a clear warning to treat her with respect.
We headed back into the house, and were soon sitting in our original positions.
They started with a nervous kiss, then another, but in no time they were necking in front of me. His hands were also wandering now, feeling my wife's tits through her top.
His hand was now running up and down her leg, until he slipped his hand between her legs..
My wife took a deep breath as he started to feel her cunt through her jeans, and as planned, this was my signal to get up and go outside as I wanted to give them space, but also as my wife wasn't keen on me sitting there should she decide to get up and head upstairs with him.
I paced up and down outside his house, the 5 minutes we agreed upon seemed never ending.
OK, it's time to go back in, so excited by the prospect of them no longer on the sofa, and as I entered the living room, I felt such excitement to see they were gone, the realisation that my wife was now upstairs in his bedroom.
I sat on the sofa, I knew this was crazy, I'm in another man's house, siting watching his TV.
I'd delivered my wife to a complete stranger, handed her over to him so he can fuck her, I was helping turn my wife into an easy fuck for other men and I loved it.
I could hear the usual giggles and moans, but I couldn't work out where above me they were.. I needed to know!
I found myself stood up, looking up as I walked around, until I stopped and turned as I heard noices coming from the corner of the room.
Oh god, I could hear bed springs, right above my head I could hear squeak squeak squeak, soon followed by thud thud thud..
I stood frozen to the spot as I listened to him fucking my wife right above me, every thrust of his hard cock into her married cunt as clear as day, my wife was spreading her legs the 2nd man in two days and I was loving it.
I needed a cigarette now, I didn't know what else to do with myself.
I went out the front of his house, and standing in the small garden in front of his house I could still hear them at it!.
I looked up realising it was his bedroom at the front of the house, the light was still on, and he'd left the window open!.
This was crazy, I'm standing outside in the dark, 30 miles from home, listening to another man fucking my wife in his bed, the vision of him on top of my wife, slamming his cock in and out of her married cunt, using my wife as his fuck toy, and I loved it.
It was then that things got both very embarrassing, but also so so hot..
I noticed two people heading my way, they saw me, so it was no point trying to hide.
As they approached and proceeded to walk by, they said hello, looked up at Cs window, and looked back at me as they both giggled.
These two people could clearly hear this other man fucking my wife, but although I was so embarrassed, I was so turned on knowing they could hear my wife getting fucked.
The man who was accompanied by another woman, looked at me and said " sounds like C is having a good time up there!", just laughing as he walked on by.
It quickly dawned on me, they knew him, they knew he was single.... They knew it must have been my wife he was fucking!.

I went back into the house, the sounds above my head, indeed the sounds filling the whole house were relentless as he continued to simply fuck the shit out of my wife, she was getting fucked hard and I was loving it.
The pace was frantic now, gasps from my wife, grunts from the other man, until everything stopped, nothing more than them both giggling together. I knew it was done, I knew he was up there, laying exhausted between my wife's legs, I knew he'd cum inside my wife, I knew his seed was buried inside my wife.
I could now hear them getting dressed, laughing and giggling as they did so.
As they made their way down the stairs, I knew this was the awkward part, and as they entered the room, we all looked a bit sheepish, trying to make conversation as I sat there with them both standing in front of me..
I was just focused on my wife, there she was standing right in front of me, knowing she'd just been fucked by the guy standing next to her.
I found myself looking at her, she has a glow about her, and although she was fully dressed, I couldn't help imagining her cunt, celebrating the fact that it had been taken, fucked and cum filled by the man standing next to her.
Looking at him, knowing his balls were empty, his cock now limp and likely still covered in my wife's cunt juice, this was crazy, but I loved it.
We said our goodbyes and made our way home. I pressed her for as much detail as possible, but I could sense that it made her feel uncomfortable.
With one hand on the wheel, I undid her jeans and pushed my hand into her panties..
Oh god, her cunt was so hot, she was still so wet, and pushing a finger up her cunt hole I could feel his spunk inside her.
I could see she found it a little uncomfortable, it was clear that she'd been fucked so so hard, I loved it, but I knew she wasn't enjoying my investigation, so I just concentrated on driving us home.
I won't even attempt to say our love making was long and hot when we got home, I had to have my turn with her, even though I knew she'd likely rather we didn't, she was clearly exhausted and a little sore..
God she felt so good, her cunt was so hot, I could feel his cum inside her.
I fucked her so slowly, enjoying every slow thrust into her used well fucked cunt, until I couldn't hold back, cumin so damn hard inside her as I told her how much I loved her.

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, sephoro, tommya and 1 other person
Another very hot adventure!

Users who are viewing this thread