• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The wife's 4th adventure

• Thread starter007cfc
  • Start date

007cfc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2014
The wife's 4th man.

My wife always had her admirers, men always made passes at her throughout our marriage, but never in a million years would she have strayed, it just wasn't in her nature to cheat, 20 loyal years being proof of that.
There was a guy that seriously had the hots for her ( she always told me about guys who obviously fancied her). He was a serving policeman that she got to know through him visiting her workplace for reasons such as local lads playing up etc.
It got to the stage where he would take a, route past our house whilst out running. He also happen to walk his dog in our park, always around the time my wife would walk ours, even though he lived next door to a different park!.
He often sent her texts, he had her number due to work. The texts were becoming more frequent, leading to him telling her how unhappy he was in his marriage and wishing he had a wife like mine.
One day he admitted he fancied her, and asked if he had any chance with her, telling her he couldn't stop thinking about her.
I didn't waste time in asking my wife if she was interested in him, and she told me she was a little more than curious!.
The texts became ever more saucey, I obviously didn't mind, and my wife knew that. It came to the point where I suggested she just have some fun with him, and that I'd have a chat with him to bluntly let him know I wouldn't mind.
All along, he had no idea I knew about every text, that I knew about his advances, until my wife sent him a message that is...
She told him I knew everything, and wanted to meet him in the park, he was terrified, telling my wife how sorry he was, and asking how angry I was.
I met him at the agreed time, and had to stop him apologising to get a word in!
I told him I knew he was making moves on my wife, and he was both shocked and relieved when I told him I didn't mind.
I simply told him that my wife was interested, and I dropped the bombshell that I didn't mind if he fucked her!.
The next week or so was spent chatting amongst the 3 of us, and trying to arrange a time and date for them to meet up.
However we tried, it was becoming increasingly frustrating trying to arrange a time where not only both were free, but also when he could find a good enough reason for his wife not to be suspicious ( yes, I know it's wrong to entertain a cheating husband).
It got to the point where he jokingly suggested he'd have to pop around whilst on duty!, and this soon became the plan!. (this is 100% true!).
It was planned for 8:30pm the following Thursday. He was to park his patrol car in the next street, walk to our house, enter the side gate, make his way into the kitchen and through to the living room where he'd find my wife sitting on the sofa, I was to stay upstairs and out the way.
My wife recieved the text to say he was on his way, so I kisses her and went upstairs, leaving her sitting there in a Teddy bear t shit and PJ bottoms!
Sure enough, he parked a few streets away, and peering down our street I watched him approach our house, open the side door, and enter our garden ( it was January, so at least it was dark).
I heared him enter our kitchen, followed by them chatting quietly.
The story is put together now from what I heared and what my wife told me later.
She stood up to greet him, and they were soon necking. He then pushed her back against a wall, feeling her tits as he necked with her. He soon had his hand down her PJs, wasting no time in fingering her cunt as he sucked on her tits.
Taking control, my wife turned and pulled him towards the sofa, where she sat down in front of him.
With his radio blasting out conversations between officers, my wife undid his police belt, having to move his truncheon to the side to get to his zip, before pulling out his cock.
There he was, in full uniform as my wife sucked on his bare hard cock, yes, I was at the top of our stairs listening as she sucked a policeman off!.
After a while, he stood her up, pulled off her bottoms and once again necked with her as he proceeded to finger fuck her.
He then took her hand and led her to our kitchen (to this day we don't know why).
He made her stand there, where he got on his knees, made her spread her legs a little, then just crawled between her legs and began to eat her cunt as she stood there!.
He then got up, took my wife's hand, led her the short distance to our long wooden kitchen table, then with a hand on her back, he bent her over the table until she had her tits resting on the top, and her arse pointing outwards..
He didn't waste a moment, pushing his bare cock straight up my wife's cunt, and with both hands holding her waist he just started to fuck her over our table. She said he was like a man possessed, holding her tight as he pounded her cunt, telling her how he'd waited so long to fuck her as he slammed his cock in and out of her.
He then pulled out, took her hand and led her back into the living room.
Once there, he pushed her on her back onto our sofa. It's a large leather corner unit, with a large open cushion on the point of the L shape.
He was soon licking out her wet cunt, before getting up, mounting her, and pushing his cock balls deep into her cunt.
Whether you call it making love or raw sex, but he just fucked my wife, fucked her hard and deep, making her moan as she came over his thrusting bare cock( yes, I heared her cum!).
She was done, but he wasn't. She just wrapped her arms around him, and kept her legs open for him as he kept on fucking her.
Hed occasionally slow right down lifting himself up to just look at her cunt taking his cock, spreading her cunt lips, slowly pulling all the way out, before slamming every inch back into her.
He then started mumbling to himself, and telling her how long he'd waited for this as he quickened the pace, before dropping back onto her, holding her in a vice like grip, then he simply fucked her so hard deep and fast, before letting out a big groan of pleasure, at which point my wife felt his warm seed shooting deep inside her.
He didn't waste much time getting dressed, and was soon kissing her goodbye, and made his way to his patrol car to carry on with his duties!

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, sephoro and bobstudio83

Users who are viewing this thread