• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The world is our oyster, damnit..

• Thread starterGeneral_flopp_ears
  • Start date

General_flopp_ears

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2008
What we need is a take over by some marauding cutthroat bastards. Like those Somali sons of bitches looting the Red Sea. Or some asshole military take over of washington dc. Maybe a fugging union hog running the white house and sending out cronies to run this damned shit. hell I'd be a cronie. Call me a madman but chaos-- i love it so! Fuck you liberals!

There has always been Pirates in the Seas, and these days there is the tax man who has often been likened to a pirate.

Laws are susposed to be passed that suit the majority of people, but politicians rarely consult and come up with silly laws that simply DON'T SUIT THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE.

If every family wished to have a hedgehog as a family pet, some politician would want to impose an annual tax on owning them just to assert his authority like a power trip.

General_flopp_ears said:
What we need is a take over by some marauding cutthroat bastards. Like those Somali sons of bitches looting the Red Sea. Or some asshole military take over of washington dc. Maybe a fugging union hog running the white house and sending out cronies to run this damned shit. hell I'd be a cronie. Call me a madman but chaos-- i love it so! Fuck you liberals!

Nice to know I will have a henchman.

Those Somali sons of bitches are having their fish pinched, so they ransom for money to survive - and the West can't stop them, and the insurance companies are saying that people who take the risk to boat in that area don't get insurance payouts any more,

General_flopp_ears said:

I am trying hard to understand the point you are making, so please tell me the schools you attended, so I can cum up to speed.

You have a lot of energy, so what is upsetting you?

Would it not be grand, if every American was allowed to enjoy for even one week, the perks and priviledges that rich men and women in America enjoy every day of their lives?

Just a wee taste, that is all I am asking for poor people - to let them dream bigger and aspire to have all those perks EVERY DAY instead of just for one week.

And vice versus, of course, the rich to have their perks taken off them for ONE FULL WEEK, and have to swop homes with a poor family (and not have their servants to help them cope). Imagine a rich man breaking his finger nails taking out the trash can, and not being able to pass work onto staff.

Users who are viewing this thread