• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

There ALWAYS has to be one in the crowd!

• Thread starterBlackDomLdog
  • Start date

BlackDomLdog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
West Allis, WI
groups.yahoo.com
I don't know if some people's teaching just overrides their sense of morality, or they go to the 'al Queda school of tyranny.' (Or Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and others...not to focus on one race.) There is ALWAYS one idiot that doesn't see things a certain way. Last time I was on here, I had a similar individual harass me. Thanks to the members with some common sense, I paid him no mind.

Friday afternoon, I got a message from someone that claims MY discharge papers were forged. :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed...but what he said all blacks are good for got me steaming.

I know I reply to some articles...even inciting fights at times. Attacking my honorable time in service, and humiliating the service of the men and women who serve IN HARM'S WAY is uncalled for.

I already contacted Yahoo regarding this individual, but I also changed my password, contacted the Veteran's Admin., AND the county clerk of courts, that has a LEGAL copy of my discharge papers on file.

I won't go deep into this issue...except to pray for our 'Troops serving in helmets and boots,' and to safeguard ALL your important documents. Too many examples of Identity Theft out there to spook a person.

There are numerous ways to get removed from Dark Cavern, but since I changed my email addresses on other domains, have tried to keep from being a nuisance. Losers like this one simply make assholes of themselves. If I am correct, EITHER a request, or numerous complaints from other members are examples that force a deletion of an account from this site.

This is A NEW MILLENIUM! Watch 'That 70's Show' if you want to relive the past.

And they wonder why Osama bin Laden is still laughing at us...

Here is that post...note that I warned, then blocked him...but watched him make an ass of himself.

respect_da_white_god: HEY, YOU PATHETIC NIGGER!

respect_da_white_god: I’M TALKING TO YOU!!!

respect_da_white_god: BUZZ!

respect_da_white_god: YOUR WHITE MASSA HAS COME A ‘KNOCKIN’

blktxdom2004: With a disrespectful attitude like that, no wonder Rodney Dangerfield gets more respect than you do. Consider yourself blocked from talking to me.

respect_da_white_god: HEY YOU BLACK NIGGER! YOUR MASTER IS TALKING TO YOU!

respect_da_white_god: YOU BIG-LIPPED, UNCLE TOM ASSHOLE! YOU ARE NO SERVICEMEMBER, AND YOU CAUSED THIS WAR ON TERROR...YOU ARE THE ONE BADMOUTHING THE SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN!

respect_da_white_god: YOUR KIND IS GOOD FOR ONLY ONE THING…SELLING AND SMOKING DRUGS!

respect_da_white_god: I SAW YOUR WEAK SHIT ON DARK CAVERN, AND WILL DO SOME SHIT TO GET YOU BANNED! YOU AREN'T EVEN A SERVICEMEMBER - YOUR DISCHARGE PAPERS ARE FORGED, AND I'LL PROVE IT

respect_da_white_god: NIGGERS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE CARTED BACK TO AFRICA! SINCE YOU CAME FROM THERE, SEND YOURSELF BACK!!!

respect_da_white_god: CONSIDER YOURSELF BANNED FROM DARK CAVERN, NIGGER! YOU’LL NEVER FUCK ANOTHER WHITE WOMAN, IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!

:feedback:

Thanks. That means a lot

Our nation has the finest fighting men AND women...and we know when to pick our fights. (Yes, for those haters...we can be wrong.)

Justawhiteguy, like you said...those that demean our servicemembers are below contempt, but it appears that they don't care. I got through with issues involving my first wife, and now my current wife has ailing parents...of which her dad is an Army veteran. After telling him of my incident, I had promised him that I won't stoop to this guy's level.

I learned a valuable lesson about Identity theft...but each day is full of things to learn. I learned some people when they die with their eyes open deserved it. (Wishing Osama bin Laden would die...but God (Allah) has his day planned - like all of us.)

Being interracially married, my wife sees beneath the skin pigmentation to MY qualities. This guy saw it fit to focus on one dimension only.

There are white AND black people that have this flaw...but I learned via the military to overlook these...ESPECIALLY in a combat situation.

I won't go further into this...but all humans are capable from learning from our mistakes.

The saying, "Those who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it" still rings true.

Users who are viewing this thread