• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

There is indeed an addicting quality to it all.

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
I've been surfing around on this site and have come across any number of posts where the cucks have mentioned how addicting the lifestyle is to them.

While I don't consider myself a cuckold in the traditional sense of the word (I'm more the voyeur and exhibitionist and actually like to control the relationship), there's no doubt to me that there's an addictive quality to it all.

Just yesterday my girlfriend visited a new bull and, as always, I eagerly awaited her return with photographs of the adventure (posted them in a thread in the Wife Pix forum).

Last night I'm enjoying the new pics when she sends me a text message, "Baby, I want to travel Saturday........and this time I'm going to get two birds with one stone".

Wow, what's the plan baby? "I'm going to do Ron in the morning in the next town over and then travel to the city to do a new guy, Javier, in the evening".

So she's no sooner delivered a new set of photographs to me, then she's planning a two-fer for the weekend, two days later! And all I can think about is the excitment of seeing her return with a pile of new pics and knowing she did two guys the same day.

Yikes I love this girl and the lifestyle most definitely is addictive....apparently for both of us.

"While I don't consider myself a cuckold in the traditional sense of the word (I'm more the voyeur and exhibitionist and actually like to control the relationship), there's no doubt to me that there's an addictive quality to it all."

Agree to this.

My wife never stops making surprises for me. Once, a guy just went up behind her, starts squeezing her buttocks and goes up her waist and to her shoulder. This was done in the crowded, open market. She screamed and looked back, followed by a smile. She and the guy whispered something before he left.

My face was pale from the excitement and all she had to say was "Oh dear, he is gay. That is why I don't mind him doing that. He does that at the factory line all the time."

Well, for what it's worth, we had a breakthrough today.

I visited with her in the PM to give her her marching orders for the weekend. Last weekend she burned a bunch of time and didn't accomplish anything. I don't know if it was the bull's fault or hers, or a combination, didn't really matter as I didn't get what I wanted in the end and was a bit pissed. Having said that, I decided to put it behind us as opposed to beating a dead horse.

Today however I was quite clear on what I wanted to see happen. She finally said something along the lines of, "you don't have to repeat it over and over again", to which I replied, "well, if you'd get it done like you tell me you'll get it done, then I wouldn't have to repeat myself".

And then I commented, "look, you're doing this for me, right?".......which is something she's always claimed..........everything she does she does to make me happy.

Well, today, for the first time she said, "I do this for both of us".

Of course, I've always known she loves to fuck and loves the opportunity I give her to enjoy her passion, but she's never felt comfortable actually admitting that she's enjoying what she's doing. It's as though she's still concerned I'll be jealous or something.:rolleyes:

Anyway, for me this was a milestone today. I'll be sure to use it to my advantage.:D

Well, they may be hot wifes, but they do consider our feelings.

My wife told me several times "If i were to do the things I did with my ex boyfriends right now as a married woman, i'm afraid you may end up with a heart attack."

urban said:
Well, they may be hot wifes, but they do consider our feelings.

My wife told me several times "If i were to do the things I did with my ex boyfriends right now as a married woman, i'm afraid you may end up with a heart attack."

Every man's dream.....to go cumming.:D

Cabron said:
Yikes I love this girl and the lifestyle most definitely is addictive....apparently for both of us.

As I mentioned in my post in another thread....

I mean, right from the point of prospecting a guy, you both share the thrill – by discussing, linking up with him.

You help her dress up for him, get ready for him. Even trim her pubic hair before the first real encounter.

The joy she and you can experience when she flirts with him for the first time. Then back home, the two of you go through every detail of the encounter. Wow!!!

Then her joy in teasing you about how better he is on this count or that! And your joy in hearing all that!!!! Then preparing her for the next meeting! It can be such an all-consuming, obsessive thing.

It's precisely for that reason that my wife has taken on new lovers over the years. With each new guy, the sparks fly all over again. New planning, new preparations. And the guy is new, so there's bound to be something different about him. Discussing that. And, yes. He has a different set of preferences, a different style, attitude. A different body. So I and we prepare for hours and days to get the new chemistry going. Thereafter, when it's on, so much more joy! Now another guy to compare with the other guys and me!!!! it is just funtastic!

Users who are viewing this thread