• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

they finally loaded?

• Thread starterboyd1on
  • Start date
will some one please fake these with a mmf threeway?

Damn, she has a lovely face, delicius boobs and a great body! What a woman!!!
You are a lucky guy! hope we get to see more of her and also some fakes !

dido333 said:
Damn, she has a lovely face, delicius boobs and a great body! What a woman!!!
You are a lucky guy! hope we get to see more of her and also some fakes !

me too! thnx for the compliment, I'd love to see fakes

She is gorgeous, I'd love to rail her.

im bull so everyone wife is from me

boyd1on said:
well lets see pics of your wife,,,I bet mine is waay hotter bro, we all have flaws,,I thnk her tits are delicous

so i do need to put heir 100 pictures from all girls which I already fucked

boyd1on said:
Lake Superior,St. Croix river and chequamegon natl. forest area,,,for a while she's a ski instructor

I would love to take ski lessons from her! I would probably fall watching her ass sway as we went down hill though. Maybe she would come back and give me nipple to mouth Resuscitation

It takes a few weeks to grow the hot wife "adultery" seeds into a robust craving that FORCES HER to get in bed with your best mate.

Feed her imagination with what other hot women are doing around the district - and she will decide in her own time whether she wants the same chances as them.

'lead a wife to water, but don't try to make her drink" before she is thirsty for more sex that you can supply''.

Hot stories bout other couples can make a wife want to do a copy cat, but she won't take action until she is:-

Sure you won't call her a slut and dump her out of the marriage.
Her friends tell her they think she needs/deserves MORE sex.
Her family won't give her a broadside if they find out.
Her workmates won't rubbish her.
She feels sure you won't sneak off and fuck other women behind her back.

When a wife is confident that society is happy for her to sleep around, she may surprise you about what she has in her pandoras' box.

What a little hottie! Thanks for sharing her and would love to see lost more!

i think I got cuck'ed tonight, her bodybuilder boy buddy was coming over, and im outta town 4 hrs away,,didnt pick up or return calls/texts,,,had butterflies,,,,neat feeling hoping to stop by the house and find a looser pussy?

STAY out of town as often as you can to give her MAXIMUM CHANCES to become fully addicted to EXTRA SEX................then she can flaunt herself to men in front of you "whenever she likes, as often as she likes", and never have to feel guilty about loving extra cock.

A man can sow the fantasy seeds in his wife's mind, but he has to THEN train himself to become a fully submissive cuckold.

When your training is complete, your wife sees it in your body language, that "she has permission to take lovers of her own choice" - you don't have to convince her.

She sees the evidence in your eyes that you have become an obedient puppy who likes her to make all the important decisions in the marriage.

She does not need to consult hubby over how much time she will spend with her lovers (to service their needs).

boyd1on said:
i think I got cuck'ed tonight, her bodybuilder boy buddy was coming over, and im outta town 4 hrs away,,didnt pick up or return calls/texts,,,had butterflies,,,,neat feeling hoping to stop by the house and find a looser pussy?

Sir, You indeed have a beautiful and sexy wife.:p I hope for your sake and the lucky assed bodybuilder man buddy got him some married pussy. Its a great thing to have a Hot Wife who lets other men fuck her.:D She is the only person in the world that can do it for you. Besides she deserves all the new cock she desires and i hope for your sake and her pleasure she desires a lot of it. The ladies that fuck other men for their husbands are true treasures to behold and to love. Best Wishes to you both. I for one would like to know if she spread for him and maybe some of the details. okdeacon

ok so she has told me she has fucked her friend about 10 times in the last month,I think she may just be pulling my leg,,how do I find out,without asking him? (i dont wanna scare him away),,,bareback with creampies btw,,,no pics as of yet

Users who are viewing this thread