Thick, black & inside my wife

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
It's been a while since I posted anything substantial so I thought it about time. Here are some shots of my wife taking a black guy bareback. Of note is that he was thicker than most so opened her nicely. Final shots show some sperm on her pubes, that was the second load, first went inside obviously ;)

Enjoy!

God I love my wife! :clap:

...and.

This is the same guy that held her down in my other thread BTW.

Took her quite a while to eventually close down!!!

Hot

newcpl2 said:
It's been a while since I posted anything substantial so I thought it about time. Here are some shots of my wife taking a black guy bareback. Of note is that he was thicker than most so opened her nicely. Final shots show some sperm on her pubes, that was the second load, first went inside obviously ;)

Enjoy!

God I love my wife! :clap:

Great shots of your wife. It's easy to see why you love her.

nice pix.....wish that was me....lol

great shots, thanks for sharing!

Great shots. I love her too lol. You're a lucky guy. Ok, I'll ask before anybody else does...is she using birth control?

susyslut said:
Great shots. I love her too lol. You're a lucky guy. Ok, I'll ask before anybody else does...is she using birth control?

No harm in asking! No at age 60, it's not really a possibility any more, so she's not using any contraception.

Wow, she's 60?!! Looks a lot younger. It's great that she's still giving her hot pussy to black guys. I love the pics of her stretched cum dripping cunt, looks delicious. I'll say it again...you're a very lucky guy.

Hot as always! Thanks!

That is cool...

Sex should be had by men and women for as long as they are healthy and are able to. Right up until the time they pass on.

To see that some 60 year old woman is not only fucking but having interracial sex (to some I guess that is a big deal/taboo) is a plus. Pleasure and enjoyment from sex should increase with age. I think the white wife in these posts had found that to be the truth.

You guys rock newcpl2! Keep it up and I hope the Little Lady keeps enjoying all the sex she gets!

that is so beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Stunning!!!

Last edited by a moderator: