• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Thick, Busty, Mexican Wife and Mom of five children

• Thread starterSexy Chica
  • Start date

Sexy Chica

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2010
Mexican wife and mother of 5 children has turned into an official BLACK COCK *****! We're located in Fresno, California and we're interested in an all BLACK GANGBANG. Full access will be granted to all tall, muscular, thuggish, sexy black men. Must have at least 10 inches or more to satisfy my wife's huge, gaping, sloppy pussy. Cum in her mouth or asshole or on her sexy brown feet while I film it all and jerk off and clean up your sticky, warm cum off my wife's chubby body:).

Attachments

• Karina Mexican Slut 4 Niggas-001.jpg
    Karina Mexican Slut 4 Niggas-001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,118
Reactions: Letstrythis and breedmygf
milf

do you have any more pic if your sexy milf!

San Diego here...i'm interested to fuck your slut :)
Lets chat if you for real... vtype39@yahoo.com

She is beautiful! Her tits look amazing! Got any pics of her with them out? A classy beautiful woman like that in the middle of a gangbang, those gorgeous tits covered with the cum of all those men... wow....

I'd eat huevos rancheros off her fat jiggly tits then jam my cock down her throat as my pals hammered her sloppy wet pussy.

Please post more of her!!

Bull in San Diego...27 italian, 9 inch cock. I'd make the drive....email me if interested

r.lance27@yahoo.com

Love those BIg titties!

love to make her a mother of 6

Users who are viewing this thread