• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things i Like.....

• Thread starteredtheguy
  • Start date

edtheguy

Love to show my slut wife Tiffany
Beloved Member
Feb 20, 2017
when im getting cucked there are a lot of stuff i like.

- I love to see my slut wive Tiffany stay only in heels for the guys at the start of the meeting
- Love to see her on her knees sucking cock, but what i like the most is too see her face as she get the first lick on a new cock... see how she taste a new cock.
- When she is sucking see how they push her to go full deepthroat on their cock.... only taking the cock out to slap on her face or make her lick ball, and how she look for my eyes in that moment to see me kneeling and jerking
- Since she have a huge ass, when she gets spanked in the middle of a good pounding on her 4s.
- When is there more than 1 guy using her see them take turns on her so they can last longer fucking her, how they grab her waist and spank her hard
- i feel soo proud of her when they cum on her face or mouth, and when she swallow how she open her mouth to show how she ate all, even showing me with a smile

What other things you cucks like?

Reactions: Stephusta and babagee
i think maybe i will add some pics of her so you have a better idea

vlcsnap-2016-04-26-17h39m54s196.pngImagen1149.jpg

Reactions: babagee, hub2hotwifelynda and PhilippinesFun
you want to talk about your wife in private?

Reactions: edtheguy
i am always looking to chat about it

hii.
i can chat about she

Reactions: edtheguy

Users who are viewing this thread