• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Things that annoy and piss you off

• Thread starterMWC4real
  • Start date

MWC4real

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2006
1. Local means local. Not 2 hours away. When someone talks of regular encounters 3-7 times a week, that means close drive. Not 2 hours away. Nor does it mean a one time thing.

2. Dont get mad when we say you dont fit the description of what we are looking for. No need to become verbally abusive asshole because someone wasnt interested.

3. Dont pretend to be what your not. Dont pretend to be a black guy when your white or a white girl when your a man. Stop being an asshole wasting other peoples time. Mostly this applies to weird ass white guys looking to jerkoff.

4. Dont take things to the meet stage and then no show. In fact dont take things past hello if you dont intend to follow through. Stop wasting peoples time. You ruin it for the people who are for real and/or new and actually want to try the lifestyle for the first time. Go buy a dvd and jerkoff in front of the tv instead of teasing some poor guy or girl just to get your jollies.

5. If you are just interested in cybering or phone sex, be an adult and be up front about it. Dont hide it.

6. Dont lie about your physical features. Not like they will not find out if you actually meet them.

7. Dont try to change the rules once you actually meet. If someone says condoms, dont try and talk them out of it fpr example. Dont agree to shit you dont want to agree to just cause you think you can change minds when the meeting occurs

8. Dont pretend to be something your not when it comes to sexual interests and practices

I miss anything?

Pissed off

Damn I wish you and your wife lived in Portland. Well said my friend!

Kudos. I don't think I could have said it any better. Nice to know there are real people out there. Often times these frauds can be discovered simply by viewing their old posts, which often times ****** them as men perpetrating as women or vice versa. Sometimes you can also notice a pattern that suggest they simply like to "talk dirty" to someone. There are phone numbers for that, I cannot reason why they come to a site to get off on words typed onto a screen. I offer my sympathy to your frustration.

here here - i hear what u say

I Could Not Say It Any Better.

good on u u say it all

One more thing don't come fucked up on DRUGS nor BOOZE besides that well said.

lol those rules covered it. Ive been involved in all those rules...Been stood up more times than what I can count on my two hands and feet, been lied to once by a guy posing as a women, with gas prices like they are-we dont need fakes here. Well done MWC4real

Agree... Well said.

Very Well Said--thank You

Very Well Said,,,,,i Have Meet Two Real Couples On This Site, And To Tell You The Truth, Half The Pleasure Was That They Were Real People With Real Intentions............ I Have Been Comming On/off To This Site For The Past 6 Years. And I Really Want People To Remember What This Site Is All About, Because Either They Are Fakes Or They Are Not Realy Ready, Just Fantasizing And Wasting My Time.
And Of Course There Is White Guys That Just Wants Me To Chat On And On About What I Would Do To Wife. I Don't Mind That As Long As We're Setting Something Up And Continuing It Via Email And Phone. I Am Not Going To Chat All Night Long About What I Am Going To Do To Your Wife For Nothing......and Sometimes The Kicker Is After About All That Chat, He Says"your Not Our Type". I Feel We Can Determine That Within The First 5-10 Minutes Max.
In Prospective, I Think There Are Only About (15-25)% Real Players In Here At A Given Time, 50% Are Either Fakes Or Will Never Do Anything, And The Remaining (25-35)% Are About 5-10 Years Off Before They Ever Do Anything.

maybe those reasons are why getting the chance to meet someone in here are so slim. very well put! fakers find a cliff to jump off of so those of us who are REALLY interested can have some fun...

Very well said I think we covered everything.

yes they should post those rules in the chat room thx

How about don't show up with a serious skin rash or cold sores? And wear clean underwear like your mom taught you.

kellertxman said:
How about don't show up with a serious skin rash or cold sores? And wear clean underwear like your mom taught you.

Yeah personal hygiene is another issue.

Total agreement!!!

What a great post!

A wonderful REAL take on what so many of us find here..

Since putting up a post to find a guy, I have emailed back and forth with a few fellows..

And just as you said, one got pissed off because he didn't fit what we were looking for. And for most of the rest, a few emails, big talk of getting together to meet up and see if there is chemistry and POOF! Especially when it comes time to chat on the phone.

AND CHRIST!, my wife is a sexy f-kingdoll! Our current friend ( who is moving away ) described her as powerfully sexual. When I have sent out pics to possible guys, the response has always been VERY favorable. If only we could find another like the guy we had been seeing, she was just really getting into it.

As a result of my disappointments, I have adopted a new position that if a guy won't give us his phone number (after we email a few times to see if were compatible,) then I just drop it.

I think the reason many won't follow thru on the call is that they are in reality some weirdo/wimpo white guys who is pretending to be black. There just looking to get pics.

To any REAL, professional, good humored, BLACK guys in WI, who can travel to central part of the state & WHO are actually willing to follow thru if there is chemistry, drop us a line.

I agree with an earlier email here - the rest of you should just stay home, jack off and leave the real people to meet up.

T

Users who are viewing this thread