Things With Bull But Not You?

• Thread starterFormerhwsk
  • Start date

Formerhwsk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 17, 2016
Has anyones wife done things with the bull she refuses to do with you? My wife will not swallow or do anal with me but did with her bull wondering if anyone else has experiences like this?

Reactions: john master and babagee
My wife's bull is into rough fucking. He likes the S and M stuff and slapping her around. As long as he has his 10 inch dick out all is good. She would not let me do something like that to her in a million years.

Reactions: husb504 and babagee
It makers sense at one level, for a husband and wife their relationship is there for the long term and there's a natural(?) tendency to keep things "vanilla" so as not to stress the relationship.

With a bull it is (should be?) just about the sex not a long term relationship so he has less fear of upsetting the woman, if she gets really pissed-off and stops seeing him then he just moves onto the next one....

and the wife will accept some things that she doesn't like because she is getting better sex

Reactions: MANNY33
My wife was ok with being with other women sexually before we met. She even had a 3some for her exbf and her friend. Even had some flings with girls in school and university.

Reactions: john master
Enigma632 said:
It makers sense at one level, for a husband and wife their relationship is there for the long term and there's a natural(?) tendency to keep things "vanilla" so as not to stress the relationship.

With a bull it is (should be?) just about the sex not a long term relationship so he has less fear of upsetting the woman, if she gets really pissed-off and stops seeing him then he just moves onto the next one....

and the wife will accept some things that she doesn't like because she is getting better sex
On the other hand, sometimes a wife will let her online Master do things, or ****** her online, in a way she would never allow her husband to do.